Spoiler [BL] Straight Guy's Goddess System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kailyria20, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Since you treated me like this, I definitely won't turn my back on you.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    XD, Shizuka Mikki, imsodone and 4 others like this.
  2. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, i don't think he ever bought the dolls, he's in self denial that he's not attracted to them like that and it seems like the dolls are in gong-mode, because he commented once that he's not a woman so what would he do with them lmfao!!!

So MC ran into a woman that seem hurt and also partially undressed and she tried to tempt MC, and then comes a guy out of nowhere running towards MC and told him that the woman was evil and that she stole his spirit mount. MC thought for a moment that this guy was that woman's partner but realized after running away with him for a while that he wasn't because was willing to even stay behind and have MC run away. So MC end up freezing all of their pursuers and helped the guy retrieve his spirit mount and walked off w/o killing any of them. The shadows guards[?] that SDY showed up a bit later and chopped the frozen monster clansman [妖族 - Yaozu] to pieces then reported to SDY that they got rid of the monster clansman that attacked MC, SDY told them to continue to follow MC.

Another scene, you see LYY get a report about someone in the central continent matching MC's physical features.

So the guy introduces himself to MC as Mei Shao [梅邵] and now MC believes that this guy is innocent, according to the novel this guy was just as pitiful as the original body. This guy was also a purple fight spirit, however his fighting spirit was a rose crisp [玫瑰酥].

[​IMG]

So they decided to become sworn brothers, MC being the elder brother...so MC thought of a way to help MS with his fighting spirit and told him to try transforming an enemy into a rose crisp. They found that regardless the size or power of the enemy it can be turned into a rose crisp but MS can only use it like 3-4 times a day. MC thought this ability was pretty OP even with the limitation of daily use and also the taste of the rose crisp is affected by what the original quality was, for example a boar made a delicious rose crisp but a vulture was terrible and unpalatable.

Eventually MC talked to MS about leaving go find the gold spirit grotto and MS said he knew where it was, so he showed MC and then MC told him it was ok for MS to go explore while he cultivated here and MS hung around for a bit to make sure nothing dangerous was near before he left, MC didn't want to destroy their relationship because of the stupid flower so he tried hard to convince MS to leave him there, and so MC drank the pure heart potion and started to cultivate the entangling love flower and then used the ice flower to keep the fragrance under control, the gold spirit energy here weakens wood spirit so its easier to take control of the flower.

However he suddenly felt MS's aura nearby and sighed, but at least the situation is stable so just as he was about to stop he heard MS cry out and so he quickly suppressed the pink flower with the ice flower and saw that MS and his mount, XiaoLan, got pulled into the black hole. MC was worried that MS and XL got pulled in due to him, but the system didn't notify him of a task so why is there a black hole here, so MC just jumped in to go after MS and XL and tried to feel for their aura...he figured they should be ok because his physical body seems to be fine so they should be too.

MC finally made it out expecting to see MS and XL and instead found himself in an arena and saw ZY fighting with a dragon, at first he was worried MS and XL might have gotten killed by the stray energy but didn't see anything that proved it so he figure MS and XL must not be here and so he was going to open the system for some way to save himself but he's right now in an arena with a large amount of people and so he decided to use frozen earth but the ice didn't last long due to the sheer amount of people it was being used on and now he's out of energy and can't escape and so he ripped a blue summoning rune and yelled for ZY to save him because he's about to pass out. ZY immediately pulled MC into his arms and formed a golden shield of light just as the dragon's tail swung at them.

ZY looked at MC in his arms: Summoner?

That clash just completely obliterated the frozen earth and MC's robe spirit and ice flower were completely drained of energy and as a result he can't suppress the entangling love flower anymore. Bad Luck really comes in pairs, now the pink flower freely bloomed and the fragrance spread quickly throughout the arena. MC bit his lip and quickly pulled out the pure heart potion but before he can take it, ZY kissed him fiercely and the last bit of of MC's mind was blown away and he put his arms around ZY's neck and responded instinctively as he forgot everything else.

Everyone in the arena was completely overwhelmed by the fragrance regardless of cultivation and sunk into the desire as their sights were completely pinned on a youth at the center of the arena, he had silky, supple black hair, slender body, dewy delicate skin, and at this moment he lifted his face, his cheeks were flushed, his eyes misty, like a flower in full bloom... longing, pleading, expecting.... this sight pierced into deepest desire of everyone present and they were completely caught and bound but can't help but let themselves fall as they don't want to break out out of it

Beautiful.... fragrant... fascinating... he's mine, MINE!

Everyone rushed forward while killing and fighting each other in order to grab the youth and ZY sneered as he bit his summoner's lip and then stood up while holding MC and the other hand started the most destructive technique that even gods would fall to and completely obliterated everyone and everything in the arena...the only one who barely survive with only a thread of breathe left was the dragon who was staring in shock at ZY and cursed ZY and ZY just laughed and left with MC.

