Picked Up [BL] Strongly Pampered Male Wife. Please~~ with cherry on top!!!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by susanty.smile, Sep 7, 2019.

1. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Strongly Pampered Male Wife
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2950407
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/strongly-pampered-male-wife/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: i enjoy the story so far...if you like Beloved Marriage in High Society and Qingge, you will like this one too... please pick up~~ for me this is more interesting than the other two novels

Description:
    How long would a marriage be able to sustain itself when it had nothing to do with love? Then how would a marriage based merely on power and a monetary transaction be able to last?

The person in Shang Yushang’s embrace was his male wife. A temporary wife that was bought to get rid of bad luck. But ever since the moment he had this person in his arms, he decided not to let go of him.

He Changning obeyed his so-called family’s decision and married himself off. Thinking that, when this transaction was over, he can live his own life happily ever after. But, little did he know that he had just stepped into a big net filled with warmth that was specially woven for him, and that he would never have a chance to get out of it.

-----------------------------------
    hope the raw link work
    anyway...the novel stop in February 2019...

the novel stop before it was even heated aaargghh!!
    MC and ML relationship almost like The Big Landlord 's ML and MC
    ML pampered MC while MC a bit hot and cold towards ML LOLOLOLOL (well this is only till the current chap...maybe it'll be hot at the latter chaps)
    the tagged also has Mpreg tho...but the translated hasn't gone there yet

Lost Happiness likes this.
  2. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    bump because I hope to see this continued.