Recommendations Bl, send help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SkyPotatoe, Jan 30, 2023.

1. SkyPotatoe

SkyPotatoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows some stories where mc either transmigrates or time traveled back into a character that everyone hates?or mc maybe an actual scum and is trying to repent and make up for his wrongs? Even if its from wattpad or anywhere else, send help pls

kayrahiss likes this.
  2. kayrahiss

kayrahiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read "Don't Be a Kept Man"? (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/dont-be-a-kept-man/)
    I think it should meet your requirements. There're 8 independent arcs, so the main character is different every time. He can be a scumbag travelling back in time to try and atone for his wrongdoings or he may be a problematic individual transmigrating into some sort of disreputable person. The atonement I'm talking about is kinda forced :blob_grin:, because there is a system supervising the MC and punishing him if he tries to fall back into his old habits. The goal is to reform the protagonist and turn him into a respectable and self-sufficient man.
    The novel isn't fully translated though - the translator is at Arc 7.

P.S.
    This one is also good - though the tone is very different from the first work I mentioned:
    Dongfang Bubai's Reborn Yang Lianting (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/dongfang-bubais-reborn-yang-lianting/) - about a reborn scum doing his best to make up for the previous life's mistakes.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2023
    Tsubaki - likes this.
  3. Resplendor

Resplendor High Lord of Souls

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't actually read it yet as I've been waiting for it to grow but, "Settling the Affairs of an Atrocious Noble" sounds like it should be that sort of plot.

4. Tsubaki -

Tsubaki - Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Death Flags

5. meiokin

meiokin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. luoxinle

luoxinle Book Club Founder

Reading List: