Spoiler [BL] The Strongest God [Online Gaming]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kikoeru, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just remembered a very funny moment.
    So, there was like... a raid event that doesn't affect leaderboard rankings. Liu Chuan and Si Lan are like the only professional players out there who are actually interested in playing dungeons and raids and actually enjoy finding ways to pass them successfully. The other famous professional players like Qin Ye, Xiao Sijin... They hate it, they suck at it. They always go on to play the arena. Qin Ye actually played as a healer before, but he was terrible at it, an absolute disaster, and thus, turned to the current assassin-type class. Anyway, he has absolutely no interest in the raids/dungeons.

So... during this raid event, all of the professional players in the group decided to make Liu Chuan the commander to lead the raid event. Unfortunately, they wiped. Several times actually. This is because these godlike professional players suck at the dungeons. They either pulled aggro too much OR they don't know where to position themselves and get other players killed.

Liu Chuan complained about them being terrible at raids and dungeons and didn't want to lead them. He felt like babysitting a shit ton of people. But yeah, it was great to see these people interact.

Dumb Lilly, Mukuro, Ease and 4 others like this.
  2. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep! All CPs follow the gong x shou format!

Ah, what are you confused on? I'll try my best to explain it. (y)

Yes! The three books are all in order! There are timeskips in between the novels.
    God Level Summoner actually takes place like... 2 years after the events of The Strongest God. And then, The King's Return will take place like... 3-4 years after God Level Summoner.

----- More spoilers

So MTL-d some more chapters. Liu Chuan, despite his very thick face, is actually somewhat shy when discussing about sex. He even takes the time to talk it out with Wu Zewen, telling him how he's firm in his decision to be with Wu Zewen, that he would do anything to keep their relationship. He reassures Wu Zewen a lot and secures him if Wu Zewen ever feels anxious. And also, I forgot to mention this, but after the confession, Liu Chuan gave Wu Zewen a pendent that was custom-made for him when he was born. The pendent has his name "Chuan" engraved on it. He always wore it on him, now he's giving it to his lover.

Also, a cute moment... When it was announced that Liu Chuan was officially coming back to the league and his face was revealed, there were countless fans who would scream out: "marry me!" etc. Wu Zewen looked at them and read them, actually thought that he would become public enemies of these fans for dating their god, but Liu Chuan still reassured him that he belonged to Wu Zewen only.

Dumb Lilly, Pomee, Mukuro and 4 others like this.
  3. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Ye and Li Xiang are also dating! Well... Qin Ye, half teasing and half serious, accepted Li Xiang's love. But it'll be a 3 month trial before it could be determined that Li Xiang would be promoted. It's okay though. It's really obvious that Qin Ye is also smitten.

So... Shao Zehang. He is a quarter European. He originally created the Tongque team simply because he loved playing the game. He didn't actually intend to stay in the professional league for so long. So now, his family is like rushing him to return to Europe with him.

This actually caused Lu Xiang to panic and the poor guy begged him to stay. Lu Xiang was so upset that he completely forgot that he's a professional player with fans and reporters around, watching his every move. He actually went on the game, and beat a lot of people in the arena mercilessly. Luckily, Wu Zewen noticed the forums talking about it and notified Liu Chuan in time to come up with an excuse. This event made Lu Xiang that he's been protected by Shao Zehang and Liu Chuan for many times.

Luckily, Shao Zehang talked it over with his family. His family allowed him to stay for 3 more years, in return, he'll have to bring back their daughter-in-law (aka Lu Xiang). Although Lu Xiang completely skipped over that specific detail and was just super happy and glad that Shao Zehang will be with him for longer.

So... in the Wulin professional league, there's a captain who specializes in removing statuses and transferring them over to others with double the stacks. Qin Ye and Wu Zewen's classes can stack bleeding and poisoning. Liu Chuan's team fought against this captain and his team. So, Qin Ye and Wu Zewen wanted to kill as soon as possible without stacking. Unfortunately, all of their attacks crit and stacked 3 layers of bleeding, 3 stacks of poisoning. All of which were transferred over to Liu Chuan. He instantly died from Wu Zewen's poisoning.

The team still won, but it was funny how fans, friends, other opponents who were pissed off by him, all felt happy and even cheered. His getting killed was part of the top ten highlights of the game and screenshotted by others. And Su Shilun, the other Wudu who is a pair with Xiao Sijin, laughed at him until Liu Chuan mentioned an incident where Su Shilun also happened to kill Xiao Sijin with several stacks of poisoning.

Both Liu Chuan and Xiao Sijin felt complicated, that they were cursed to be poisoned to death because of their Wudu wives/husbands.

