Chinese [BL] Survival Qualification Test

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Blackflames123, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Blackflames123

Blackflames123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Survival Qualification Test
    生存资格测试

NU link :https://www.novelupdates.com/series/survival-qualification-test/

Novel raw link : www.jjwxc.net › onebook Web results 《生存资格测试》Aegis_【原创小说|纯爱小说】_晋江文学城

Why it should get picked up -

The premise of the story sounds so cool ! And this is definitely
    darker than your usual survival/horror game where you can't survive if you dont want to take risks. The whole novel is portrayed very realistically and the ml actually has a reason for why he felt attracted to the mc in the first place. This novel does mostly have group/team oriented play so much so that instead of creepy instances it's more often than not finding out who is the traitor in the team ( which is honestly exhilarating) however the novel itself can be very confusing at times , so you sometimes don't know what is happening.
    The stages are great tho , they're a good mixture of slight horror and mystery, its engaging and makes you want to keep on reading to find out what is actually happening and why is it happening

Description :

The world regained consciousness.

It was surprised to find ‘little animals’ doing a lot of ‘unauthorised’ things on its body.

At midnight, on the first hour of 2018, a voice appeared in the minds of all citizens: “Hello, parasites.”

A reaper gong, who doesn’t like to talk and strikes once to hit ten VS a fake white lotus and river god shou, who pits to kill.

-------

It sounds soooo interesting and I love these kinds of novels and manga's i hope someone is interested and can translate this ! I would translate it but idk the language lolol.

Yakinori likes this.