ZY finally stopped inside of a secluded valley and noticed the bottle of pure heart potion and took a few sips and finally calmed down and turned to MC and put his hand on his chest intending to help suppress the flower when he heard a smothered groan [闷哼] and paused for a moment because the sound was soft and sultry to his ears and that moment MC still dazed end up kissing ZY, ZY was dazed and didn't move and MC lips pressured on ZY's lips and eventually ZY parted his lips and allowed MC to kiss him deeper, but since ZY still didn't respond to him, MC suddenly told ZY to kiss him. This soft voice almost got through the pure heart barrier, but ZY felt his mind buzzing as he suddenly pulled MC closer and kissed him hard as he indulged himself in the sweet and soft taste.

[闷哼 - google and bing always translates this as bored/stuffy hum]

ZY came back to his senses the moment he felt MC's cold hands on his skin and quickly drank more pure heart potion and fed some to MC through a kiss and ZY quickly suppressed the pink flower and MC recovered and grit his teeth and asked ZY to help him subdue the pink flower. ZY saw that MC's eyes are clear now and a flash of regret crossed his mind for a moment then he helped seal the pink flower..MC was finally relieved.

MC finally asked ZY if he saw another human youth and a crane appear before MC and ZY said no one else had appeared. MC was concerned over MS and XL but he apologized about the outbreak of the pink flower and ZY told him not to worry about the people in the arena because they're all dead then told MC not to feel guilt either since they were all monster clansmen and they were enemies of the human clan anyway. MC still felt like ZY's view of things is a bit twisted but eventually passed out due to exhaustion.

Mmm this time he end up with his real body getting teleported... ok sleepy babies and lunch break be back soon..what do you guys think of the story so far? :blobthinkingsmirk:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  3. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good, but I think reading your spoilers and comments is more entertaining and funnier than reading the actual story.

4. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: Quite good and funny with meng, just that it would be better if the MC was more honest with himself about turning bent.

Kailyria20 and Fuyuneko like this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe, I enjoy the story and your detailed spoilers very much :3. It reminds me of Have to Marry 7 Men, with the fake harem thingie and the drama lol. Also a bit like the Thigh-hugging system novel. But the MC here is not as passive as the Thigh-hugging system, and not as crafty as the one in Marry 7 men. It's fun :blobpopcorn:.

Kailyria20 and Fuyuneko like this.
  6. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree! I tried to MTL, and although I got the general idea of what's going on, @Kailyria20 's comments/summaries are much more superior and way easier and fun to read. Even though this story doesn't have smut, the interactions between the MC and the respective versions of the ML is super, super hot! The story is very funny (maybe because of your descriptions), even though I'm not sure it was supposed to be humorous. Also, the different teleportion/worlds/sects is kind of neat. This type of yandere MLs (ultimately not hurting the MC), I really like~

Kailyria20, Wildelily and Fuyuneko like this.
  7. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol is it my word choices? I tried to convey what i understood from mtl xD. :blobcheeky:
    Hopefully i didn't distort the original novel x.x

ZY checked MC and found that he just overdraft on his spirit energy but ZY was unhappy because he found that MC only progressed only 1 rank since they last met and it seems that the spirit space was reformed just recently since it showing signs in instability. So that meant MC's cultivation regressed then promoted again, how foolish, at this rate how is he going to reach integration stage. Although ZY lived for a long time, but the earlier MC get to integration stage to use the 3rd skill on him the better. ZY flew away with MC headed towards the blessed land of monster clan.

Otw there MC had a nightmare of blood and death of the monster clansman and woke up startled and i think he felt guilt over their death, because he thought that although they were monster clansman but they were still living beings. MC realized they had a problem, ZY killed the monster clansman dragon king and they were still in the monster clan territory.

MC opened his eyes and his mind went blank as he saw the back view of a naked man in front of him and noted that it was very masculine and very envy worthy. MC took a deep breath and ZY turned around to ask if he was awake...MC stuttered as he saw ZY's front view and his eyes involuntarily moved down and widen and suddenly felt his head heat up. ZY noticed where MC was looking and then smirked asked if something was wrong and MC quickly said no.

ZY raised his brow and said that they were both men so they shouldn't be bothered about it and MC nodded until ZY held him up in a princess carry. MC was panicking in his mind as he thought it was he was being carried like a girl without a single thread on.

MC finally spoke: Although we're men but there's no need to be this casual. Can't we get dressed first?
    ZY: No, its a waste to get dressed.
    MC: Huh?
    ZY looked at MC and smirked and in a low sexy sultry voice: Where we're headed, there's no need for clothes.
    MC: .... *MC didn't want to have a dirty mind but that's strange! A place where 2 people do not need clothes, clearly that's going to bed! So MC decided to be rational* Uh, Senior, maybe you misunderstood me before, we are men, so we shouldn't do this kind of.... [might be off]
    ZY deliberately asked: Oh, do what?
    MC continue: ...shouldn't do that...*tries to think of what ancients call it? sex? Zhou Gong ceremony [周公之禮 - no clue]? wedding night for men maybe.... [洞房花燭夜還是龍陽之好 um...i think i got it wrong >_< ]

While MC was still caught up in thinking, ZY already made it to a cave with a giant wall that seems like transparent blue jelly-pudding. ZY walked with MC straight into that wall and MC felt the rich energy and MC felt this is a strange blessed land compared to those he's seen/heard of. ZY told MC this is frozen spring doesn't allow foreign objects otherwise it willl disturb the energy and then be forever trapped. MC suddenly realized the reason behind what ZY and felt he was really a pervert.

