Spoiler [BL] Second Marriage of a Wealthy Old Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lost Happiness, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Second Marriage of a Wealthy Old Man
    Author: Tangerine Boat
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ash=f54c6ec257caf79ea7de16d64f015bbf#comments
    Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4030006&chapterid=0
    Tags: mpreg, second chance, revenge, sweet

Intro:
    Meng Yang did a lot of silly and wrong things in his life, like a mischievous child that was impossible to deal with. Only after his tragic death did he learn that he was a character in a book and was a cannon fodder to set off the protagonist’s suffering.

Although he had done some hateful things, the protagonist gong and protagonist shou weren’t entirely innocent. The protagonist gong betrayed him first and the protagonist shou framed him, and so when he was reborn, he decided to…Marry the protagonist gong’s father, the head of a powerful family, and give the protagonist gong a few younger brothers.

Originally thinking that the man was older, he thought it would be difficult. He didn’t expect that the old man was not only physically strong, but also more handsome than the main characters, and that the steady strength and charm of a mature man was so attractive that people can’t close their legs… Ah bah (I accidentally told the truth), I guess I can’t close my mouth.

Luo Xiu’s business marriage with his ex-wife had been over for many years, and it was impossible to predict that he would take a boy so young to become his wife, when he had originally thought to protect him as a son.

It’s just that this delicate, white and tender little guy was so charming that he couldn’t help but spoil him and eventually even give him his heart.

ML asked MC what he wanted, MC said he wants to marry ML as a compensation for saving ML. ML thought it was for revenge against protagonist gong. MC said they can divorce after [?] year, if ML didn't love MC. MC love ML but he won't force him so if MC can't woo ML into falling in love, he will divorce. ML signed a prenup where MC gets half of everything ML have even when they divorce. ML slowly falls in love with MC, MC trying to tempt ML into doing it by saying he wants to carry ML's offsprings. [I practically made raptor noises after finding out there was mpreg]

This guy got interested in MC when they met during a competiton where he is a judge. He knows ML and knows about MC and ML relationship, he thought that their marriage is arranged and that once MC and Ml divorced, he want to get together with MC. However his dreams were dashed and he was made to never meet MC anymore because ML had deals with his father's company.

So I found translations for this, I decided that more people need this goodness so spoilers to an extent. I stopped reading for a month plus so my info might be rusty.

I need spoilers for c80+ when MC found another person who rebirth as well and he might be the cause of this whole rebirth event I think. This guy used to be protag gong guard I think.

I hope you enjoy this wonderful ride.

Bbyliu, Malacat, mmem and 15 others like this.
  2. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

maya_sov, Queue, Selax and 9 others like this.
  4. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Age gap :blobnosebleed:

5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know the face slapping he did to protagonist gong and shou

6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so MC alr loves ML?? How?
    I thought MC wants to marry ML to prevent his tragic fate?
    Is the marriage not happened in early chapters?

7. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm remembering the right novel, MC and ML met in the first life and fell in love with each other, though I don't remember if it was truly expressed before they both died.
    He's not actually ML's son. ML's ex-wife was pregnant with scum ex and tricked others into thinking that he was ML's son, thinking that it was a win-win situation for her (growing up, her son can inherit ML's business). ML already knew that his son wasn't his kid.

In the first life, ML was actually sent into an accident which, if I'm remembering the injuries correctly, he got disfigured and crippled (had been wheelchaired). MC is the first life met ML around then (after he was tossed away by scum ex and white lotus brother). ML got into an accident because of ex-wife's father, scum son's grandfather.

After being separated from ML, MC was poisoned and tossed away into a forest/cliff something of the sort. MC survived but lost his sense of sight. This in turn gave him a heightened sense of smell.

When he first saw ML, he immediately got jealous of MC because ML was more handsome than scum son.

He got into an accident way before the novel started and has been suffering from extreme headaches which, cause and affect happens, he suffered insomnia as a result. This only got worse in the first life (with the disfigurement and such). MC with his heightened sense of smell, noticed the night of their engagement (or marriage don't remember. Pretty sure it was their engagement though because I think at the night of the marriage, MC wanted to "sleep" (do the papapa) with ML and give him a child)) and was able to get an incense (that he made?) and use that for ML. ML was able to sleep and was surprised the next morning.

I will say that it confused me a bit when MC said that he was able to smell the problem. But hey, it's a novel.

Another time, MC got some aroma oils and helped rub them on ML's back as MC gave a massage. By the time MC was done, ML was fast asleep.

ML reveals scum son's birth origins and removes him from the family. Son runs to grandpa for help. Gets help from grandpa. But as how things work, all fails in the end. (I just don't remember how).

LOL I don't know if I mixed info with other novels I mtled but I think it's pretty accurate. Forgot how the counterattack against white lotus brother went but I do remember that there was a good amount of face slapping (brother was worried MC would get in the way of his and scum ex's marriage but MC was like 'why would I do such a thing. If they get married they can't do shit since I married his dad. I have plenty of time/ways to torment you. :)').

