Spoiler [BL] Straight Guy's Goddess System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kailyria20, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm..the next spoiler i was going to do was another one i read a while back um...by the same author...
    重生到搅基游戏 - Reborn into a slash/gay game :blobrofl:

There's not to many smut scenes, but the few that is present is smoldering and its pretty cute, oh ML is a yandere yea.... I can probably open one now and put a barebones spoiler on it but i won't do anything with it til this one is done.

2. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the big deal about kissing a man? He had also married a man.
    What's the big deal about marrying a man? He almost went to bed with a man!
    What's the big deal about almost going to bed with a man? He almost went to bed with 4 different men!

Just a tiny change. Lol, why does he rate marriage as less serious than sex?

3. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah right he did marry LY huh pfft....well as for why he rates marriage less than sex is probably because MC and LY didn't consummate their marriage lmfao!

Kleep, Fuyuneko and Rilise like this.
  4. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hey now you can update your signature again! :LOL:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  5. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    After ZY left, MC thought about interacting with this fighting spirits in the spirit space but he remembered something and changed his clothes...afterwards he noticed LYY is waking up and asked if he was ok, but LYY grabbed his hand and stared at him. LYY looked him over carefully and suddenly picked out a strand of hair, in the sunlight it sparkled blue [ZY's hair], MC froze and panicked a bit, LYY just watched him and then burned the hair and got up smiled and gently looked at MC and said MC saved him again.

MC said that he doesn't have to care about who saved who because they went through many life and death situations together already, LYY smiled and hugged MC and just agreed with him. MC was a bit worried bout the hair but thinks that since it was dark, maybe LYY didn't notice its color....MC knows he's just comforting himself but he can't talk about it and explain it to LYY...he doesn't think LYY would believe ZY showed up to save them.

LYY holds MC close and feels his familiar warmth and smiled and MC whispered LYY's name.

LYY whispers: He Wei, I only have you *MC stiffens and LYY kisses his neck* Its' ok even if you...

Suddenly LYY looked up and they were interrupted by an enemy. It stared at LYY, and said that it was worth traveling all the way over just for a delicious golden spirit. MC thought to himself that at first he liked reading about how a blackened protagonist would take revenge on the people but now that he's here he can't help but curse the author for abusing LYY. One twisted villain leaves and another arrives immediately wth.

MC thought about how LYY was always surrounded by betrayals and how he didnt' have it too bad even though he's always getting molested and his 3 outlooks gets a bit cracked, but at least he hasn't blackened...actually instead of getting revenge, it's better to die than to continue with that kind of outlook on life. MC wonders who is this current villain now, but he thinks that he'll be able to help LYY, he has some ability to at least protect himself so he won't' hold LYY back and he told LYY to focus because MC can now protect himself.

LYY realized MC has reached spirit boundary while he was in a coma, but puts it off for now and turned to face the enemy. LYY started to battle with the enemy and they were led into a trap which was a teleport and they both got teleport to the capital of the demon clansmen and MC immediately warned LYY but as he talked he suddenly recalled who they were up against and then he suddenly remembered that it was because of LX. LX was the key to defeating this demon.

The demon commented that MC knew a lot...it also said that MC can't save LYY even if he does know because LYY's heart is dark, the result is both of them can't be together, because LYY heart is too dark and MC's heart is gentle and kind...so one day LYY will kill him. MC immediately told LYY to not believe the demon's words, LYY just watched MC's reaction and just vaguely answered MC, MC is not afraid that LYY would kill him he's more worried about LYY falling here...but thinking about how to get through this part he felt bad.

LX was suppose to betray LYY here and kill LYY here, however because of this betrayal, LYY finally blackened completely and devoured the demon and took its place to rule the demon clan, but the situation now is completely different..LX is already dead so no one can push LYY towards that last step...
    MC tried to think of another way to get out of this desperate situation... but no matter how he thought about it he couldn't think of any other way other than to kill LYY with his own hands and push him forward into that abyss of despair to help him swallow the demon.

Meanwhile LYY watched MC quietly as MC anxiously held on to LYY's hand as he thought about solutions and the demon was whispering in LYY's ear,

Do you know who he is?
    He Wei? He Wei? Who is he?
    He has so many secrets, has he told you about any of it?
    When the sect was destroyed, no one else was alive, so why was he there safe and sound?
    No one can enter the land of trials with only awakening stage cultivation, how did he get there?
    The underground palace in twin city, the teleport array under the dragon statue, the secret of the gray area, and escaping afterwards, how did he know?
    Yes, there is also that strand of blue hair, even in the dark that hair glows, whose is it?
    Is it that flying spirit clansman?
    So who is He Wei?
    You see, what you trust, who you trust, what you have, who you have, it's just a joke.
    You have nothing, you lost it all long ago, stop being delusional.

LYY listened to all this and realized that this was all his thoughts, but what about it? He looked at where the demon as at and told the demon that he doesn't need anyone to nose into his affairs. So the demon said that LYY seems set in his ways, so if the sweet doesn't work then perhaps poison will do, then it started to attack...LYY couldn't move as the demon was trying to rip his spirit from his body...

At that moment MC just came to his sense and was caught in dilemma again of whether he should kill LYY or not. Only by destroying LYY's fleshly body can he fully wake his blood spirit and then have a chance to fight it the demon. [not sure about the blood part] Not only that he can't state his intentions, because he must let LYY fall into despair and blacken completely that he will completely over power the demon. MC felt powerless and calmed down...if he's doomed then so bit it, he can't bear to have LYY fall here and it's better for LYY to be alive than dead...after all death is the end and only in life can there be possibilities.

I'm sorry.