ZY then stared at MC a bit then asked what MC was going to say earlier since he didn't finish.
    MC smiled and quickly said that they're both men and his cultivation isn't that low so there's no need for ZY to carry him around.
    ZY whispered softly: Is that it?
    MC solemnly answered: Yes, that's it, I can walk!

MC immediately jumped out of ZY's arms and then felt himself float upwards and ZY pulled him back towards his chest...it so happens that MC's butt end up touching a certain something on ZY's body and MC stunned then tried to leap away and ZY held MC's waist firmly and told him not to move. MC paled and ZY gently pulled him flat against himself [?] and then held him gently until MC was stable and said in MC's ear

Don't tempt me, I don't want to do you right now. [我不想就這樣上了你 uh might be a bit off]
    MC: ...

MC, as a man, just felt like despair/giving up on the world after hearing these words and they didn't speak awhile, ZY led MC deeper into the jelly until the blue was so dark it was nearly black and then he stopped and put him down, by this time MC calmed down and asked if he was suppose to close up here and cultivate and ZY said that he will help guide him til he reaches spirit boundary rank 3, this place has very pure energy, although MC is great at absorbing energy, but since outside is impure then it will only hinder his progress. MC believe what ZY said since he was an expert but he just remembered something.

[Just taking a guess, i'm not sure if its despair but anyway, i think maybe MC is feeling down cuz it seems like ZY is accusing MC of deliberately seducing him and that wasn't MC's intention]

MC asked if ZY can help him find MS and XL, ZY said he can as long as MC has something that belongs to MS which ZY can help search for his aura, MC told him about the item in his clothes so ZY left briefly to go check and then came back and told him that MS's aura is stable but he's not close by. MC finally relaxed and started cultivating with ZY. There was detail about bottlenecks between rank 1-3, 4-6, 7-9 and how each spirit and element had their own requirements and difference in what need to be done in order to progress.

MC found that he enjoyed quietly cultivating, the feeling of communing with his spirit and absorbing spirit energy and consolidating his spirit space...MC found this process to be fun and as a result while ZY helping his spirit, he became affected by MC's feelings of achievement and satisfaction as he progressed. The feeling of the peace and quiet of MC's heart like a gentle spring breeze...ZY actually started to adapt to MC's breath, pace and his presence and then his heart suddenly thought of something...this spirit he wonders if it can soothe that manic...

Suddenly MC expressed his joy at breaking through to rank 3 and ZY thought that this was pretty good progress for just a month and chuckled. MC describes the feeling of meditation in order to cultivate is like late night reading, can forget everything, even time and become fully immersed in the enjoyment...apparently MC thinks he's a natural cultivating madman as he can withstand loneliness and indulge in cultivating. MC smiled and ZY told him that MS is still safe...it seems MC asks ZY once every time he wakes up from meditation.

MC asked if he can go find MS first before breaking through rank 4 since it is a bottleneck and he's not quite stable yet and it might take a while... [i think]

Anyway dinner, i might be able to do one more part before getting the kids to bed.
    ZY is such a tease on this one.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  8. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmnn... Yup the MC is already bent, since his thinking alway runs that way (pervert).

jadelin, Corensi and Kailyria20 like this.
  9. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    ZY suddenly covered his mouth and they heard someone talk, it was the 3 monster clan leaders, Qinglong [青龍/青龙 - Azure dragon] passed away, so now only Zhū què [朱雀 - Vermillion bird], Bái hǔ [白虎 -White Tiger], Xuán wǔ [玄武 - black tortoise] are left. ZY noticed MC wanted to go closer to listen and MC said he had an invisibility technique but fear it won't work because his cultivation is lower than theirs, so ZY touched the robe spirit and boosted up to integration stage temporarily, MC blushed and ZY told him he wasn't really teasing him even though he keeps stroking the robe and then pecked MC on the lips and continue to raise its cultivation....when he did he noticed the 3rd technique and got excited for a moment but figured he should wait til MC is truly at integration stage in order for it to truly work. So they both got close enough to hear the conversation.

They received a report that the blood kin and the demon clansman are attacking. ZQ told BH to hurry and find ZY in order to get the holy wood spirit, because originally ZY made a bet with them, if QL could defeat him then he will give them the holy wood spirit and if they manage to get a hold of that then they would become allies with the wood clan and attack the human clan...but ZY killed QL and went into hiding...now they can only hope to get the wood spirit in order to fight against the blood kin and the demon clan that have them under siege. ZQ told XW to go and try to hold off the blood kin and demon clan, it seems the 2 clans are not allied but are attacking them from different directions.

After BH and XW left, ZQ picked up a black paper[?] and contact SDY [although he doesn't know it] and called him venerable, ZQ knew that QL kept in contact with this mysterious hermit and had saved them time and again so he hopes he can find a way out this time. SDY offered a plan of reviving the monster clan holy spirit that is, ZQ must devour the fighting spirit of QL, BH and XW and fuse them together again, ZQ believes SDY's words because there seems to be some inkling of truth there, the 4 of them got along together all these years with no issue even though they weren't siblings..so perhaps it was due to the fighting spirit's affinity for each other.

