Spoiler (BL) The Entertainment Circle Has No God/There's No God in Show Business

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold on a sec, I swear I've played a visual novel like this on 66rpg.com. Same rooftop setting, being framed, then reborn as a pretty boy who can't act for beans until the MC goes in and does his part.

There were even acting mini-games...arghh, where's the URL...

EDIT: Never mind the plot changes after that. But anyways, I've tentatively picked this up as a side project tho I fiddled with the title a bit. Chapters will be posted on my side blog here: https://shugui.wordpress.com/ngsb/

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  2. Kokosterek

Kokosterek Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Just finish reading this. Easier to understand if you use baidu translate. Being reborn and using his accumulated experience as an actor as his gold finger. Getting together with ML. I like the part where MC knew how much ML love him for 10 years.

3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's difficult to mtl from 1st chapter, since I dont know the characters name and what are they. MTL will def change their names, and maybe the profession too.
    So, I will only MTL when there's few chapters being translated for me to understand the names, and plot so I dont go blind when I MTL.

4. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really I don't understand was the manager so charming that he could be with mc and the angel actor?
    I mean just why...

If ml already knew why didn't he get closer to mc. I know it's sweet that ml loved mc was such a long time. But why didn't he approach him?

I mean it's lovely but please let's not romanticize stalker behavior ok o_O:unsure:

It would be weird for an actor who is in relationship with someone and his fan stalks him.

Although the manager was such a jerk.
    :ROFLMAO:
    Guess he didn't disturb MC's life since mc died by that manager?!

Whatever plot works... :ROFLMAO:;)