Spoiler (Bl) The Complete Guide to the Use and Care of a Personal Assistant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Jul 14, 2018.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragon_Reader likes this.
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll try but I make promises.

3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so confused!!! I tried to mtl but i ended up so confused!!!

4. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please!!

5. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil me and tell me Ji Linxi and Yan Li don't get together? I mean, I know the author is pushing the ship really hard, but I really despise Yan Li's actions and it would annoy me if they ended up endgame.

RoseColouredSin likes this.
  6. RoseColouredSin

RoseColouredSin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Yan Li annoys me too, not to mention I’d be down for JLX to be someone’s shou lmao

zloi medved likes this.
  7. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    On paper, YL and JLX would be a good couple because they have contrasted personalities that could complement each other well. I think couples that have one person who tends to be very passive and go-with-the-flow, and the other person being very active and excitable can make for a cute pairing with great interaction potential... But YL method of courtship is just offensive to me. I have a personality similar to JLX - I tend to be laid back and don't want to unnecessarily butt into other people's business, but once I make up my mind on something I despite people trying to force me into changing my mind. So that makes me empathise more with JLX's position.

YL got him fired but that wasn't enough for her, so she sexually assaulted him and then blamed it on him ("If Ji Linxi hadn’t made me mad, would I have kissed him?"). On top of that she has no self awareness of her fame and wanders around the streets at night alone but then acted SHOCKED that a pap ended up taking a photo. She has no respect for JLX, no respect for his consent or his privacy or his personal feelings. Like, what, just because she's a woman it's not sexual harassment and sexual assault? :blobangery: Just talking about it is getting me worked up, lmao. I'll probably be pissed enough to drop the novel entirely if I find out they hook up.

Besides, the author didn't write their romance very well either, which is odd considering they did a great job with the main CP? Like, YL and JLX have had maybe one (1) amiable conversation together that WASN'T about LM and SYY, every other time they talk they end up sniping at each other. But then they also spend the rest of the time they're together ogling each other and spacing out over HOOOOW BEEEEAAAAUTIFUUUUUL one another is. Okay. So you can't get on with each other at all, but you just find each other hot. That doesn't feel like the foundation of a good relationship.

Neither does sexual assault but lmaooooo.

I don't particularly mind if JLX ends up in a hetero or same sex relationship, as long as he doesn't end up with YL. Of the characters introduced so far, since the only other option is Feng Ji, I'd prefer Feng Ji. They're both laid back people who prefer to respect other people's right to privacy, they'd probably get on well. After their first conversation where JLX told FJ that he didn't mind gay people, he just found Hu Lin specifically disgusting, it almost felt like set up to a developing friendship there, but then Feng Ji just got practically written out of the story and is barely there anymore. It's so bizarre.

ANYWAY SORRY TO WRITE A SHORT NOVEL ON THIS LMAOOOOOOO I'M JUST SO FRUSTRATED!!

8. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    As the novel is being translated with regular updates and is only left with 24 chapters before being declared as complete, I feel like this thread should be an LCD rather than a spoiler thread? :blobunsure:

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    to be fair, this thread came out when the novel first got translated

Zhen_Qing and morticia_addams like this.
  10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    I see :hmm:

11. Refan25

Refan25 [The one on the back ground]

Reading List:
    Link
    *Noms cheesecake*:cookie:*Sips milk tea with boba*:blob_coffee:This is fine.:blobnom:

shouahang58 likes this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobdrool: