Resolved BL tentacle part (might be QT)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kkkat, Jun 28, 2022.

1. kkkat

kkkat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! So I'm looking for something a bit... mature??
    I don't think it was out there, out there, but there were some vague descriptions of... what was going on... which might not be suitable for young audiences hahaha
    I think it was a BL QT, not sure about the QT part, but it was yaoi. I think the MC is older, or has a caregiver/parent/master vibe (sorry, I'm trying to remember but I really can't), and the ML may be younger, or pretending to be innocent. In reality, he just wants to eat the MC's tofu.
    The scene that I remember is this one (I need holy water, I know, but in my defense, it was a really hot scene lol)
    The MC went somewhere secluded, a forest or something, and the ML controlled vines(or shadows??), and tormented the MC with stuff(as in, you know, The Exorcist scene but the demon was horny and there were tentacles). The MC might be aware, but was pretending not to be. This went on for several times, and the ML was feeling guilty, but, it was too good (it was too good sorry if i'm corrupting you)
    At this point I'm about 80% sure it is a QT story with a system thinking the MC is a horny spicy chicken.
    If someone knows what story this is, that would be absolutely awesome.
    Thanks a lot, and thank you in advance!

chrissy987 likes this.
  2. neuxxx

neuxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfect Destiny it’s the apocalypse arc where Mc raises the ml (practically from birth)

kkkat and chrissy987 like this.
  3. kkkat

kkkat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaaay this is it, thanks a bunch!