I never got to mention it, but Xu Ce has a dog. And that dog is like... the mascot of the team. The dog also adores anyone who is kind/spoils him with food. Aka Jiang Shaoqing, Wu Zewen, etc. The dog's name is... Jojo. (According to MTL)

Dumb Lilly, Pomee, Mukuro and 6 others like this.
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kikoeru
    Thank you!
    I was afraid if the time line is not in order, when I read God Level Summoner first, it might only confuse me.

So, it's gong x shou. Reading your explanation of the CPs, I got the impression, almost all the dominant/MC in the relationship are gong (but havent counted it).
    Well, to know the MC of Strongest is gong, is already a surprise, and reading their characteristics (the MC and ML) are also the opposite of the normal BL character will make me not feel bored that fast LOL
    Often, I get bored in the middle of reading chinese BL novels, whenever the MC is the shou and he starts to think like a woman/act very dependent and weak. The same thing with the gong, silent, possesive, op ML gong with power and money is boring in the long run. Well those typical characteristics can get old so fast for me, and make the story same in every novel I read.

6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the poke~
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

7. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    No prob! Luckily, the timeline is very straightforward. ^^ Since they're also a few years from each other, old characters from the novels often appear as well as cameos. It's rather great to see that the characters are never really forgotten.

I was rather surprised as well honestly. XD Since MCs from God Level Summoner and The King's Return are both shou
    But yes! Liu Chuan is absolutely shameless and draws hate from everyone because of his mouth. Like he praises himself, gets reprimanded, but responds back with: "but all I'm saying are facts."

Wu Zewen is absolutely precious! It's sort of spoiler, but a very harmless and cute one. So because of Liu Chuan's ratchet mouth, Wu Zewen actually tried to defend him in front of reporters and create a good image of him by explaining the reasons for certain actions that could be seen as arrogance/bullying.

^v^ I hope you'll enjoy the trilogy once they are all out! But honestly, reading the novels out of order is not bad since they can be read by themselves. It's just having prior knowledge makes it more precious.

Pomee, Mukuro, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kikoeru
    Yeah, I'm going to read this trilogy. Too bad, the one with the gong as MC yet to be completely translated T T I want to read this more than the shou MC :blobcry:

From your description there, I want to read it even more :blobwhistle: The shou tries his harder to defend his gong :blob_coughblood:

And I love cameo, especially the characters of past story, always a great way to induce the thrill of finding them lol.

9. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... we'll have to wait... or you can join me with MTL-ing this. XD It's surprisingly readable. But the shou MCs are also very memorable! Honestly, all of the characters in the trilogy are precious and I'm sure you'll like them as well. ^^

Lol. Wu Zewen can be misunderstood easily as well. He also says things straightforwardly and as a matter-of-fact with a very calm face. So it can be offensive to others, but people who know him know that he would never belittle or mock others.

Same! I love cameos! And while MTL-ing this novel, I would go back to God Level Summoner just to see how much has changed and the interactions between characters a few years later. It's a joy to read about them!

Pomee, Mukuro and midnight reader like this.
  10. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwaaaah I'm so happy someone made a spoiler section for this.. I already finished the second book and still reading the third one in Oyen's blog (book 2 is translated by rainbowturtle) I'm soooo looking forward to the yummy spoilers :3

Thank you! Thank you very much

11. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    yay another E-sport BL ~~~
    why is this haven't been in NU??
    i wanna check it in to my reading list a~~~

update: i just read the detailed summary...i have read God Level Summoner. this is when MC and ML first met a~~~ aaaaaaaa~~~~ it's like watching my sons in his younger days~~~~ kyaaaaaa~~~ totally wanna read this!!!

Ashree likes this.
  12. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhhh no prob no prob! :D

I'm also happy that I created the thread to get more people to notice the first novel! >v< The first book needs some love as well. Actually, The King's Return needs love too. I also finished God Level Summoner! That's why I was so interested in the first book! I'm also reading The King's Return on Oyen's blog and like... I got impatient and decided to skip ahead. And... ;A; I cried. For...
    Xiao Han, Qin Mo, and Ling Xuefeng. ;A;

Yes! We always get brief mentions of Li Cangyu's days in Wulin in God Level Summoner. We never get to see him in action, but in The Strongest God, we can see him being all OP with our milk god! >v< It was really refreshing to see our beloved Cat God killing Liu Chuan.

