Spoiler [BL]The Marshal's Wife is a Zombie

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HesheFell, May 20, 2018.

1. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    重生元帅夫人是丧尸 番外完结
    By 艳鬼七娘
    Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/19526.html

Just finished mtling this gem today. Fantastic read, people! This is a good one with a few surprises.

Here is the GT synopsis:
    After the end of the round
    Tochigi is a fear of ghosts afraid of cats and a bit afraid of the zombies, the
    end of the century that was forced by humans have not been able to go down the camphor wood packing up all the family Decided to be hidden.
    After eating all the food, the eucalyptus was ready for a sleep,
    but it had not been thought. It was tens of thousands of years after waking up.
    Ten thousand years later, the earth has lost its life as an ancient battlefield site.
    The waking coffin inadvertently recovered a wounded man and intended to be a pet, but never
    thought that the man who thought he was only a small sheep was actually a wolf with hidden fangs.
    With a bang, they tied a zombies back to the planet.
    "You rogue!! I saved you!" Some zombies were righteous words.
    "Okay, I'm in the right place." A certain marshal put on a poker face. pounced, overwhelming ......
    so, zombies and dragons Marshal Prince happy life together.
    Calm and powerful X-tongued wise by tapping
    the powerful rebirth

Untranslated synopsis:
    番外完结
    莘木是一只怕鬼怕猫又有点恐高的丧尸,
    末世百年表示被人类逼得已经混不下去的莘木打包起所有家当决定隐世。
    在吃光所有存粮后,莘木准备好好的睡一觉,
    却未曾想,一觉醒来已是万年以后。
    万年以后,地球已经作为古战场遗址已经没有了生命。
    醒来的莘木无意间捡回了一个受伤的男人,打算当宠物养着,却未曾想,
    原本以为只是一只小绵羊的男人实际上就是一只隐藏着獠牙的狼。
    嗷呜一声,便将某只丧尸打包绑回了星球
    “你流氓!!我救过你!”某只丧尸义正言辞
    “好,我以身相许。”某元帅板着一张扑克脸,扑上,压倒……
    于是,丧尸王子和恶龙元帅幸福的生活在了一起。
    淡定毒舌受X强大睿智攻
    强强 重生

Calling @alexfilia and @Selax

2. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, MC is the zombie king who wakes up about 10,000 years after humans have abandoned the zombie infested Earth for somewhere else in the galaxy. He is lonely and surrounded by nothing but mindless, angry zombies. So when ML is plotted against and crashes on the abandoned Earth, the MC decides to take this would be cripple as a pet. He uses his treasured crystal(he got from killing some sort of zombie tree) to help him recover. Afterwards, MC is like, "now that you've used my treasure, you have to stay with me as an exchange." But ML and MC are not talking to each other on the same level. Instead, there's a misunderstanding that only get resolved AFTER ML "saves human MC" from zombie apocalyptic Earth.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m surprised the human scoured enough supplies to fly into space

cheerydandan likes this.
  4. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    So was the MC. At first, he couldn't understand where all the humans went. He thought maybe they killed them all. During those years, he lost alot of memories but he never forgot his hatred of humanity. While this eases up later, it never fades away. He's aware of hypocrisy of humans and hates how ML feels responsible and obligated to them. He believes his "duty" to others will end up hurting him and truth be told, MC was right. If you read it, you'll find the author has a few surprises at the end.

Story does have quite a lengthy school arc as well. It's basically MC and his school buddies being overbearing military students. As I got to the end, I was like, "With the way this is written, this could make a great Japanese anime:love:."

5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the ml's reaction to waking up to a zombie infested earth and being a pet?
    Also why was the ml plotted against?

@scriptor @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan

6. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprised. Lonely. Kinda sad. But he's the zombie emperor, so it's not like he's meat on a chopping block. Other zombies fear him because of the power difference. They are low level and can't talk. He calls ML his pet, but he was really just looking for someone to accompany him. The Earth itself was like a desert because the plants, animals, environment, and people were destroyed. For humans now, Earth is like ancient ruins.

7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    how is the relationship between the mc and the ml like?

8. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Sweet. First there was the misunderstanding in the beginning. Where ML liked MC but MC really just wanted someone to be next to him. Then they got to know each other and offically got engaged. MC can be shy at times but he's mostly domineering and mistrustful of humans. But as I said, he's right though. Big families are constantly plotting. One of MC's friends actually transmigrated into his younger self after experiencing a BE. To be fair, ML and MC had equally BE in that life too. Some characters(whom I shall not spoil) even started remembering bits and pieces of the 1st past in dreams.