MC didn't dare look straight at LYY as he summoned the ice spirit and condensed an ice arrow and let it explode in LYY's chest, LYY didn't say anything and only calmly watched him as his eyes seem to fill with darkness. MC felt as if he couldn't breathe, he felt as if he was being strangled, it was painful and suffocating, but it's not over yet, he summoned the robe spirit and invaded LYY's body, the robe spirit can convert spirit energy but it can also soothe spirits...he wants to awaken the blood spirit and forge a connection between LYY's soul and the fighting spirit so LYY can survive.

The next moment LYY hugged him tightly and he kissed MC's neck and gently said

It's fine if you betray me, i absolutely will not let go of you.

MC stiffened and froze..he didn't dare look or say anything to LYY, his chest felt like it was burning and his eyes and nose felt hot as if he was about to cry, he took a deep breathe to stop himself... MC converted his spirit energy into pure blood and fire and pulled out LYY's fighting spirit and felt LYY's soul fight against him for the fighting spirit...then MC poured all of the energy into his body...at that time LYY body completely died. There's no breathing, heart is still, no sign of life and MC felt a surge of fear..

The demon spoke in his ear, I really misjudged you, didn't think you could bear to do this. MC didn't respond to it, the demon laughed, human hearts are fickle..you were his only light and yet you personally destroyed him, the demon leaned close and stared at him, seems so beautiful yet so disgusting...fits my tastes so well, MC only stared back at it, the demon then said, It's a pity i'm interested in your fighting spirit as well so both of you are going to die together.

The demon then started to pull out MC's fighting spirit, MC felt the pain and felt that at least LYY didn't have to go through this pain anymore, and used the rest of his spirit energy and activated the aura he used to kill LYY, the ice flower bloomed and the robe winds and then an ice arrow pierced into his own heart. MC endured the pain of his body dying and in a daze saw the Fierce Sword blood remnant rise up, the spirit was wrapped in fire and blood, the demon was surprised as it was attacked by that sword spirit, it was stunned, how can a fighting spirit attack with its host dead? The demon attempted to devour the sword spirit and the next moment MC watched with his last bit of consciousness as LYY who was merged with the sword spirit devoured the demon.

LYY picked up and looked at MC gently and called his name...although he was smiling, his eyes was filled with darkness and looked cold. LYY rubbed his lips against MC's lips and looked as if he found his lost treasure and with a cherishing expression,

He Wei, you are mine, you only belong to me.

MC felt his heart go cold and with his last bit of breathe he said one last thing to LYY,

I'm sorry.

MC soul left the body and he watched from above, his body closed its eyes and LYY was still holding him obsessively.

It doesn't matter who you are or what you want to do.
    It doesn't matter what your secret is or what you think.
    Even if you betray and kill me, you will never escape me.
    You belong to me, even death cannot take you away.

[生生世世?] -> From now on *LYY kissed him madly* I will imprison you here.

Not long after MC woke up in his main body.

Will head to my sister's place later today, i might be able to do one more before i go but i'm not sure.
    Btw we are halfway through the novel.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  6. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowwowow. So. Much. Yandere.

[​IMG]

Inland, Av1s, MARIA12628 and 7 others like this.
  7. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but at last he did not eat him right.
    I am not a fan of yandere but after a few novels with yandere ml I can accept this.

Kailyria20, Corensi and jadelin like this.
  8. jadelin

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL @wildthorn -- same. Originally I disliked yandere MLs -- especially in BL manga. But Chinese danmei novels changed my view...probably because they don't completely harm/destroy the MC. The dating sim Amnesia: Memories has one hidden yandere romance option which changed my mind too (it was a surprise/initially a bit creepy -- but later the motivations became more understandable).

Kailyria20 and mereumsama like this.
  9. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was still caught up in his guilt and broke down as tears flowed and he kept saying in his mind that he's sorry over and over again, his cultivation dropped back down to transformation stage and the spirit space collapse due to all the energy he spent on LYY going as far as overdrawing and his state of mind. His fighting spirit robe and ice flower started to become agitated.

SDY jerked awake from his meditation and felt a sudden sense of loss [?] and darkness and quickly called out his fighting spirit, the black feather fan and opened space[?] and a scene appeared in front of him and he narrowed his eyes at what he saw. LYY was sitting in the demonic clan's hall, SDY discovered that LYY has devoured the demon king [?] and took his place then he saw a woman that seems 70% similar to his personal disciple, if not for the obvious features of that girl showing that she was a woman, he would've thought that she was his disciple. SDY didn't expect LYY already devoured the demon, although he was suppose to, but it was earlier than estimated...regardless this was still within his plans.

SDY went to check on MC and felt that something was wrong, and found MC curled up on the floor trembling and quickly picked him up and found tears. Suddenly SDY's heart jumped and strange dark emotions overwhelmed his mind for a moment.

Lost, seize, possess, never let go forever.

SDY felt the urge to press down MC and forcibly take him, mercilessly possess him, make him understand who he belongs to, can only belong to him, can not.....

SDY managed to regain control of his mind and calm down...for a moment he thought it was the fault of the flower but its still sealed ....then is it.... SDY put that possibility out, that's impossible,

MC has not left at all..but then SDY suddenly remembered the face of the girl in LYY's arms. MC made a sound of pain and SDY turned his attention back to him and checked his body, he found that MC's fighting spirits were all restless, but the ice flower spirit also seems to have matured.... and MC's body seems to be devoid of energy atm causing his pain..so SDY helped soothe the fighting spirits and found out that MC's cultivation rose by a lot....before he was still at early transformation but now he's near spirit boundary. SDY was puzzled by how MC manage to cultivate to that extent because there wasn't enough spirit energy here to do so, he felt that MC had some secrets but it seems there's much more he didn't know about his disciple.

