Spoiler [BL] Soon to die

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tinzar Kai, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Tinzar Kai

Tinzar Kai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched for this one but couldn't find it so I posted this.

Soon to die[Entertainment]

命不久矣[娱乐圈]
    作者:墨西柯

Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2797009

Tags: Fantasy, entertainment, ghosts

Summary:

当红人气偶像陆闻西家世好、长相好、人气高。同时演技差、脾气差、风评差。
    他突然出现意外,他只能不停做好人好事让自己活得久一点。结果一下子洗白形象,成为了优质偶像,还成为两界大佬,成为影帝,这真的是一个意外。
    洗澡水都是血,得老攻陪着洗。身体虚了,得吸老攻精元,这真不是他想过的日子。[呲溜]

人气偶像美男受×小奶狗攻

[MTL]

Popular idol Lu Wenxi has a good family, good looks and high popularity. At the same time, poor acting, bad temper, and bad wind evaluation.

He suddenly had an accident, and he could only do good deeds and keep himself alive longer. In the end, the image was washed away and became a high-quality idol. It also became a big brother in two circles and became a film emperor. This was really an accident.

The bath water was all blood, so I had to accompany him to wash. His body was weak and he had to suck old masters. This was really not his life. [Slide]

Popular idol beauty boy × small tits attack

From what I understood is that MC is an actor who is cursed and has death aura around him. He can see ghosts. ML is a ghost catcher who come out of his place for the first time. ML was going after the evil spirit and arrived at MC's place. He saw that MC has death aura and is going to die. At first, MC didn't believe ML but later he need help from ML cos evil spirits can attack him. Because MC's cursed to die, he need to help others to get merits and live longer. He helped the ghosts to solve problems with ML's help and try to become a film emperor.

Please give me spoilers

Who's behind MC's curse?

What's ML's past?

mereumsama and soie_yoie like this.
  2. Solus

Solus 自分のことお嫌いです

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read up to chapter 72 (but not going to continue)

So far, I know that ML's blood has special use. Practitioners can use his blood to raise heinous ghost, which those ghost won't suffer the pain from the process for turning heinous (meaning, easy to raise a bunch of them).

His whole family thought it was a great fortune for them and they locked ML away, drawing blood from him periodically (major vein like wrist and inner thigh, also from his heart).

However, they eventually found out that the karma from the heinous ghost will strike ML and family. They stop using his blood after both ML father and mother died and sent him down the mountain to survive on his own.

As for MC, his curse is still not explained yet

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    Tinzar Kai likes this.