The instant MC heard SDY's voice he recognized him right away and wonder what's going on with SDY who seems to have the human clan, wood clan, and monster clan under his control, why does he still let them kill each other...MC doesn't understand. SDY looked at ZQ and thinks that he's looking at his future self, this guy is about to fall into SDY's pit. Then there's the issue of LYY and LY attacking the central continent barrier as well, LYY should hate LY, why would they even work together...MC has a feeling LY is here for him as for LYY, he shouldn't know about MC being alive, according to the novel, LYY would first conquer the bloodkin then afterwards take down the monster clan then head for the human clan after...but for some reason he's going after the monster clan first...

ZY commented with a light chuckle that MC's little lover came to find him, MC almost blurted out that he and LY are innocent. [Pretty sure ZY wasn't talking about LY] ZY then asked if MC knew the owner of the voice that was talking to Zhuque, MC doesn't say anything, ZY recommends MC stay far away from that person because he's too dangerous and MC thinks to himself, way too late.

MC and ZY watched as ZQ summons his fighting spirit in order to devour QL's fighting spirit and MC thought to himself that everyone else's fighting spirit looks cool, except his....his fighting spirits is an useful but pretty female robe, an overpowered but crystalline sparkly ice flower and ...screw that pink flower he just wants to shut it away forever. None of these can really be used as a mount...[cuz too pretty pfft] and so MC is determined that he should try hard to get tame a pegasus so he can have a cool mount.

ZY commented to MC after that ZQ's fighting spirit increased in quality after it swallowed QL's fighting spirit and ZY smiled coldly as he watched ZQ being a hypocrite, he seems to be watching Baihu but doesn't attack so ZY decided to 'help' him along and killed BH and ZQ came out after ZY left and said something hypocritical about getting revenge while swallowing BH's fighting spirit and then he called XW to meet with him privately and killed him while claiming its for the sake of the monster clan and then swallowed XW's fighting spirit too.

ZY and MC watched as this went on and MC just felt it was sick while ZY decided to go challenge ZQ, MC knew that ZY will not kill ZQ but end up sparring with him til he fully understands his new fighting spirit and then go all out afterwards. MC suddenly felt he understood ZY a little for raising opponents, he was too overpowered but couldn't find a way to vent all this power so he must be extremely frustrated. MC felt in that moment that ZY was beautiful when he's at his most powerful [i guess impressed by his coolness now?] and felt a longing then abruptly stopped that train of thought.

MC then starts running off out of the area of the battle but then he noticed something strange, it seems that ZY has a maniacal demonic fighting spirit sealed in his body...MC felt that if ZQ lives long enough it will awaken that demonic spirit in ZY then all hell will break loose because ZY will be under its influence and totally go berserk...so he decided to kill off ZQ before it can happen but ZY caught his ice arrow and told him not to interfere.

MC told him that if he keeps going then the demonic spirit will break its seal, then ZY commented that MC noticed it, MC hoped that ZY was still in control and told him to handled the demonic spirit first but ZY said that since its been found then he should show it to MC. It seems he's already under the demonic spirits' influence already, the golden 6 wings turned deep blue and shined a light over everyone, demonic spirits generally affect the a being's desires and strips them of their conscious, leaving only instinct.

MC quickly bought and used the pure heart potion and spirit recovery medicine....he needs to quickly recover in order to use frozen earth in order to stop the madness, MC finally saw its effects, the entangling love flower causes people to fall to lust, the blood crystal flower causes people to go berserk, but this demonic spirit lets the soul completely lose their humanity....extreme greed, the desire to seize everything that can be taken, money, treasures and even the body. All the soldiers on the battlefield fell and began to plunder recklessly not for money but biting like beasts....a horrifying scene of people eating each other.

MC was frantically trying to wake them up by spraying the pure heart potion but there's so many people and he has only 3 bottles and at that moment the sound of the barrier shattered and MC felt his heart go cold as he realized the demon clan and blood kin have broken through and unfortunately will fall to the power of the demonic spirit as well. Finally his spirit energy is completely full so he quickly set off frozen earth hoping it will spread out enough to freeze everyone and stop them from the influence of the blue light. MC realize that the amount of spirit energy needed is beyond what he has and he will probably truly die this time, but he'd rather die than to watch this depraved ugly inhumane scene.

MC noticed that ZY broke out of the frozen earth and realized that he has to help ZY regain his senses and he was intending to use the robe on ZY but then he saw a black mist appear saw LYY head over to him and memories of that moment when he killed LYY came to mind and he felt his heart race then MC came back to his sense when LYY held him close. MC didn't dare look at LYY but LYY lift his face up and stared at him with a fiery gaze

LYY:Finally found you.

MC finally spoke: Ling YunYi..

Ah lil cliff sorry, baby wants to be cuddled and won't leave my keyboard alone. The dog blood drama is going to be at its 2nd highest in a moment.

So i was looking up the names of the 4 monster leaders to make sure to use the right pinyin and this came up as part of their definition besides being one of the 4 beast gods pfft.