Although the spirits have calm down, MC didn't wake up, he was still laying in SDY's arms pale and subconsciously curled into him. SDY tried to soothe him but noticed the tears didn't stop even though MC made no sound, SDY absently tasted MC's tears, they seem bitter and he felt dread, fear, and also deep remorse, what happened? SDY softly called MC's name but MC jerked and trembled in response and gripped SDY's hand, MC suddenly panic and moved his mouth and whispered. SDY looked at MC's...although he didn't hear it he saw what MC said

Ling YunYi, I'm sorry....

This name, SDY unconsciously tighten his grip on MC's hand, the relaxed after MC made a pained sound....he looked at MC for a moment before he changed his voice to sound exactly like LYY and spoke to MC.

I'm here.

MC stiffened and gripped his clothes.

Don't be afraid, He Wei, * SDY whispered gently in MC's ear* Why are you sorry?

MC heard him and quiet down but closed his eyes tight and in his mind was the bloody image of LYY cold body covered in blood, pale bloodless lips speaking in his ear... this memory of madness made MC pale instantly, his fingers were white due to his grip and body trembled...due to MC's emotional turmoil the fighting spirits were stimulated into agitation again. SDY frowned and then used his spirit to calm down the spirits and MC again. MC eventually fell asleep but SDY held him and sat there.

SDY thought over the details of MC's history and couldn't find anything of any significance, he seem to be very normal and clean. There seems to be one thing off though, the first time he met MC, he seem to have an illness of losing his soul....but was that the cause? SDY started to think of the possibilities.

Sorry i said i would advance more but uh..distracted by family xD. My sister and niece wants me to verbally spoil this novel to them lol..seems to enjoy it greatly for some reason..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  10. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though MC was slept for a whole day but he woke up tense due to the nightmares, he looked around and fell into someone's embrace, he looked up and saw his master. SDY gently smiled at him and asked if he was feeling ok...MC wasn't sure but he just said he didn't feel bad...then MC suddenly noticed their position is a bit ambiguous...chest to chest, MC's hands on his master's sleeve and master's hands on his waist...their hairs are twined together... this...is a bit too close.

MC tried to back up but SDY held onto him and told him not to move so he can check his spirit...MC thought to himself that master didn't have to check him in this position....holding his wrist with one hand and the other hand holding his waist. SDY said there was no problem but then he stares at MC closely and MC felt his heart race and his body can't move, SDY was staring at his lips and MC tries to back away but then SDY just smirks and kisses his forehead. SDY then told MC that he was just testing the demon heart the flower left and seems that its getting better. MC believes him and SDY said that a few days ago he did something that shouldn't have happened due to the flower and asked if MC was upset with him in a voice that seems like he was worried about MC's answer.

MC saw his master's look at him as he told him that he didn't blame him and that SDY is his master. SDY smiled a little and MC felt a bit stunned speechless when he saw him this way, seems a bit distracted by it, SDY hugged him and said not to give up on him because MC is his only disciple. MC was fooled by SDY's show of sincerity. SDY finally left and MC slapped himself for being confused...surely he can't believe what SDY says after all those terrible things he orchestrated in the novel. His master is the ultimate gentlemen with a black heart, how can he truly be that gentle, and the thing about the evil shadow orchid, wasn't it his own master that planted it now was he truly entrapped by it, so he really wasn't faking it?

But if his master really did plant it on him but then what, there's nothing he can do against his master....but he's still a man and MC starts to think that for some reason he thinks master is digging an abyss for him and just waiting for him to jump into it after he finish with digging it. Just how can he escape this pit x.x.

Ever since he woke, SDY didn't allow him to cultivate, stating that his body needed to rest due to excessive meditation....MC also wanted to relax due to so much that went on...although he's wary of SDY but after he awhile he started relax anyway. Because he died, the main story quest failed, when he checked the system panel, and MC felt complicated emotions at this, slowly he manage to unravel his nightmare and came out of it and thus he realized he hurt LYY but at least it allowed LYY to survive.

LYY devoured the demon king and became strong enough to rule all of the demon clansman, so even if his main story quest failed, the plot is still on track...this is also good. So he will not think of LYY from now on and the female him is dead, therefore he won't have to do anymore tasks and get involved with him anymore...they now have nothing to do with each other. Isn't this what he wanted, nothing exciting, no life and death parting, just calmly cultivate, wait until he can get rid of the evil shadow orchid and he can hide and lead an easy life.

MC took a deep breathe, this is good...really its very good...

So SDY is head of one of the 3 major sects in the central continent[?] and so his status is quite high and as SDY's personal disciple is extremely spoiled by SDY in his gentle-facade. MC happily watched YW and TY bicker while eating a 'hundred immortal fruit' and feels that he can watch this scene til he's old...that is if his pit digging master doesn't finish digging that abyss for him first. MC thinks that he'll be completely screwed when that day arrives, but MC thinks to himself that even if that happens he had his good days so it doesn't matter, he can just slowly climb back up again.

YW talks to MC about the spirit secret realm[?] opening up and asked if he was going and MC just fed her the fruit while he asked why it was opening so soon and that it was suppose to open in October, while TY looks at MC while patting YW's back so she won't choke and told MC that it was already October. MC didn't realize how much time had already passed...already a half year since he woke up.

MC told them he will go for sure and gives YW the rest of the fruits she's been eyeing and then YW and TY starts bickering about who should be cultivating and who should stop nagging. MC just watches this with amusement as he laid on the pillows and thought about how he didn't cultivate at all after his spirit space collapsed, not because he was lazy or tired but because he was preparing for the spirit secret real to open. It's open for all transformation stage cultivators and if MC goes back to spirit boundary he would lose the qualifications to enter.

SDY is wealthy enough that MC doesn't really need to go at all but there's a place called Gold Spirit Grottoes[?] is a great place to cultivate wood spirits and there he has the confidence to at least make the evil shadow orchid mature so he can keep it under control.