--------More spoilers/funny/cute moments
    I realized that I never specified the teams, so you guys are probably confused. So here you go~ But do note that the names are MTL-d so they're most likely wrong or literal translations.
    1. Tongque/Copper Bird/Bronze Bird:
    -Captain: Shao Zehang
    -Vice-Captain: Lu Xiang
    2. Luohua/Falling Flowers
    -Former Captain: Lan Weiran/Si Lan
    -Current Captain: Ye Chenxi
    -Vice-Captain: Lin Yufan
    3. Huaxia
    -Former Captain: Liu Chuan
    -Current Captain: Liang Haibin
    -Vice-Captain: Xie Guangyi (Studied under the same master as Liu Chuan)
    4. Qixingcao/Seven Star Grass
    -Captain: Xiao Sijin
    -Vice-Captain: Su Shilun
    5. Sheng Tang [Famous team for kiting strategies]
    -Captain: Tang Yufeng (Studied under the same master as Liu Chuan; loves to eat ice cream day and night)
    -Vice-Captain: Chen Junfei
    6. Snow Wolf
    -Captain: Fang Zhiyan
    -Vice-Captain: Yang Jian
    7. Chang'an [Disbanded]
    -Captain: Yang Jian
    -Vice-Captain: Qin Ye
    8. Guo Se/National Color [MTL]
    -Captain: Zhou Mu
    -Vice-Captain: Xu Xinran (Former teammate of Qin Ye in Chang'an before disbandment)
    9. Canglan
    -Captain: Li Cangyu
    -Vice-Captain: Bai Xuan
    10. Long Yin/Dragonfly [MTL]
    -Captain: Liu Chuan
    -Vice Captain: Lan Weiran/Si Lan
    -Future Captain: Wu Zewen
    -Future Vice-Captain: Li Xiang

So, during a game against Qixingcao/Seven Star Grass Team, Liu Chuan chased down Su Shilun and killed him to become a super god who had 6 kills. After winning the game, he joked that chasing him down to kill him was like chasing true love. But that made Xiao Sijin, Su Shilun, and Wu Zewen look at him. Liu Chuan immediately turned to Wu Zewen to say that he was joking. He even had an expression of repentance while explaining to Wu Zewen that his true love is only Wu Zewen, thinking that he was mad. But it's all good, because precious Wu Zewen is not petty and he knows that Liu Chuan has been friends with Xiao Sijin and Su Shilun for many years so he often jokes with them. So, Wu Zewen tells Liu Chuan that he knows that he's the only one in Liu Chuan's heart. And, Liu Chuan was just ecstatic to know that Wu Zewen believes him and knows that he only loves Wu Zewen.

So... a game between Falling Flowers and Long Yin, Si Lan was the commander while Liu Chuan sat back and watched. He killed Ye Chenxi 3 times in the group battle and made Ye Chenxi realize that his master doesn't need protection and that if Ye Chenxi can't protect him, then he would at least become a worthy opponent for Si Lan. After this, they went to have dinner together. And Si Lan isn't stupid, he realized that Ye Chenxi is too good to him: caring, obedient, etc.. For instance, Ye Chenxi defended Si Lan in front of reporters who asked if their relationship was of tensions and conflicts. Ye Chenxi pretty much told the world that Si Lan is his light, without him, there would not be the current Ye Chenxi.

Si Lan thought about it and realized their relationship is way different compared to other master-apprentice relationships. So, he just bluntly told Ye Chenxi to be honest and asked if he had any other thoughts towards him. But Ye Chenxi just smiled and didn't confess. Si Lan just let it go since food came out and there were more opportunities in the future. And everything ended peacefully.

Emma401, Pomee, Mukuro and 6 others like this.
  13. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    This actually continues from the cute scene from Liu Chuan x Wu Zewen. So, there are three reactions to Liu Chuan's true love joke to Su Shilun:
    1. Ignored
    2. Indifference
    3. Discomfort

So while Wu Zewen is indifferent to the joke because he knows he's the only one in Liu Chuan's heart and Su Shilun ignored the joke since they were old friends, Xiao Sijing was very uncomfortable. Su Shilun and Liu Chuan were friends even before meeting Xiao Sijing and Xiao Sijing only met Liu Chuan through Su Shilun. So, he was like: "... you guys have a really close relationship... for him to make a joke like that..."

Obviously, he was jealous. On the other hand, Su Shilun is also in love with Xiao Sijing, but hiding it for a very long time for the sake of the team and not ruin their pure friendship. They first met when they did the daily mission of doing dungeons. Unfortunately, they both suck at doing dungeons. Countless parties kicked both of them. They were hopeless. So, in order to complete the daily task, Su Shilun called in reinforcement in the form of Liu Chuan who then called in his master and his friends (Zhang Shuping(Wu Zewen's master) & Xie Guangyi). Thus, they finally completed the daily task and became friends. Afterward, they became teammates to fight in the arena together and created the Qixingcao guild that became prominent with some other guilds. They've been partners for many years--it is impossible to not harbor feelings for each other. In other words, yes, it's mutual pining.