青龙 - Qinglong - azure dragon but its also slang for a man w/o pubic hair

白虎 - Bái hǔ - White tiger but its also slang for a woman w/o pubic hair
    :blobsmirk::blobsweat_2::blobxd::blobjoy:

10. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :notlikeblob: Ahhhh!! The cliff! It has been a long time since I met such a cliffhanger! The bent MC is surrounded. Hahaha.. nowhere, except die.... wait! Isn’t he still in his real body? Well... now you can’t use the dying method anymore. Yup! This is a cliffhanger..

Av1s, Corensi, Kailyria20 and 3 others like this.
  11. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    We just miss SDY, then the encirclement will be perfect

Corensi, Kailyria20 and jadelin like this.
  12. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    LYY whispered to not be afraid since he's here now and MC just stared while trembling, there's a lot of things he wants to say but he doesn't know where to start, LYY comforts MC and told MC to stay there while he kills ZY. MC nodded absently then realized what he said and grabbed LYY's clothes but before he can say something LYY said that he missed MC and want to be with him forever so don't reject him. Finally MC calmed down and gave LYY the pure heart potion and told him to drink it, LYY didn't question him and drank it right away...MC knows that LYY didn't drink it because he trust him but rather LYY's state of mind is that if he doesn't ask, doesn't refuse, because there's no trust therefore no betrayal. MC felt pain and bitterness but he couldn't do anything about it and he can't let LYY die again....with ZY in this state, no one is capable of killing him.

MC looked at LYY and told him that ZY's demonic spirit is awakening and that he's very strong right now and so it's not a good time for LYY to take revenge but MC has a way to calm down the demonic spirit so when he suppress it then LYY can then attack. ZY chuckled from above and MC stiffened, ZY looked at MC coldly, how I treat you, you should know and although there was an agreement, but you're so cold, do you think i won't kill you?

When ZY said this as though he was pouting but LYY's eyes flashed when he heard these words 'how i treat you' 'agreement' and that strand of blue hair blend into one, however LYY just smiled and told MC said not to worry and he will take care it so wait for him. MC was surprised and anxiously told LYY that he can't go because he can't defeat ZY and LYY looked at MC with empty eyes and smirked and said he must kill ZY and use his blood to wash away vengeance [i think] and his tone sank as he said he will take MC away.

MC saw when LYY took out his fighting spirit that it seems he fully digested the power of the demon king and his cultivation soared....it seems he might be on par with ZY now. LYY had devoured the holy and demonic spirit of the demon clan and so MC knows that LYY is not going to die but the moment he weakens that demon king might have a remnant conscious remaining in the fighting spirit so he may take over LYY if LYY falls now....not to mention ZY's current state. If only he can suppress that damned demonic spirit...now a battle between ZY and LYY starts..while MC was watching it, he was still supporting the frozen earth with the spirit robe continuously absorbing spirit energy and MC watched for an opening to suppress ZY's demonic spirit.

MC intends for ZY to come back to his sense, because ZY will certainly not fight LYY right now since he'd rather LYY fully grow up first and then fight to the death. As long as ZY wants to leave then no one can stop him. MC felt frustrated with himself for being helpless, if his cultivation was higher then he might be able to do something instead of waiting for an opportunity.

No one noticed MC rate of spirit and energy consumption as he kept up both the robe spirit and the ice flower together in tandem...MC was relieved no one was interrupting him until he felt his heart skip and he didn't have to see who's behind him, the sounds of blood summons...he stiffly turned to look and saw LY heading his way, MC noticed that LY current state is not right then realized he fell under the influence of ZY's demonic spirit, LY's greed, his desire... the next moment LY arrived next to him, LY instinctively found MC, his mate, his wife and what he wants most is him!

LY's fangs pierced into MC's neck and indulged himself, while MC's eyes widen as he couldn't move but his mind was clear that he's going to die because LY has no restraint right now and he has no pure heart potion to calm him down..and if MC dies then no one can suppressed that demonic spirit and then LYY will die, LY ....ZY... MC felt intense fear and quickly urged his robe spirit towards ZY and LYY and the next moment the sound of ice breaking and the monster clan holy spirit freed itself and was furious, it rampaged over towards MC intending to kill him. MC felt despair at that moment, LY doesn't need to drain him, he's going to die from that attack, but then LY stopped and counterattacked and turned to fight with the monster clan holy spirit in fury since he was angry that MC was attacked.

So MC there and saw there was 2 major fights going on, ZY vs LYY and LY vs monster clan holy spirit...he wasn't worried about LY since he has advantage so he focused on ZY and LYY, he just needed to rest a bit, he was interrupted earlier and LY didn't drain him by much. MC focused on absorbing spirit energy then urged the robe spirit over towards ZY and LY again, he felt some pain due to some aftershocks of their battle hitting the robe spirit but grit his teeth and kept going and forcibly caught that demonic spirit, it was in the same of a pair of beautiful blue wings, it seems ZY has both the holy and demonic spirit of the flying spirit clan.