9. XiaoPingGuo

XiaoPingGuo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the end of the world
    Shen Mu is an afraid of ghosts, afraid of cats, as well as an afraid of heights kind of zombie.
    At the end of a century, Shen Mu who suffered under the humans' oppression packed up his belongings and went to hide from the world.
    After eating all the food, Shen Mu prepared for a sleep. However, he never expected that he would wake up a thousand years later.

After a thousand years, the past battlefield was unexpectedly no more.

The woken up Shen Mu accidentally picked up an injured man, and brought him back intending to treat him as a pet.

But he never expected that this docile sheep-looking man was actually a wolf hiding in sheep's clothing ya!

With a sharp sound, he bound up the zombie and brought him back to the planet.

"You rogue!! I saved you!!" These were a zombie's righteous words.

"Okay then, I'll take responsibility." The marshal who's stiff as a board, has a poker face, overwhelming....

As a result, this was the beginning of a Zombie kind's and an evil dragon marshal's happy life together...

Calm and Collected poisonous tongue shou x Big and powerful wise gong

Better rebirth

I tried. There are some mistakes here and there, but i tried orz

10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How was MC different from the other zombies? What makes him a zombie (emperor)?

11. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx. I forgot MC is afraid of heights. Synopsis is actually a lot more lighthearted then the story:hmm::blobunsure:. Not to say that MC and ML aren't taking it easy but there is always this undercurrent(it's especially strong halfway in) that suggests the floor could collapse underneath them. After all, MC is and will alway be a zombie. At no point does this change in the story either. And humans can never accept a zombie among them.
    He is strong. Like undefeatable strong. He's a variant, intelligent zombie with the ability to manipulate wood(i think) and wind. He is actually many times weaker than he used to be when he wakes up. And even in his weakened state, he still trumps everybody(except ML since MC personally upgraded his abilities). His special ability is backtracking, which is something like rewinding time. Because of how dangerous it is if his ability is exposed, ML asks him to never use it. MC agrees. And he doesn't use it for so long, I forgot about it
    Until the end- dun dun dun!:blobpeek:I'm not telling though!!!

12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    are there any cute moments between mc and ml?

also i thought all of the mc's friends were dead o.o

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so MC is still human when he went to sleep but woke up a zombie 1,000 years later?

mereumsama and Tintl like this.
  14. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    ]
    What makes you say that? We never really learn about his family and friends from the past. Well...except one and from the way mc descibed it, that guy died x the power of 10 thanks to human betrayal. The friends I'm talking about are his military school buddies.

ML even gives him a call and is like, "are you studying hard?"
    "Are you adapting well?"
    "Did you make any new friends?"
    He was almost like a mom on her kid's first day at school.
    MC thinks about it and reluctantly concedes that they could be considered his friends.
    No. He was even experimented on before he escaped and fell asleep. MC was a researcher who got infected and ended up being researched on himself. These are apart of that missing gap in his memory after he wakes up. He hates humanity for the things they did to him. For their lies, hypocrisy, betrayals, and cruelty of the past. Otherwise, how can he be emperor? I think the former part of the synopsis may refer to the lack of knowledge on MC's part. And I hate to say this, but it's kinda inaccurate. Not sure if the author just wanted to pull in would be passerbyers or what. Synopsis makes it seems like MC is just a meng character on vacation when that's pretty far from the truth, no matter how light the story gets. He also only really got along with humans when he himself was human. Once he wasn't human, he naively thought he could still behave the same. That's apart of the betrayals etc. Not sure why synopsis makes it seems like he loved human when in the past, he'd like nothing more than to kill them all. And even after waking up, he's mostly tolerate of them. And that's just for ML's sake. ML is a marshal in the military. His career is all about protecting the people.

15. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    until the end.... its for the nsfw right?

16. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean sex, then no. (Though there is sex in this novel, it's not detailed at all!:cry:)
    If you mean a lighter version of Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, then yes. But it's HE because MC's trump is backtracking skill.
    This is a VERY fit for anime novel, but I know that it'll never happen.

Alice-sama, Zhen_Qing, kiara8 and 5 others like this.
  17. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .....u evil creature. THAT TEASE!!!!

HesheFell likes this.
  18. XiaoPingGuo

XiaoPingGuo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I made a mistake while translating!! I'll go and edit that part now /////

19. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow mc is so OP.. eveything is OP when time is involve.. is their a drawback when mc uses his powers? (Thanks for the poke ne!) *Sets up a camp

20. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a Happy Ending story or a Tragic one?