Picked Up (BL) Semantic Error [ 시맨틱 에러 ] 18+

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by jellyka, Dec 12, 2020.

1. jellyka

jellyka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [PICKED UP BY SLEEPY TRANSLATIONSblobmelt_thumbs]

Name:
    Semantic Error
    Korean: 시맨틱 에러
    Rating: 18+

Raw Link: https://ridibooks.com/author/41674
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/semantic-error/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    What happens when two polar opposites clash? A spark! One is a genius, uptight and rule-abiding person, the other is a popular and capable guy with looks and skills to match. This has already been adapted to manhwa and the plot is cute, funny, and interesting! The difference between the two is huge and Jang Jaeyoung (ML) like to bother Chu Sangwoo (MC) on a daily basis as to leave an imprint of his existence on Sangwoo, but got scared half-way with the thought of it just being bad ones :sweating_profusely:

The manhwa is tagged as Shounen Ai, yet the novel is R-18 :blobcat_hyper:. I know there's a lot to the story than just them bickering with each other so I really hope someone would notice this. If anyone wants to translate it, please pm me here on NU, it would be greatly appreciated :blobicecreamlove:

Note: I will be providing the raws.

Description:

Computer science major Chu Sangwoo is the epitome of an inflexible and strict rule-abiding person. While working on a liberal arts group project with freeloaders who don’t put in any effort, Sangwoo reasonably decides to remove their names from the final presentation.

But he didn’t imagine how involved he would become with the person whose study-abroad plans were messed up because of that project. The involved person: the campus star who everyone knows, Department of Design’s Jang Jaeyoung. He has everything from skills, looks, family background and good relationships except for 1 big problem: Chu Sangwoo.

What happens when an engineer and an artist whose personalities are like oil and water have to work together? Jang Jaeyoung is like a semantic error in the perfect world of Chu Sangwoo. Will Sangwoo be able to debug this?

Visuals:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  2. Gaesushi

Gaesushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

jellyka likes this.
  3. .littleshit

.littleshit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

jellyka likes this.
  4. soju_beer

soju_beer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hii I'm interested could you DM me in discord soju✿#4187 I have a few questions

Gaesushi and jellyka like this.
  5. Pandakoi

Pandakoi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm very interested, I would like to start translating into Spanish as well, but I couldn't buy the raws, because it asked me for a Korean cell phone number ... Is there any way to communicate? I would really be very grateful to you ..

6. jellyka

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! You can actually get adult verification by providing your ID and send it to their 1:1 support on Ridibooks, see tutorial HERE . That's how I got mine because I'm not from Korea as well. Customer service response is fast, I got verified in a day :blobmelt:

Also, this has already been picked up by @soju_beer of Sleepy Translations and translation is ongoing :blobhero:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  7. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. matheusfelipe

matheusfelipe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am interested, please call me on DM my twitter and @byblzeiro

jellyka likes this.
  9. jellyka

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your interest but this has already been picked up :blobmelt:

10. SweetLiesBL

SweetLiesBL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So now that Centinni is pretty much dead, what's going to happen to this project?

11. jellyka

Reading List:
    Link
    @soju_beer is moving to another group and so is Semantic Error :blobokhand: will update here once everything is sorted out.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    SweetLiesBL likes this.
  12. izapatatas

izapatatas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Sorry out of context. But do you know where I can read the novel? Thank you.

13. jellyka

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! It's in the post itself ^^ You can find the raw link as well as the NU link.

14. Myuuhan

Myuuhan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This may be out of context but I plan on buying the raws in ridibooks but currently they're looking for cellphone numbers? Korean cellphone numbers? As opposed to the tutorials I saw online that only says they need your ID. And I don't have kr phone numbers Anyone knows how I can solve this, please I'm desperate!

15. jellyka

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! You can follow the tutorial HERE. You just have to contact their customer service through their 1:1 for international adult verification and send a photo of your ID (you can blur out important details, they only need your name and date of birth if I remember correctly). Hope that helps :blobsmilehappy:

Vorondano likes this.