MC was focused on gently calming the demonic spirit when it suddenly bite down on the robe spirit, MC felt alot of pain but he was dead set on taming that damned spirit when he heard someone roar out to stop from behind him. MC turned to see a black gate appear in the air and SDYH walked out of it...SDY walked over to pick up MC and frowned, his eyes narrowed and his voice sank, foolish! MC mumbled out master, while SDY realized MC was completely exhausted in body and spirit and is barely holding up, his eyes flash with anguish, then SDY gathered up MC into his arms and quickly fed MC his spirit energy.

MC wondered why his master showed up but now with the spirit energy he decided to focus on suppressing that demonic spirit but SDY stopped him and told him not to continue because he'll die and then how will SDY carry on [I think its kinda off - 莫要再胡来,若因此而丢了性命,为师可要如何是好!] SDY words were full of anxiety and worry, which is different from his usual calm. MC had some doubts in his heart but hearing this he was a bit startled. In this situation, he really wants to believe SDY but right now regardless he can't stop and so he continued what he was doing, SDY frowned and constantly fed spirit energy to MC until MC recovered enough not to collapse then he put down MC and got up and summoned his fighting spirit the black feather fan. SDY told MC to relax and that he'll stop them.

MC was still suspicious, is SDY really willing to help, but then he saw SDY urge his fighting spirit forward to protect the robe spirit while putting pressure on the demonic blue wings, since the black feather fan was the human holy spirit it was able to suppress the demonic blue wings a bit and so it calmed down and so as a result ZY calm down a bit and the pressure on LYY let up a bit, and MC thought that if LYY can stop, then they can control the situation ...but will he stop?

LYY was wary of SDY but since it seems like ZY is letting up a bit he decided to go all out, he refuses to stop due to blood vengeance as well as stealing away his He Wei...so he has to absolutely kill him. ZY saw what LYY was intending to do and so he believes ZY will probably die and so he started to panic, although ZY does deserve to die..but the memories starting rushing and he won't let LYY land that attack, not to mention ZY possible death, but when that attack lands, LYY will be in danger due to weakening and thus allowing that spark of conscious wake up and cause the holy and demonic demon spirits to riot.

MC yelled at LYY to stop, SDY eyes flashed, ZY eyes were void of emotion while looking at MC and LYY paused and asked softly that MC didn't want him to kill ZY..MC didn't answer so LYY said that just this once he will not give in to MC and so afterwards he will make it up to MC and listen to him on anything else. MC screamed that LYY needs to stop because there's still a conscious left in his body and if he exhaust himself now then it's going to take over and LYY won't be able to fight back, SDY saw LYY's mood lifted a bit but LYY just smiled a bit and said to not worry and he's fine...MC was flustered then SDY told LYY to listen to MC since it's not a good time for revenge.

Then MC saw ZY look at him, he felt his chest burn as if on fire, ZY heard what he said...he didn't want to say it but if he didn't how can he convince LYY to stop, ZY's eyes stared at him as it got colder and ZY smirked....if anyone in the world can kill me, i wouldn't be alive up til now. The demonic blue wing broke out of the suppression, MC was distracted for a moment then he saw the attack land on his master who was in front of LYY at the time. MC trembled as the sight of his master covered in blood and sight turned black for a moment and he calmed himself down and forced the tears away as he willed himself to deal with the situation.

MC released the frozen earth and flew up towards SDY on his ice flower spirit and gripped SDY's hand then asked him how to stop them from fighting, SDY was startled then told MC that he has to use the entangled love flower on LYY, MC frowned but then grit his teeth and did what what SDY said right away. SDY then turned to look at LY just as LY killed the monster clan holy spirit and turned it back into an egg and LY turned back to see MC fly towards LYY and he was furious to the point of pain, anyone that heard their wife think of another a man would be and he was going to rush over to drag MC away and hack that eyesore demon.

SDY said that if LY doesn't want only a body then he'd better come over to help him, so LY narrowed his eyes and went to SDY and calm down a bit, then he told SDY that MC belongs to him. SDY pupils contracted but he tamp down his emotions and LY summoned his spirit to help SDY alleviate the pressure from ZY and SDY requested the egg and LY just tossed it to him. SDY awakened the monster clan holy spirit and fed it spirit energy in order to help stabilize the situation.

[LY actually called Song Duan Yi, Duan Qing, im not sure if that was a typo or not so i just changed it to SDY]

Everyone can hear everything said because everyone is not that far apart and thus alot of misunderstandings crop up and MC went towards LYY and immediately had his robe spirit suppress LYY's sword spirit the way that ZY taught him. MC had mixed feelings, SDY was his master who pampered and spoiled him but didn't cultivate him to this current stage, this was mostly due to ZY, ZY carefully taught him and pointed the best path for him, if it wasn't because of ZY, he would still be at awakening stage...a teacher for a day is like a father for life, ZY also treats him well [?], there really isn't a choice.

MC wants to stop everything, soon ZY will come to his sense, LYY will be safe, SDY will need to recover, ..as for LY he doesn't need to be involved in this disaster. MC clung to LYY and begged him to stop, but LYY didn't reply nor did he struggle because he doesn't want to hurt the robe spirit. MC quickly told LYY that he didn't betray him but due to the circumstances he couldn't tell him and he had to take action in order for LYY to survive. MC thinks it sounds like a bunch of excuses...that maybe LYY won't believe him, but LYY doesn't care regardless if MC betrayed him or not, much less explanations, but as long as its MC he will believe him.