SDY walks in and before MC can get up, he just sits next to him and holds MC's hand and said MC didn't have to be so polite and asked if MC slept well, because he wanted to talk to him last night but he was already asleep by then, MC felt his hands were a bit hot but didn't pull back and answered SDY and said that he slept fine with no dreams. SDY noticed the 'hundred fairy fruits' were all gone and asked if MC liked them so he can arrange for more, YW was a bit scared because she ate them all and those fruits were really expensive and rare...but MC just laughed and said that he did like them. SDY just looked at him MC and said that as long as MC ask for it, as long as it doesn't hurt MC then SDY will make sure he gets it.

MC quickly changes the subject afraid SDY will start buying things for him and asked to attend the spirit secret realm, SDY said he already prepped some heaven and earth bags for him to go and told him to go and pick out some spirit tools too. MC rejected the spirit tools, he's just going to a transformation stage limit area, so the tools are not needed. MC saw that SDY seems a bit worried and reassured him that he would be fine and then requested that SDY don't send any of the fellow disciples to follow him.

SDY just laugh and had MC lean on him[?] and said that he won't and MC was relieved.

...unfortunately MC underestimated SDY.

Mmmhmm my niece went to go flirt with that guy and my husband went to be the light bulb so I decided to forego being a light bulb and work on another part. xD

Ok its late now so going to sleep then travel back home Sunday....

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  11. jadelin

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobxd: Your family/relatives read danmei/BL too? That's amazing~

Kailyria20 likes this.
  12. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: I knew it.:blobsob::blobsob::sushi_no::sushi_no:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  13. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    At the entrance of the spirit secret realm, MC arrived with SDY escorting him with a pack of rare pegasus, everyone actually knelt down to greet SDY, and MC was shocked...he thought about sneaking off so people won't notice him besides SDY, but SDY personally carried him down ....just then the secret realm opened and SDY was reluctant to let MC go and said that he can keep it suppressed since that's all the gold spirit grotto can do anyway..so SDY said he might as well do it himself. MC thought about the last time SDY had sealed the flower and hurriedly said he needs to learn to solve his own problems and can't depend on master forever and ran off. SDY frowned but didn't stop MC.

MC immediately used illusions to change the way he looks so he seems very ordinary and forgettable...due to SDY escorting him here in a flashy way, he can't go on with his real appearance with people constantly staring at him. So basically the gold spirit grotto would move every time the realm opens again so MC would have to explore in order to find it....while searched he got a system prompt.

Sub story has started, host repositioning, transmitting...

MC was stunned then pissed off, for 6 months nothing happened and he started to relax now all of a sudden it started again, can he not do a mission!! Just thinking of LYY made his heart uncomfortable...if possible he doesn't want to see him again...only the system seems a bit anxious because it immediately opened up the black hole and sucked him away....MC was alarmed because he hasn't found a place to hide his body now that it's in a coma in the middle of nowhere, will he still have a body to return to at this rate, what if something eats his body while he's gone!

MC noticed that he's not in the nether field nor is he in the demon clansman city....then he saw a scene of LY in a place of snow and ice, while he insists on going into the Ice Clan's city and was being held off by them...eventually he lost his patience and started to attack them....the scene fades away and MC found himself in his female-ish body in a room in bed with a toddler with red hair and a tear shape mole under his left eye...then MC though..isn't this LY's child? Who actually brave enough to give birth to his child...wait why is this baby with him here?

MC looks at the baby and so he's trying to guess at the baby's age, he's guessing the baby might be 1yo or even less...as he looked at little LY, he wondered where big LY is currently. So he checked the system panel and found the quest...

Sub task: wake the blood jewel, reward 3000 gold, 1 store refresh coupon.

MC was relieved that it wasn't a task related to LYY, he really wanted to avoid him, and focused on the task goal, avoiding the feeling in his heart. MC frowned a moment, wake up the blood jewel, LY's fighting spirit fell asleep....that's possible? Did he get injured or something...well its just that to wake up the blood jewel he would have to be near LY, so why in the world is he next to LY's son.

A woman knocked the door and came in to ask if MC was ok and if she fed her baby yet, MC was startled....just how was he supposed to feed the baby, so the woman just left him some food and said he should feed himself first then feed the baby...after she left, MC went by the door to listen. He heard them talk about MC being a orphaned and widowed, if he wasn't found then he would've died in the snow....and apparently the baby is bloodkin, said that MC must have been tricked into having a blood kin baby. [:blobsweat:]

So apparently they think that MC is part of their ice clansman and that he went through some dog blood drama involving a bloodkin...great. MC thinks that the ice clansman have pretty creative dog blood imaginations. So MC looked over the strange food and then went to check on little LY in order to feed him and the little baby actually woke up and stared at him with beautiful red eyes...

You're really here.

MC was stunned because the baby spoke to him so clearly.... wait what did he just say.... Little LY looked down at his own body and frowned.

OK small break then come back, this next part i just about died laughing reviewing it pfft. :blobxd:

14. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    '

A while later, MC is sitting at the table drinking something while looking at the bundle of blankets on the bed and trying to hold in his urge to laugh...he cleared his throat and asked if he was hungry, no answer...MC is smiling with amusement and offered to feed him some soup, the little bundle moved a bit but refused to unravel. MC held his stomach ache due to his urge to laugh....karma really does bite, even if you killed him he wouldn't have thought that this little baby was actually LY himself....back at central city he was a devilish man and now he's a little soft baby...thinking up this point it's totally worth dying while laughing.

The woman came back to check on MC and the baby and said that the soups and drinks are good for MC's body and also good for the baby, MC thought that it is easy to digest...then the woman looked at the roll of blankets and asked if the baby woke and if he was fed yet. MC said that the baby didn't want to eat and the woman asked MC if he didn't use the right posture when feeding, and then went into mother mode and started giving tips on how properly breastfeed and tips on how to get the baby to drink. MC felt numb when he realized what the woman was talking about and couldn't get a word out about the fact that he's not lactating and therefore no milk....and then when the woman left...

