Forgotten Title Bl, short story, HELLLLP, URGENT!!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Bluejay1011, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Bluejay1011

Bluejay1011 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What i remember is Uke possessed the body of the younger brother of the emperor or crown prince who is wary of him, this was set in a historical setting, and i think that he may have read this from a novel? So the original story is, the OG younger brother(prince) had a drunken night with the captain of the secret guards(who i think was the decision maker of who would get the throne or smthn) the prince was the top at that time and was sadistic towards the capt. while doing the deed because he was angry abt smthn (i think the capt. Has feelings for the prince) then the fight for the crown continues, later own the capt. has no choice but to kill the prince(i think?)

Back to the mc,

He transmigrated to the part after the OG owner topped the capt. Then he tried to explain his actions saying he whipped him because he(capt.) didn't top him(prince) and so yadayadayada the were in spring season, the crown prince came to check on them then heard the sloppy sounds they were making then was relieved to know that he didn't need to be wary of his younger brother who clearly doesn't want to bear an heir.

Sorry for the messy explanatio, hope you can help me

2. orioledoll

orioledoll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Bluejay1011

Bluejay1011 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    orioledoll likes this.