Spoiler (BL) The Ill-Star Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tir2020, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Tir2020

Tir2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis:

Luo Min didn't know that the person he had messed with, would take his revenge so far. Really... it was rather inhumane.
    Trapping your enemies soul in a sexdoll's husk and then making good use of it. He had only one burning wish at the moment, and that he wished that he had never met that psychopath.

Genres: Boys Love, Sci-fi, Smut,Adul, Ecchi, Mature.

Where to find this novel? You can find it on scribblehub site.

The author of this novel is Lily_is_Black.

My comment: This novel is really hot totally recommend for you to read kind wish to author to continue to write.

soie_yoie likes this.
  2. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    My spoilers:
    MC was traitor of humanity and served in organisation called ill-star traitors and they serve another alien race that want to claim the Earth and make all humans as their slaves.
    Everyone in that group was injected with some kind of poison that kill them if they dissobey orders from aliens.
    Somekind leader of aliens took fancy with our MC
    ML killed our MC with lucky suicide attack and cut his head down but later he saved his head and tried to revive MC with some experiment on MC's brain
    That experiment was very risky but our mc awakes in body of doll created for pleasure and r-18 service.
    So when he wakes up he is sitting in car and have vibrators all over his body and ml taunts him for his will to survive.
    Actually MC was ML crush when they was in school so ML fell disappointed when he noticed that mc leave hummanity for aliens

Dragon_Reader and soie_yoie like this.
  3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers

4. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    So after MC wakes up he noticed after interaction with ML that he currently in car with some (in his opinion) crazy guy slave holder perverted rapist that want only to torture him and destroy his dignity.
    And then they arrive in ML's backyard where most of smutty scenes will happen.
    I will not spoil them for you;).
    And after some time MC start to get depressed because in his view all his friends and family died in war:( and there no sense in his existence anymore also he noticed that the crazy muscular guy are actually a general that protects humanity.
    Forgot to tell that in brain of MC there are a system that controls him:eek:
    While ML was on his work and he was free at house he decided to play an old online game where he met his old friends hacker that helps him to break password on his system.

soie_yoie and Dragon_Reader like this.
  5. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    After MC finished to talk with hacker and interact with ML he discovers that his another friend is still alive but he is in underwater prison where underwater race test their drugs on him and torture him every day and that friend is love of our hacker. Hacker break password of mc system and password is - I.A.M.S.P.A.C.E.S.O.R.R.Y. which means that person is really sorry for their mistakes. They build another robot for our mc and mc was able to transfer his brain activity to him and save his buddy. Meanwhile ML returned to his house just to see that MC's robot is lay on earth as dead fish and at the beginning he think that mc got depressed by him but then he bring him to doctor and doctor say that mc his brain activity is nowhere to find but and after sometime mc wakes up in that doll because that take some time to mc's brain consciousness to travel from robot to doll at that time you will see how glad ML was that MC is alive he decide to make mc free when the alien invasion starts and then mc meet that alien general that interested in him and ML see that and think that MC's freedom will soon disappear and he again became that alien general plaything fight against general but lose because general have a weapon that can cut everything into pieces like lazer sword from Star Wars and dies right beside MC. That general takes mc doll body back to base but he lost his ears in that battle and ears of alien people is like dominance factor in their society but mc escape from doll body by bringing his brain activity again to another robot then he live in his base with his friends and revive ML just like MC was revived in first chapter of this novel.
    It is a happy ending but humanity became defeated by alien race and some of them became alien pleasure slaves but our mc and ml live on their base like they do not care about well I can understand that because certainly that humanity made them lose so much because of their wars.

For now my spoilers on this novel come to end thank you for you attention. Do not forget to comment this novel on site of author means scribblehub

P.S. For the glory of cock ring. There not so much plot because chapters mostly about smuty scenes between MC and ML

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  6. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Humanity lost....

Interestingly, me and my sister had a convo about this topic of what to do if higher lever/ advanced evolutionary alien civilization come to Earth. What r monkeys for us, we will be for them. Even though we can argue about consciousness, individualism, emotions, intelligence etc, the aliens will be the homo sapiens to our Neanderthal.

So do we need/ want alien contact? Human curiosity is such that we will definitely fall head first into it haha.

On the book - Wow! It's so action packed - sex and otherwise.

7. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    It made me sad too that humanity is lost in war but at the same you can see a way that humans treat each other in this novel like we treat humans in real life.Humanity was a never good race to begin with if main characters was not lovers then this story may became more angsty and dramatic

That novel made me understand that the theory of golden million is just some pretty text words