Karma really does come about quickly.

Not long after LY popped out and walked over in front of MC and said he was hungry as he licked his lips staring at MC's chest. Then he poked MC's chest and said he wanted some milk, MC just spanked LY's butt and LY looked at him stunned and blurted out incredulously that MC hit him. MC just stared back and said that LY was being a rogue so he deserved the spanking. LY stared at him with those big ruby eyes and angry little face and MC felt his heart soften a bit, even tho he knows the baby in front of him is really LY and he was going to say something to soften the blow when LY just went back and wrapped himself again.

MC: ..... *laughs*

A while later....

MC thought about what happened to LY, LY must have spent 6 months to locate his whereabouts and finally found the ice clan and then end up getting sealed as a little baby and he felt some sympathy for him... MC leaned towards LY and tried to coax him into eating something when he realized that LY can only take blood so he offered his own blood and saw LY respond somewhat, MC said that as long as LY doesn't drink him dry then its fine, LY turned around to look at him and offered LY his neck. MC felt pain when LY bit down and complained..after a minute or so LY just curled back up into bed again leaving MC a bit confused.....MC checked his neck in the mirror and saw 4 little teeth marks but unbroken skin and started to laugh again.

Poor LY, the great lord of the blood kin reduced to 4 baby teeth and can't even draw blood....MC just broke down completely and laughed til he fell over. MC doesn't really have bad feelings towards LY, he felt that LY was cool before and now he's just meng/adorable. MC can't hate such a cute baby and so he gently poked LY but Ly didn't move and so MC kept poking him til LY turned around and glared at him and told him not to make fun of him, he knows he's weak and useless now but he won't die and that everyone in the world can die but he won't....

MC shoved his finger in LY's mouth and that's when LY noticed that blood was flowing, MC winked at him and told him to drink as much as he wants and he can just exchange fingers if he still wants more. LY tasted the sweet blood and felt his breathe stop for a moment felt the warmth flow as he sucked while his eyes never moved from MC. LY thought to himself that MC was a beautiful as his blood. After 5 fingers did LY look full and MC sighed, it's not easy raising a little vampire....

MC asked LY if his spirit was seal for him to turn out like this, LY said that his spirit was actually taken away...normally a person who had their fighting spirit taken away would die, but in the case of LY he just turned into a baby instead.

LY saw MC's concern for him: I said i can't die.
    MC thinks LY is trying to be brave and comforted him: You can't die, you're so powerful, ofc you can't die.
    LY was comforted but then realized something and glared at MC: Coaxing like this, you're treating me like a child?
    MC just coughed.
    LY grunts then spoke in a low voice: Just you wait for me..
    MC pinched his soft little face: Yes, yes, I'll certainly wait.
    LY felt his so angry his liver hurt as he never been treated like this in his whole life.

MC stopped teasing LY and gave him another bleeding finger and asked him how he can return back to normal and LY was still angry but couldn't resist drinking the blood and answered that they have to wake the blood jewel and return it to his body. MC asked him how to wake the blood jewel and LY said that they just have to drop his blood on it, MC thought this sounds pretty easy and said that he will take LY to find it right now but then LY asked him if he was going to go find the blood jewel or go die...

MC pinched LY's face then gave LY another bleeding finger to avoid him getting angry, it seems MC got the hang of handling little LY at this point. MC figures he will take LY to the coldest place here and find the blood jewel wake it up, then refresh the store and buy a teleport from the store and leave. MC then asked LY if he can feel where his blood jewel may be located.

LY answered that he can ofc and MC picked him up and LY wasn't too happy about being carried but then he made due with molesting the white rabbits and

MC slapped his hands: Stop touching.
    LY put his hands back on them again: You're married to me, so you belong to me, and so i will touch them!
    MC frowned i think [何唯的嘴巴抽了抽]
    LY continued: Not to mention touching here, when i recover, I must fiercely f*** you, do it several times, until you're unable to get out of bed, make you.....
    MC stuffed his bleeding finger in LY's mouth: Little boy! Stop your delusions! *hearing a baby say all this is unspeakably awkward*
    LY while drinking the blood still mumbling: I promise you, I will suck your blood, while i enter you...
    MC pulled out his finger: Keep talking, I changed my mind and will not help you find the blood jewel, i will tell them you're the bloodkin lord and not a baby.
    LY raised his eyebrow in face of MC's threat: You!
    MC also raised his eyebrow: Ah?
    LY roared: Roll! *then buried his face in MC's chest and pretend to be dead*
    MC smiled in a good mood and held LY away from his rabbits a bit and carried him out.

This scene - http://www.lwxiaoshuo.com/44/44787/9727503.html
    http://www.danmeila.com/book/20150210/16721.html

[干 - gan, means alot of things, one of which google and bing loves to translate it as 'dry' but it can mean slang - kill, vulgar - fuck, or do]

That dialogue ....I'm dying...:blobxd:, this part is one of the funniest lol xD. What you guys think of LY now?

Syren, Fulmine Chrys, Inland and 25 others like this.
  15. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy: There interactions is so hilarious! The MC is more of less marry to a meng baby now... :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  16. jadelin

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG. Which chapter is this or link? I almost want to MTL this now. :X3: And wow, I didn't realize LY had a sense of (abeit randy) humor. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  17. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Baby toothed vampire :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    This part is awesome

Kailyria20 likes this.
  18. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    I popped the link in the spoiler, maybe other ppl wanna mtl it too, as for LY's sense of humor, i don't think he was joking lol.

