Spoiler (BL) The Entertainment Circle Has No God/There's No God in Show Business

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Entertainment Circle Has No God/There’s No God in Show Business (娱乐圈无神[重生])
    Author: Mo Huan Chen
    Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/688.html
    Description: (MTL)

The so-called God, no desire to strive, being disillusioned with the mortal world, outstanding people.

The lover of eleven years of love betrayed and murdered, Qi Wenyuan was born on the first vase of the entertainment circle.

Good and Evil will be reported, the heaven is a good reincarnation. Do not believe in looking up, the sky around who!

However.......The king of Qi, you really do not see behind him......someone?

This is the only great God of the entertainment circle who has been in love with the emperor for many years, and it is not easy to reap love after the rebirth of a certain king.

Since then, the great God has been out of the single, entertainment circle without God.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    soie_yoie, Poor_Hero, Izn and 20 others like this.
  2. Rabbitanairy

Rabbitanairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, this author really loves entertainment stories. :cookie:

Not that I'm one to talk:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

3. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, so the MC is the 'king'? and the is ML the 'god'?

4. Xieljhane

Xieljhane Lost

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    True :blobpeek: almost all of her works...wow

6. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been meaning to read this but still have no mood to mtl anything :blobpopcorn:

7. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    lolol yeah, I don't understand the summary.

8. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    i do not understand :blobunsure:. can someone give spoilers please:aww:

9. ayyshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    From the first two chapters:
    MC was originally the silver screen's king who had a 11 years long relationship with his manager. The manager later announced that he was getting married with some girl, and ML only found out from media news. MC went to his agency's company and met his manager there. The manager tried to convince him that they could still be together even after his married. Hearing this, MC felt enraged and disgusted at the same time. He pulled a knife and asked the manager to go to the rooftop with him.

On the rooftop, MC acted crazy, and even grazed the knife to the manager's skin three times. And at one point, he pushed the manager's body until he was half-leaning against the rooftop's fence. MC never had any thought of killing him though, he just wanted to make him a little terrified as retaliation. During this time, some crowd on the street had started to notice the strange view on the rooftop. The manager took this chance to shout out loud, asking MC to let go of him, basically playing victim. MC sneered, but finally let go of the manager. But as soon as he did this, the manager suddenly pushed him, causing him to fall to his death.

MC then reborn in the body of a very beautiful actor. This actor was known for his beautiful face and was nicknamed as "angel" in the entertainment circle. However, his acting sucks, and he only had two works under his name; in one he played as a prince who died 20 seconds after his appearance; in the other one he played as a vegetative character. In conclusion, both roles could have been played by anyone, and was dubbed as "vase" roles.

Apparently, this actor killed himself bc he was also devastated by the manager's marriage announcement. Angel actor was actually another artist managed by the killer manager (he had 3 artist: MC, angel face, and a very well known singer). MC wasn't surprised to find out that manager had cheated on him with this angel, as he had caught him with another men a few times in the past.

MC then vowed revenge on the manager (on behalf of angel as well). He called the manager and told him he wanted to quit from his agency's company. And thus the story begin ~

Also, from the summary, I'm guessing ML is another actor, deemed as God of the entertainment circle, who had been secretly in love with the king of the silver screen (MC) for years.
    Edit: Yep, I'm right about ML \0/

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  10. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds great!!!! I like the sound of a lot of these showbiz ones, but something about this particular set up is just hitting all the right notes for me. I really hope someone will pick it up, and I look forward to hearing some more spoilers!

Do we get to meet ML right away?
    Does Reborn MC's body know ML?
    Does he find out quickly that ML was in love with King of the silver screen MC?
    Does @ayshadow ever sleep? ;)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    Lianna likes this.
  11. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn that slag manager, did he want to make a harem or what? And MC is with him for 11 years tsk tsk tsk
    ML, hurry and swept MC up right from early chapters please

12. ayyshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao
    I sleep for roughly 4hours every day, from 9PM-1AM, usually :blobpopcorn_cool:

TomiNdumplings and cheerydandan like this.
  13. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  14. DeanRae

DeanRae Fall's Symphony╏One with the blunt knife╏

Reading List:
    Link
    this sounds so good hahaha is it kind of like rebirth of a supermodel but with more popcorn ready drama???? also I really wanna know how hot his manager was for him to have a harem + a woman on the side

Onelifeonelove and cheerydandan like this.
  15. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I'm actually reading this one atm. Haven't finished but ML does find out MC's identity.
    He has been in love for MC for ages and basically stalked him, knowing everything about him like his favourite foods, favourite house decorating style, etc.

So once ML started interacting with MC, he soon discovers all this familiar stuff that MC had in common with his past self and figures it out.

Funny thing is one time MC comes over to ML's house and discovers an attic area with a telescope. The telescope was aimed at the apartments for MC's previous agency, and was where MC used to stay. So ML was basically spying on MC. Then the MC tried to think about who ML would be looking at and eventually thought it was another female actress who stayed there. MC tries to encourage ML to get together with the female actress, and ML bluntly told him that he liked men.

16. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL did he figured it out that HE was the one ML was spying on?

17. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't figure it out then. They got together and MC discovered that ML knew his old identity. However, he didn't know that ML has been in love with him for 10 years.
    Then he met a childhood friend of ML's who told him that ML has been in love with MC's old identity for years. He is in shock and rushes home, where he looks through the telescope again and realizes.

18. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot looks incredibly interesting! Gonna lurk for spoilers

Onelifeonelove and veihakase like this.
  19. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Selax This is in Novel Discussion.

Moved to Spoilers Subforum.