Shizun, magical_al00, mmem and 14 others like this.
  8. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    MC spoke about how ML helped him and he slowly fell in love, MC knows ML also love him but was hesitant. MC was content with how their progress is going until protag gong came and ruin it. MC spent 15 years down in the ditch, slowly training himself to use scent to survive all while waiting for ML to rescue him. He actually kept this hope until he died. He was actually a bit upset until he discovered that ML couldn't find him because the scum gong maternal family killed ML to hush up on the birth of scum gong true parentage.

I'm not too sure if MC was able to smell the problem but I thought it was through experience of using scent that he created a aroma incense to help make ML sleep better. As well as some massage therapy.
    MC used this ability to help 2 coma patients wake up through the scent guiding themi think.

Shizun, magical_al00, mmem and 14 others like this.
  9. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    How many years is the age gap :blobexpressionless:.

10. Jinx_1

Jinx_1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The other guy who was reborn was the protag's lackey in the original timeline. He was part of the crew that was ordered to kill MC by the protag. But he swapped out the lethal poison for a less deadly one and convinced the gang to throw MC's body down a cliff. He planned to come back and help the MC later but he got in an accident and died first. So the MC was stuck until his death/rebirth. In the rebirth timeline he owns a restaurant and meets MC when MC decides to confront his 1st life by visiting the cave he was stuck in. Read it awhile back so fuzzy on some details.

11. Phla

Phla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any cute moments between ml and mc?

12. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, MC was blind, and stuck down the clif untill he died of starvation or wound??? How long was that?? That's so horrid!

13. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    The age gap!! Seeing that they could be seen as ‘father-son’ from other side view, it should be at least 20 years old up, no? The GAP! It’s interesting but please do tell!

Sasakira likes this.
  14. Epsea

Epsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: This sounds veeeeeeeery interesting.

15. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    what i want to know is what happen at the start of the novel, how do the MC and ML get together to marry and how the MC cut his tie with the scum gong? and will the MC get pregnant and is there smut for when they do it?:aww:

zarya likes this.
  16. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    During birthday party (I'm not sure if it was MC's or stepbro's or both of their party), MC caught stepbro & scum ex in the bed in front of all their friends. He broke up with the scum ex then.

As it was mentioned in the spoiler before, MC saves ML from an accident abroad and gets hurt instead. So ML asks mc what he wants for saving ML's life. MC said he'll think about it. After returning to China MC stays at ML's home to recuperate. He asks ML to marry him for three years. MC waited for ML 15 years in their last life and he knew ML actually liked him. This life he wanted to try and make ML fall in love with him. If he doesn't have feelings for him after 3 yrs he won't force it and leave ML. So they get married.

The smut is mostly fade to black. MC gets pregnant almost halfway through the book.

Shizun, magical_al00, mmem and 11 others like this.
  17. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    it see like a good novel, it just a pity that the smut part is fade to back:cry::blob_teary:

18. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    It is mentioned that ML is about to enter his 40s, but his appearance looks as if he's in his 30s. MC is 19 when they got married, so, the age gap is around 20+ years old. MC occasionally calls him "Ruo shushu" aka Uncle Ruo at home, as ML's name is Ruo Xiu. But, there's really nothing weird about it, more like it's MC's nickname for ML.

I think there's a lot. I'm only at chap. 27, and there are a few moments that I consider cute.
    MC selected horse-riding for his extra-curricular activity, and before the class starts, ML bought a horse with light-golden mane for him. The horse is very expensive to be cared for, but seeing MC's smiling expression after the riding it, ML thinks that, that was the first time he felt happy spending money. They brought the horse home, and whenever ML (who's a workaholic) is free, he will teach MC to ride it.

ML's behaviour as a workaholic is a major contributing factor to his persistent headache. So whenever ML doesn't come home for 3 days, due to staying back at workplace, MC will head to his office after academy and pulls him to dinner and go home for the night. Overall, their interactions are warm and comfortable, because they both care a lot for each other.

Shizun, mmem, Not Today and 15 others like this.
  19. Jinx_1

Jinx_1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember exactly but it was a long long time, like years. Not sure how he survived that long but it did say the cliff or valley, had vegetation, food, water around it. In my mind I'm picturing a common thing in wuxia where the hero falls down a cliff and magically finds a cave with all the supplies needed to survive and super martial arts manual type thing lol. Gotta suspend logic?

There's a scene where MC is drunk and ML came to pick him up and he's crying about how he waited so long for ML to come get him but ML never did (referring to the 1st life-cave time) and ML thinks he's talking about now-coming to pick up his drunk self.

Kaylee, mmem, Not Today and 9 others like this.
  20. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe around 15 years at least since it mentioned how MC kept his hope on waiting for ML to rescue him. 15 years pass by, until he sort of gave up I think but he realized that ML was killed hence he wasn't rescued. His sense of smell developed while stuck down there which allowed him to survive in finding edible food but I would assume he had trial and error on tasting and smelling for abit.

Kaylee, mmem, Izn and 3 others like this.