Forgotten Title BL System

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by XiuFrost9994, Jul 15, 2021.

1. XiuFrost9994

XiuFrost9994 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Please help me .
    I am looking for two arc. I don know if they're the two different novel or the same one. I read too many system novel.

The first one is audio drama circle arc.
    The original host is not that good at voice acting.
    After the mc cross over, he make the best voice acting for all the drama episode he received. Then his manger contact him and make him work quickly because he thinks mc become so at voice acting is the one time thing.
    I only remember this much for this one. But I'm pretty sure it's not Don't Touch My Tail or Water Recovery system.

The second one is beast men arc.
    The original host is not a good person. He is the future priest of the tribe, I think. He was a good child. But as he older, his personality become worst.
    After the MC cross over, he pretend to have amnesia and become a silly cute person. Then he heal the little brother of male lead by preying to beast god. He didn't think it'll work because he don't believe in god but it's work. The beast god bless him. The male lead is a reincarnation of the son of the beast god? And he beast form is wolf? with wings. I'm not sure about that. MC help the tree tribe with preying too. At the Mac's coming of age ceremony, he became the darling of god and transform him prettier.
    That's what I remember.

Please help me find the novels. You have my gratitude.
    Sorry if there is grammar mistakes. English is not my first language.

Deleted member 343155 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    May be I Really Am A Good Man

3. XiuFrost9994

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find it. Is it mtl?

4. AngelsFall

AngelsFall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's sadly not a bl

5. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh sorry I was actually referring to "Everyone Knows I'm a Good Person" but sadly it's not the one the op is looking for

6. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a stretch but the second one might be the light priest arch from face of the devil.

7. Kezzalm

Kezzalm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. XiuFrost9994

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not from FOD. I Think I read it in mtl.

That's not the one but thanks. The one I'm looking for is QT.

9. XiuFrost9994

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the second one. It's the Discussing the Correct Posture to Enjoy Dog Food.

Deleted member 343155 likes this.
  10. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    -*squints*- The first one /does/ sound a bit like the one from Who Touched My Tail..
    The only other audio drama I know was something along...
    MC was originally already in voice acting, a bigshot at it too but decided to retire to go into... directing(?) before the plot began the original plot ML(pretty sure not real ML) had taken the MC as white moonlight (they were old friends) and had later entered the drama circle as well. Enter original plot shou who is also in the circle (essentially a fake white lotus character) who became acquainted with the plot gong... The original host came back, plot gong confessed, original host thought to give it a try. because the plot.gong is in the circle, he tried to pull original of MC in too without knowing the past history... original host thinking since he's giving the other a chance, he should go along and so rejoined the circle under a different name... he was ... afraid(?) of doing too well and so held back in his acting and when the audience would compare him and the plot.shou there would be drama... then standard drama of white moonlight vs fake white lotus...
    After the MC came, he just stopped holding back... and it turned out that the original host is super-multitalented... such that the MC could completely produce a audio drama on his own, from script, all the characters, music, etc. So of course, there was some drama villifying him for hacking into all these identities etc and of course, face slapping when everyone finds out all these bigshots were the same person.
    I think.. Or maybe I'm confused too... Someone tell me if I actually typed out Who Touch My Tail plot, okay?
    But yeah, I just distinct remember (at least) two different stories where one was a bigshot before hand, while the second, the original really wasn't good, etc which does fit your request..

11. IamJustthisweirdreader

IamJustthisweirdreader [hope you drop your phone in the toilet]

Reading List:
    Link
  12. XiuFrost9994

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot of Your Story is a little similar to Who Touch My Tail plot. But if the mc is not a college student, that might be the one. Because if I remember correctly, the mc is a working adult in the novel I'm looking for.

13. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. But the main thing between the other one I remember (and tried to type) and yours is that my MC is actually good at voice acting. And the one-person production was a true thing (which should be a memorable plot point) that isn't present in Who Touched My Tail (where one of the main plot point is the brother with the love rival thing).

And, if my memory serves right, when I was going through it, it hasn't been translated yet.
    But I feel like yours has.