MC leaned on LYY: So please stop, I hope you can live please!

MC was apparently trembling as he said these words, the youthful voice soft and distressed sounds tempting...but more than 1 person heard it, LYY smiled a little while the other 3 were caught in a dark atmosphere[?] LY frowned, if it wasn't because he was holding off ZY,then he felt like immediately going over there to chop up that demon clansman [LYY] and SDY eyes narrowed, he really didn't think MC hid so much from him, MC didn't know the thoughts of the others and LYY relaxed and there seems to be hope, but master said to use the entangled love flower, although he's a bit suspicious but there's not other choice and although the flower does cause him to want to die, but its effects are very mild compared to the other 2 demonic spirits. Well might as well do everything, its not like it can be any worse than now, and so MC believes that although his master likes to push people into his pits but he will not push him into a pit.

MC immediately released the entangling love flower, MC thought the flower was really cute if it didn't pull him into mischief every time, at least this time it didn't try to influence MC, MC wonders why it its not trying to use its powers on him for a moment..maybe it became obedient...he touched it lightly and picked it up and felt it trembled in fear..it seem to fear being sealed again. MC was surprised, this lil brat was finally obedient, well he gave it some spirit energy and it got excited and it released that sweet seductive fragrance instantly covering half the sky. MC was worried for a moment but the flower didn't use it on him.

There's mention of how the robe spirit amplifies the powers of the entangling love flower, from only temping souls to tempting spiritual bodies [fighting spirit maybe?] The demonic blue wings suddenly entranced and withdrew it's aggression and ZY regained his sense and the pressure was reduced on LY and SDY.

SDY only wanted to find a way to teleport MC away from the battle but didn't expect the fragrance of the entangling love flower to be so potent, not to mention it was supported by the robe spirit...everyone here is out of control, including LY...SDY tried to keep up the pure heart mantra but the restlessness of his spirit made it almost impossible...SDY immediately summoned his black feather fan and opened a space rift and almost everyone was pulled into it and SDy paled as the figures disappeared and he glanced over only to see LYY hold and kiss MC.

MC mind is clear from the start of the fragrance but atm is not a good time to kiss, he tried to struggle but LYY just deepen the kiss instead and MC doesn't want to stimulate LYY so he stops, MC tries to observe around him and noticed the SDY open the space rift but he's not sure where the destination would be...he's even getting pulled into it, what is master planning...

MC heard SDY's cold voice in his ears, go through to door!

MC was surprised but he choose to believe SDY and suddenly responded to LYY to deepen the kiss and this relaxed LYY for a bit then MC quickly broke free of his hold and flew towards the black hole and got sucked in and disappeared.

LYY immediately chased after him, SDY's plan was going well, that is until LY erupted, he was pissed off awhile since that kiss started and MC even responded which made his heart burst in fury and so he summoned the blood crystal flower and rushed madly into the black hole, this caused SDY's wounds to worsen and so SDY spat up blood and SDY lost control of the black gate portal. SDY tried hard to control the direction of the portal but he suddenly got swept in and the only one of the 5 remaining was ZY who was slowly waking up and his 6 wings turned gold again and all the memories of what happened came rushing after he finally sealed the demonic blue wing.

ZY frowned and his eyes had a hint of darkness and he looked the closing out of control black hole and rushed into it.

Well..? Oh the drama lol~~~
    Very close now, just 2 ish arcs left and done. xD

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  13. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    So, all four guys are there and the MC had to release that fragrance... This could've gone in a very different direction:
    :blobfearful: :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: If you get what I mean... Lol, but the drama is real.

Fulmine Chrys, XD, Leir and 5 others like this.
  14. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Dog blood at its finest

15. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Good job, Kailyria20. It has been awhile since we gotten such a long spoiler. Though so much drama! Now it like a chase to get to the MC.

jadelin and Kailyria20 like this.
  16. jadelin

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad it didn't -- I mean, I wouldn't mind an extra with that, LOL. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

@Kailyria20 , that last spoiler was an epic fight description! Thanks for the summary!

Rilise and Kailyria20 like this.
  17. jadelin

Reading List:
    Link
    It also just occurred to me, since MC was directly teleported this time, does that mean he has no "rabbits"? And did any of the other MLs notice he has no rabbits? :blobsmilehappyeyes: I guess they were fighting too much to notice the lack of rabbits.

Fuyuneko and Kailyria20 like this.
  18. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao we'll get there, not quite what you have in mind tho and also it fades to black sigh.
    Ah i failed then, i was trying omit as much of the fights as i can as long as it doesn't pertain to the relationship changes between MC and the MLs.

Yep no rabbits, yes and they do not care lol.

This part is the funniest in the whole novel ...and i lost my progress at one point cuz mistaken back button so this one will be short >___<
    MC felt the space tunnel start twisting and started to worry for his master because something must have happen to him but then calm down because due to their blood bond, he felt that SDY must still be alive. However the distortion was causing a huge drain on his spirit energy and he felt that he'll probably die here when he noticed someone was near him and started to shield him as well and he believes this aura to be LYY...unfortunately it won't hold up for long as the distortion is rejection all energy atm, then MC felt another aura that seems to belong to LY. They cannot see, hear, feel, or speak here in the distortion but can feel auras.

