Spoiler [BL] The Governor is Sick

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cypress, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    督主有病
    Raw link to novel:
    https://m.shubaow.net/68/68646_1/#all

There's also a manhua version going by the name; "There's something wrong with the Governor".
    Currently there's only 3 translated chapters in the manhua.
    Manhua eng chapters;
    https://mangakakalot.com/manga/ff921536
    Raw manhua:
    https://m.kuaikanmanhua.com/mobile/5399/list/

The Synopsis from the translated manhua

An unfavoured concubine-born son of the Xie Residence was made, due to unknown reasons, into the Governor of Dong Chang, below only one and above thousands! The world only knows Chen Jue as a savage and ruthless man, however they do not know of the only white moonlight in his heart, the Qie Lan assassin Xia Hou Lian, who has been wanted in Dong Chang for many years! Once were childhood friends, but why do they now point their blades at each other? A Yandere Immortal Governor and a loyal ruffian assassin invites you to enjoy a bloody date!

The Novel Synopsis through MTL:
    The world didn't expect that the Yan king in the corpse mountain and the leader of xiahougui in the prodigal son had fallen into the lowest class in the East factory. They paid two liang of silver a month and couldn't even pay the rent . As a disorderly party in the Jianghu, Xia hougui, the most wanted person in the East Hall, didn't expect that the delicate and frail young master he met when he was a child would become a hot supervisor of the East Hall. He turned his hand to the cloud and covered it with rain. And the governor, who had a white moon in his heart, coveted for a long time, but could not ask for it. I become a ghost for you, and you become a Buddha for me.
    1. Ao jiaodu's main attack is x rough man assassin.
    2. Strong plot flow of 1v1.
    3. It's not a house fight.
    4. The governor is very big.
    5. It 's not a mutual attack.
    6, HE! Say important things three times, he! HE! HE! Ancient martial art

2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
  3. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhua looks cute so far, I like the style. Anyone knows who's the shou and who's the gong? (I'm assuming the governor is the gong and the assassin the shou but I kinda think the other way around would be more interesting).

4. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    Zhen_Qing and morticia_addams like this.