Spoiler (BL)The Earth is Online

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ThePinkHotPot, May 2, 2018.

1. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice hypotheses. I'm in the middle of rereading it again.
    Even I still confuse with many things. And the story was so long, so many chapters. When I tried to reread again, it's not like 'Aaahh yes yes I understand' but 'I need to reread that part again, and who is this again? Why did he/she become this?'

Why no movie/manhua/series of this??:blobdizzy::blobcry:

And yes, I want to see this awesome (complicated) story adapts to live action :blobphone:
    Make it limited series because movie is just too expensive to produce and TEIO deserves more than 3 movies. Or make it movie, 1st movie is Tang Mo's only, before he meets Fu WenDuo. 2nd movie should give us Fu WenDuo action when he first become stowaway :X3:
    Then 3rd movie, meeting of two main characters!:blob_coughblood:
    Bromance is fine, platonic is okay! Just dont change it into BG.

Blubberbun likes this.
  2. REreadREADER

REreadREADER Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what mc power is and all of its conditions.

3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His ability prop is a notebook, it is used to copy and collect other's ability.
    Conditions vary and just like others it can level up.

4. alphafemalecarla

alphafemalecarla Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ive been rereading teio and am at ch109, and i noticed how fu wenduo's reactions were...intense,
    to say the least lmao. and no its not the part where he gets a hard on. its the little expressions he gives out when tang mo touches him for the first time (the surprise and gasps in particular) which intrigue me. i cant imagine any other reason for the same other than the fact that he might already know that tang mo was in fact mo tang? there is a mention i think right after this scene where fu wenduo is seen wondering about it, but then that wouldnt necessarily add up
    id love to hear yall's opinion on it, much love <333

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno, this is not my territory, maybe a guy will understand more.
    But, let's put myself as Fu WenDuo, the superhuman who excels in everything with his own strength from childhood to adulthood and never needs to think something ordinary.
    Meeting someone like Tang Mo, who is far weaker and ordinary guy but manages to survive in the most gruesome level.
    He might get curious, intrigue, admiration, and interest.
    Getting touched by such person might fill another curiosity and makes him excited.
    Thus the boner.

6. 51Fool49

51Fool49 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading the Cinderella/Wang Xiaotian instance and I didn't understand a single thing. Will anyone be kind enough to explain it in simple terms please? T_T

7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I ont remember who/what. It's so long ago and this novel is very complex with its own plot for each arc (instances).