Chinese (BL supernatural variety show) I became popular after I was forced to debut 被迫玄学出道后我红了

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by DorielMY, Dec 6, 2022.

1. DorielMY

DorielMY Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: (BL)被迫玄学出道后我红了
    Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4269054
    NU Link: None yet.
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Supernatural variety show element-with broadcast & chat barrages, Strong protagonists, good-looking MC(Exorcist) x ML(Ghost King) _('w'」∠)_ , i've only reach 2nd arc but it's already interesting enough for me to recommend it.

Description:
    Yan Shixun has traveled all over the world for many years, earning a little money by helping people catch ghosts and demons.
      However, the rich third-generation dog friends who were catching up with him couldn't even find the participating artists for the variety show, crying and howling Brother Yan, if you don't come, I will die here.
      Yan Shixun: "..."
      He forced himself to agree.

——Unexpectedly, Yan Shixun became popular all over the Internet!

In the tourism variety show that was eliminated at the end, the villa in the forest was besieged by ghosts in the middle of the night, the ghosts and monsters in the barren mountain and the whole group of artists were in danger, and the ghost soldiers in the folk village used tricks to seduce people...

The audience watching the live broadcast watched helplessly When the travel variety show turned into a horror variety show, when he was so frightened that he screamed, only Yan Shixun, a gentleman, looked at him with a sudden glance.
      Yan Shixun plucked Ye Chengjian and pierced the evil ghost's chest. The burning yellow talisman in his hand fled away, and he ordered Yama of the ten directions to frighten the Yin soldiers to tremble.

The audience was dumbfounded.

However, while Yan Shixun dealt with the ghost lightly, he did not forget to approach the science plausibly to the camera.
      With a world-weary expression, he said with disgust: "Read more books and less superstition. What the hell is this? It's all science."

The audience who was trained: This man is too hot! Master, I understand.
      The audience voted wildly, and Yan Shixun's popularity soared.

Yan Shixun, who originally only wanted to be eliminated in the last few days, left: I miscalculated!

And watching Yan Shixun, who is becoming more and more indifferent and world-weary in the live broadcast, and wants to be eliminated with a crazy and poisonous tongue, the audience is even more excited: Is there anything more attractive than a god-stick idol who promotes science! All major companies must sign him and make his debut!
      For a while, Yan Shixun's name became popular all over the Internet, and bigwigs in the entertainment industry and fortune-telling dignitaries came to his door one after another.

Yan Shixun swallowed his old blood: No debut! Don't fall in love and don't raise fans! Don't beat me, I just want to catch a ghost!
      A certain ghost world boss embraced his waist from behind: You can talk about love...with me.

2. Vaesya

Vaesya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where i can read mtl for this novel?

3. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 looks interesting