MC decided to advance to spirit boundary, his body is already inside of the secret realm so he doesn't need to hold back anymore and the reason for doing so is because the 2nd skill of his spirit robe is invisible technique. This doesn't only apply to MC but anything that is inside of the robe will be hidden as well...as long as he has enough spirit energy to keep it up, then they can stay invisible. MC only has to worry about cultivators that are above him by 10 ranks, even then unless they seriously try to find him, they won't notice him.

MC started the technique and LY commented that MC had this invisible technique, no wonder he can come and go as he pleases...MC was stunned and it seems LY is misunderstanding him, but this is better than exposing the system so its fine. As they progressed, MC was worried about the barrier but they end up walking right through it, MC was surprised at first but then he noticed the ice spirit flower winding around and realized it was like a master key, he can go anywhere around here...

MC saw something that looked like a glowing red bead in the air, just as he moved forward he got attacked by an frostbolt, he wanted to dodge but it actually curved after him, and suddenly LY moved forward to catch that frostbolt. MC became terrified that LY just got pierced by that frostbolt...he wouldn't have been worried if it was adult-form LY but right now its the helpless baby-form LY and now the blood is spreading and flowing out and MC's heart was racing as he held LY and tried to think of a solution..he can't let him die.

MC managed to calm down and freeze the entire area around him, the skill he used once before, frozen earth. MC quietly put LY down and walked past the frozen ice clansmen, he didn't want to kill him because the man was only doing his job as a guard, so MC walked over to the blood jewel and found that it was an illusion, and he rushed back to LY and held him tightly....the blood jewel disappeared....this whole area started to crumble..it seems it was an illusion to begin with....however it's true that the blood jewel must be somewhere close, otherwise LY wouldn't feel it near this area....the frozen blood on LY started to melt and MC started to look for medicine to help heal his body...none of it helped at all, the blood kept flowing and so MC cut his wrist and fed it to LY.

LY's wounds start to visibly heal and the wound closed up without even a scar....although MC gave alot of blood he was ok since he had alot of medicines to help with it. LY was drinking the blood instinctively and was full of satisfaction due to the sweetness but stopped himself as he realized just whose blood it is, fearing he would die if he takes anymore, he licked the wound to close it quickly and saw how pale MC is.

MC noticed LY is awake now and picked him up in a hug and anxiously kissed LY's face: Great, you're ok!
    LY was startled by MC's reaction just now and his little face turned a little pink: I said I will not die.

MC just thought that LY was really cute right now and cuddled his LY's soft tender little body. MC was then stunned when he realized the little body was growing...MC stared at LY who looks about 10 now.

MC: What's going on, does your bloodkin grow up so fast?
    LY raised his eyebrow and held MC's wrist and licked: Only because of your blood.
    MC blinked: Doesn't my blood just let you heal?
    LY with his new fangs scrapped it gently on MC's wrist: Your blood only accelerates my growth, the wound recovers on its own.

MC wondered about this, bloodkin normally doesn't have such a strong regeneration, but then LY told MC that this ability is unique to LY because as long as he has even 1 drop of blood left he will slowly recover. MC suddenly felt some fear, he suddenly remembered the illusion in the underground dragon palace of a child who was eaten by ghouls til he was only bones and regenerated back again and it repeated over and over again...was that child LY? That can't be right, only MC and LYY was there at the time...but he wasn't sure...maybe that was LY...

MC still thinking about that illusion let LY take his hand as LY said he's going to get his spirit back and MC looked at 10yo LY ...just a moment ago he was a baby now ...MC still felt like laughing.

LY felt MC hold back his urge to laugh and threatened him: Don't force me to do it right now!
    MC cough and finally controlled it: Let's go.

As they walked along, MC asked LY if he can feel the blood jewel and LY answered in a soft child's voice and made MC think about how he didn't know he loved children and now he has the urge to find a girl to marry and make some soft adorable babies, especially a girl. [:blobsmilehappy:] LY suddenly told MC not to move, it seems they were walking in circles, they seem to be trapped in an array. LY had MC sit down while LY was still standing and looked down at him, he said it was a bit difficult to break the array from inside but being trapped is also fine, MC didn't understand LY, LY leaned down to scrap his fangs against MC's neck and said to not be afraid, as long as he as they have the marriage contract then MC can live forever... MC was surprised and LY continued, I am with you and you can always be with me, isn't that good?

MC tried to talk about how long they've known each other and LY said they met 3 times, first time you died, the 2nd time you died, this is the 3rd time...suddenly the space from top to bottom cracked open

Ah sorry, baby very sleepy and wants to be cuddled away from PC. So MC wants babies but oh well.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  19. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    After the illusion broke they saw that they are inside of the ice palace and there's alot of ice clansman there to greet them, they all called MC a saint/holy one and MC found that to be strange as he never seen them and came to the conclusion that it was due to the holy ice clan spirit flower. LY gripped MC's hand tightly... when they called MC holy one, i guess he felt threatened by it?

MC noted that the ice clansman looks alot like SDY with white/silver hair and grey/silver eyes, but SDY was definitely human. MC told them he had no intentions of interring with the ice clan's management and asked them where they kept the blood jewel spirit.

Another scene, SDY received a report that MC had gone into a coma inside the secret realm, SDY was alarmed and knocked over the chess board and then he asked if there was a change at the demon clan, the earth phantom answered there was no change and so SDY looked surprised and told them to take care of MC but don't do anything else, just report back when he wakes up. SDY did something and a black fog rose up and a scene appeared of LYY on the throne in the demon clan alone with the a girls frozen body carefully held in his arms like a treasure and he fervently kissed her. SDY frowned as he watched, wondered if there was no connection between MC's coma and that girl after all? LYY suddenly looked up as if he can see SDY and SDY dispersed the fog and the image disappeared.