MC felt touched that they were here attempting to help him but also felt fear because at the rate of energy being burned, they will probably die here...eventually MC tried to absorb space energy and use that to project a shield and found that it worked, the space distortion even ignored it...so he expand it to cover all of them. MC then felt the aura belong to ZY and was surprised that he was trapped in there too then as he was going to expand the shield to ZY, he felt a strong energy coming at them and felt very disappointed because they were in a life and death situation and they still wanna fight it out here but then realized that ZY was also attempting to shield him as well.

Eventually he saw a small light that seems to be the exit and felt everyone pull him forward towards it and he thought to himself that the 3 of them do not realize they are pulling along 2 other people besides MC.

So they exit out and landed and MC got a slight injury on his arm then somethings fell on him and when the dust cleared he was stunned. There was a small cute tender bun on each arm and a fluffy yellow chick on his chest. One baby was a black hair bun with black clothes this is likely LYY, this baby is red haired with teardrop mole on his left eye this is LY for sure and this fluffy yellow chick....it can't be.... ZY? No way!

[Anyway i did include a funny dialogue of the bird-men bickering but since its gone now i'm lazy >_> mad at the back button grr anyway...] [The characters for what the flying spirit ppl call the mini-MLs is translated as small baby animal, and google and bing chose cub, but since these are bird-ppl i chose chicks.]

MC walked til he found a river and saw a bunch of men with white wings and realized they were flying spirit clansmen then he tried to sneak way quickly because he was afraid they would be battle maniacs like ZY but one of them noticed him and made a sound and he was instantly blocked by like 7 of them who were all a head taller than MC...all naked...MC felt like needles were piercing his eyes and hoped they would get dressed already.

They all chattered together about how MC was female, had 3 chicks and that he was powerful for having that many chicks so they must fairly compete to court him and eventually they start singing and dancing and MC is like wtf is this. [not in those exact words lol] Then one of them called Sa Yun asked MC if he wanted to go to the village to rest and MC nodded and hugged the buns and little chicken tight and refuse to let SY carry them. So all of the other birdbrain flying spirits thought MC was nodding at them in acknowledgement of their courtship and started arguing among themselves about who had the best voice, look, etc. MC thought they were all crazy in the head at this point.

When they made it to the village MC saw XL and MS, and found out that MS had amnesia and MS was introduced as Xiao Hua [小花 - floret/little flower] because of the smell of the rose crisp i think and so MC was aghast at that and tried to tell MS his real name. MC saw how the entire village was made of clouds of varying density and texture and MC is left to stay with MS since MS is a single 'female'. MC found out that female flying spirit were rare and treated like treasure, they are carefully looked after and never pressured into anything, if they have chicks then the entire village would help them look after the chicks for fear that the female would get exhausted or ill and also to make sure the chicks grow healthy.

The birthrate seems to be low and female chicks are very very rare...so MC was seen as an ultra female flying spirit because he has 3 chicks and at some point MS was talking about how MC had 3 chicks and they were cute and MC tried to talk to MS but somehow MS misheard MC and thought he said there was no eldest and so assumed they were triplets [:blobrofl:] and got even more excited. MC came to the conclusion that with memory lost there's also a reduction in IQ when he looked at MS's responses. So MS landed here a month ago, that is when MC went after him into the black hole and landed in the arena. MC finally talked to MS and told him everything he knew about him and said he will find a way to restore his memory.

SY saw MC stroke ZY's head because at the time SY was telling MC that the youth flying spirits are a bit aggressive and impulsive so don't mind them [he's referring to the ones that tried to court MC earlier] and so MC smiled and stroked ZY's head thinking he must still be in his youth phase [:blobsweat:]. SY thought that it would be great if he can have that many chicks too then thought that MC is the best and most fertile female in the village so he can tell his mate to come ask MC for advice on how to have many eggs. [:blobjoy:]

So MC gets the room next door to MS and laid in bed with a black bun on the left, a red dumpling on the right and little yellow chicken on his chest....they are still sleeping deeply but MC was afraid of what will happen when they wake up...will the flying spirit clan village get destroyed? As MC was falling asleep, he was still worried about his master and wondered if he was trapped in the space rift...he felt that SDY must've been the one to open that exit in the space tunnel...so he's gotta be ok.

Mc calls Li Yan as Li Xiao Yan , Ling YunYi as Ling Xiao Yi, Zhu Yuan as fat little chicken i think pft.

Ok not much of a cliff here i think...its almost relaxing this one....just alot of funny moments with the bun, dumpling and chicken. :blobjoy:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  19. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: What the difference between a bun and a dumpling? At the very least I know a similarity, and that is that they are both cute (also the chick). It going to be so amusing to see those three wake up and find themselves in tiny form, and find that bird-mans are courting the MC left and right, seeing their expression is going to be amusing :blob_grin:

Haruka1409, Kailyria20 and jadelin like this.
  20. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything is cuter chibified~ I approve of this. :aww::aww::aww::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Kailyria20 and jadelin like this.