Back to MC and LY, they were trying to convince MC not to give the blood jewel back to LY because he was evil supposedly but MC knew there must be another reason because the ice clan never cared about the outside world regardless of good or evil...then he asked if there was immediate danger impending they needed the blood jewel for besides the fear of LY's retaliation. They confessed the 1000 year old ice seal is about to break and they wanted to use the blood jewel to suppress and seal that thing up again. MC vaguely remembered something..some evil thing that was sealed. The evil blood crystal flower, MC just remembered, if the ice spirit flower he has is the holy spirit then this evil blood crystal flower is the demonic spirit equivalent.

They said that the seal needs to be renewed every 1000 years but they have exhausted all means so they resorted to taking the blood jewel from LY, which pisses off LY greatly btw. MC offered to help suppress it in exchanged for the blood jewel but they were afraid that MC might fail and get fatally injured and so LY offered to suppress it instead if they give him back the blood jewel....in the end they agreed to MC helping with suppression and using the blood jewel as a back up in case of failure...if MC is successful then they have to give the blood jewel back.

So only MC and LY is left in the room and MC laid down to relax and LY and stared at MC's face seriously, while MC thought LY 10yo serious face was adorable and smiled at him. LY leaned forward and kissed him and said this:

你這般對我,我定不會負你
    you like this as i see it, i determine will not wrong you
    [I don't get it, help!]

thank you @Fuyuneko <3
    MC was surprised and was dumbfounded as he realized LY misunderstood his intentions, since he was just working on the system task. MC can't explain and just said that LY didn't have to mind it, he was just repaying LY a favor for saving him. LY just smiled a bit and said to MC not to mind it because MC is his partner, he will treat MC the same regardless.

MC chose to say nothing as he got a black feeling[?] and decided to rest in preparation for the day the seal breaks, the next day they were lead to go see the seal, it was under the ice palace. MC noticed that it was bitterly cold and was worried about LY for a moment but then realized LY wasn't bothered at all, it seems he really has an immortal body...but he used a skill to help alleviate the cold anyway, he didn't like the look of LY paling due to the cold.

MC felt confident that he can at least suppress the evil blood crystal flower since his ice spirit flower can seal the evil shadow orchid [not sure] and suddenly a thought came to mind, the entangling love flower is part of the demonic spirits and SDY can suppress it...could it be that..
    [idk they interchange the names sometimes between entangling love flower and shadow orchid]

MC's thoughts were interrupted when he saw an almost boundless land of ice with a deep fissure and a bright red light not red like blood but like the red of a wedding gown..a blooming red flower can be vaguely seen. MC noticed the flower petals started to trembled and yelled that the seal is about to break. They tried to seal it back and then MC realized too late that it was gathering energy in order to push out with all its power and then it finally broke through and shot towards LY's heart, MC felt his heart thump and then LY was wrapped up in a bright red light and his body started to grow back to his adult self.

So apparently most demonic spirits would be fine without a host and would be in a dormant state, but because the demonic blood crystal flower noticed the best possible host for itself, it did everything within in its power to get to LY...LY's body just happens to be void of his fighting spirit as well so he didn't reject the it. MC just realized that LY had every intention to take this demonic spirit and he started yelling for the blood jewel but LY pulled MC into his arms and nuzzled his neck and whispered to MC to be good and wait til after he handles them ...MC tried to stop him but LY just smiled at him gently and said that he hates being trapped by others, they pissed him off so they need to be conscious of death.

LY used the demonic blood crystal flower and summoned a bloody fog to envelop the ice clansman which triggered extreme blood lust and made them go berserk and attack and kill each other. MC couldn't stand watching this, he didn't think that LY or the ice clansman were wrong in their actions but he felt that the ice clansman didn't deserve the heavy penalty of destruction, so he used his ice flower's ability frozen earth and froze them all to prevent anymore killing....he also froze LY since he can't control it fully yet so yea [:blobjoy:]

MC looked at LY and sighed, then he said to LY not to be upset with him, he'll go get him the blood jewel...then LY broke out of the ice surprising MC. LY stared at MC then chuckled as he tipped up MC's chin, MC panicked and LY pecked his lips and stared at MC as he said he can't be angry with MC, because MC is his mate, his wife, so he will only love MC and then deepen the kiss.

MC subconsciously wanted to stop LY and put his hands up but end up touching LY's naked chest, LY warned him not to move anymore if he doesn't want to get done right there...MC stopped moving and LY fiercely kissed MC til he was all dizzy, he then proceed to kiss down his neck and stopped at the base of MC's neck, LY thought to himself that he loves MC very much, love his blood, love his person, love that he would appear next to him[?] and he never thought of having a lifelong mate but now he longs for MC, not just his blood, but want his existence, want to possess him, satisfy him, make him scream out, and want to see his most beautiful appearance. [:blobthinkingsmirk::blobnosebleed:]

MC is in his arms, belong to him, his one and only... a suddenly unreasonable, dark, strong desire to monopolize rose uncontrollably and LY was never the one to hold back, he bit down immediately. MC felt the pain from the bite and felt as his blood was being sucked....an indescribable feeling occurred, he felt a burst of intense shivers, he felt hot and restless and even confused, and he felt like giving in.

MC tried to maintain his thoughts but his body was instinctively moving on its on as if sending itself up to LY, although he didn't' fully join with LY that night, but they exchanged blood, LY's blood flows inside him, so long as its awakened, his body will accept LY.

LY stopped after a decent amount of blood and looked at MC and suddenly felt the urge to take him there but MC stopped him, then LY stopped and ask MC if it was because of the frozen ice clansman still present, actually MC forgot about them and felt like burying himself now...so MC finally took control of his desire and then LY said that if MC is shy, he can kill them all first. [:blobfearful::facepalm:]

MC sobered up completely and told LY not to kill them and they need to get the blood jewel first and LY smiled, MC was dazzled by that smile for a moment then took deep breath and told LY to focus on merging with the blood crystal flower while he goes and get the blood jewel...LY then looks at him expectantly...MC then grit his teeth and said they can go to the ice palace and consummate their marriage...he was trembling when he said this and LY looked really happy and said that for their first time he wants to find a comfortable place for MC to have the best experience...MC only felt cold sweat and just made a noncommittal sound.

MC glanced back to LY and saw how easily he took control of the blood crystal flower and felt envy, how is that other people's demonic spirits are so tame and yet his own is set on trapping him to death. MC had LY lift the berserk on the elder and then MC unfroze him and asked for the blood jewel and told him to believe that LY needs it to take full control of the blood crystal and that he wouldn't retaliate, ofc they don't believe him but they hope that MC would be able to stop LY.

LY quickly took MC out back to their room in the ice palace and threw him on the bed, MC told LY to wake up the blood jewel first while LY said he rather kiss MC first, but MC claimed that they should wake it first in case some other thing happens. LY stopped and figured it won't' take long and MC was reasonable so he was intending to cut his wrist then thought of something and grinned and told MC to bite his wrist. MC thought about LY's strange hobbies but tried to bite LY's wrist...LY thought MC was just teasing him and suddenly touched MC's hair and said maybe they should first....

MC hurriedly bite down with more force and finally LY started to bleed, MC didn't think much of it til some blood slipped into his mouth, suddenly he was entranced as the blood started to taste sweet to him and he felt intoxicated and got caught up in sipping when LY finally can't stand it anymore and pushed down MC to kiss, MC can't think as the desire rampaged through his mind as he responded to LY...as LY started to tear off MC"s clothes he accidentally touched the blood jewel with his blood and LY was immediately distracted as he had to quickly take control of the awakened blood jewel. [(⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄)]

MC at first was dissatisfied that LY stopped and got up, but because LY had to focus on the blood jewel, MC eventually regained his sense and felt like chopping himself when he realized what happened. [:blobjoy:] MC quickly checked the system task and it is now complete and then he checked the store and bought the teleport and used it, MC thought to himself that if the system didn't send him back by the end of the teleport he's going suicide back.

MC saw that they arrived back at LY's palace and thinks that the system set a trap for him, he sarcastically thought that it was pretty 'lucky' to teleport randomly and end up back at the blood clan of all places. Now he's wondering why the hell is he still here and not back to his body....suicide...does he really need to do this....but then he felt an overbearing aura behind him and turn around to see LY, it seems there's a problem with the spirits...the blood jewel and blood crystal flower started fighting....MC realized that it was because he used the teleport and this made LY lose control over them both now he has to help LY calm them down.

MC quickly found out that his ice spirit flower can't help and so he resorted to his binding spirit immortal robe and started E.H. and kissed LY and his spirit body went into LY's spirit space and saw the blood jewel and blood crystal flower face off each other. MC had the robe spirit to block them from each other and end up absorbing the spirit energy from their attacks, at first MC was afraid he would end up collapsing his spirit space due to too much energy but he end up ranking up instead....but in exchange he felt alot of pain. Finally the 2 blood spirits are starting to get tired since they've been attacking and yet the energy gets absorbed instead...and then the robe spirit finally envelop them both and calm them down.

MC felt himself fainting and realize this body will die again, LY hasn't woke up yet...it's not too painful to die like this. Vaguely MC felt LY was talking to him,

You're not part of the ice clan, but you'll revive! Tell me who are you, where are you!

MC barely opened his eyes to see LY's redden eyes, he felt some guilt, since he repeatedly died with LY. MC felt LY trying to heal him, but his body is too damaged and will not recover regardless of LY's efforts, LY stared at MC as he demanded to know where MC is going to be. MC didn't want to answer him so LY resorted to his 1yo form and MC eyes widen as LY threw his baby self at MC with wet eyes and sad voice and begged MC to tell him who he is and where he is. MC couldn't resist his meng attack and stuttered out his name and race. MC fortunately died before LY can ask for more information.

MC finally ended up in his body and thought he really need to hurry and get a wife to have a baby quickly, he felt he was really a fool for not resisting that super cute baby attack in the end. MC figured he should be ok, his name is common and thought he got alot done this time around, he saved the ice clan, took LY back to the bloodkin clan, as for freezing the ice clansman, as soon as he left, the energy should dissipate and they would be free, and they don't have to worry about the blood crystal flower ever again.

MC checked the system and saw there was a goblet of blood, LY's blood, MC thought to himself that he's not a blood kin, thought the blood tasted good, almost intoxicating... STOP...don't think futher...and then the next one really makes him wanna murder someone,

Li Yan's erotic doll!

First it was LYY's erotic doll, then SDY's erotic doll, now its LY's erotic doll, omg i'm so thirsty, but not that thirsty, damn you system stop speculating on my desires.

The next item was blade of suicide, can only attack self, 1 stab death and no pain. 100 gold.

MC thought about it, but then told the system to go to hell, he doesn't want to kill himself every time ok! The last object was a small bottle called pure heart potion, instantly calms one's mood.

MC bought it right away, considering all the pits he fell into lately, this thing absolutely mandatory. MC appeared back in his body and looked around to see that his body was fine, and set out to continue his search for the gold spirit grotto.

Lol LY's meng attack was ruthless, :blobjoy: and since MC's body was fine, i guess master sent non-disciples to look after him lol, loophole exploit.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  20. jadelin

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad kids have all sorts of magical power over people. :blobsweat: So MC's weakness is very understandable -- and LY is crafty to have figured it out! :blobxd:

Does the MC ever use the dolls provided by the System? Or is that more of just a joke/gag?

Kailyria20 and Fuyuneko like this.