As mentioned before, they act like an old married couple. In fact, even within the team, it is a fact that Xiao Sijing may be the captain and holds authority, but Su Shilun is the one that they absolutely cannot offend. Because whatever Su Shilun says, Xiao Sijing will listen.

Pomee, Mukuro, Ease and 3 others like this.
  14. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I posted anything... I've been lazy and haven't been reading. I just got back to it! ^^

So... In the league, Liang Haibin is considered slow like a turtle. This is not because of his APM, but it's in fact because his class allows him to draw out a 3 min battle to a 15 min one. It pisses a lot of people off, especially the ones who specialize in fast & aggressive combat like Yang Jian and Lu Xiang.

In fact, there was a time where Lu Xiang was PK-ing with Liang Haibin. The battle was dragged out by Liang Haibin for so long that Lu Xiang got hungry and told him to just kill him. But Liang Haibin thought that Lu Xiang was trying to trick him and thus dragged out the battle even longer. Lu Xiang got so frustrated that he just pulled the plug to end it all. XD

Excluding the fact that they were former enemies from different teams... Qin Ye considers Liu Chuan his best friend out of the few friends that he has.

Anyway. Qin Ye and Si Lan argue a lot. It's mostly sarcastic/playful though. Nothing too serious. XD But one of their hobbies is to watch movies, sci-fi according to MTL. And Si Lan just happens to have watched them already and particularly loves to spoil the movie for Qin Ye, which then pisses Qin Ye off. They both are quite lazy, and both will take any opportunity given to comment/make fun of each other's laziness. OR they sarcastically comment on each other's playstyle. Either way, they argue a lot and Liu Chuan is often the middle man, always mediating between them. BUT, if it's to talk back against or to make fun of Liu Chuan, Si Lan and Qin Ye will team up/cooperate/unify. They're an unbeatable duo if it's against Liu Chuan's mouth. XD

In later chapters, their relationship as cousins get revealed because of a public photo that was taken during their grandfather's birthday.

Let me try to explain their family first though:
    Grandfather has 2 sons and 1 daughter. The eldest son, their uncle, is mostly abroad; the daughter is Liu Chuan's mother; the youngest son is Yang Jian's father. Both Liu Chuan's mother and Yang Jian's father are aware of their sons' career as professional gamers and have decided not to tell their father to avoid his rage and potential heart-attack and they also kept their older brother in the dark. In front of the family, Liu Chuan and Yang Jian have the excuses of working in a software company, in marketing and etc..

Anyway. The photo was released in public and everyone found out. It was complete chaos on Weibo and etc. People were like: "how are they related? they don't look similar at all!" and even wondered the probability of cousins sharing similar features. Wu Zewen even joined to give them a brief summary/lecture on how the probability works and wowed everyone.

Qin Ye and Si Lan got mad at Liu Chuan for not telling them and took over the team. Poor Liu Chuan was ignored by them while precious Wu Zewen couldn't bear it and sort of acted like a double-spy, telling him what happened and didn't ignore his lover. When Liu Chuan finally came back to the team from his grandfather's birthday party, he became Qin Ye and Si Lan's errand boy, servicing them. XD

At the same time, Liu Chuan released a short interview that confirmed that Yang Jian is indeed his cousin. And he essentially says that he is waiting for Yang Jian to mature even further and wants to be proud of his baby cousin (that he protected when young (and also bullied in a good way))

This actually took place in the earlier chapters where Liu Chuan was still training him and Li Xiang. So, Wu Zewen is nicknamed "Detective Wu" in the team by Liu Chuan. The reason for this is because of his great observation ability and logical reasoning. He was able to deduce Liu Chuan's real identity in-game and irl, Qin Ye's identity in-game and irl as well, and some other instances that I can't remember. Either way, he is really good at deduction.

There are two main & important ones.
    1. Before Lin Tong (the only female player on the team; mostly plays in the arena during the matches) joined, Liu Chuan was quite jealous, bitter, and hostile towards her. He wasn't outright hostile. He still smiled at her and everything, but it was more of an empty, cold, distant polite smile.

The reason is that Lin Tong is Wu Zewen's childhood friend. Not really friends, but they knew each other from piano class. But Lin Tong wasn't that interested in piano and eventually switched over to guitar. They met each other again at the TGA tournament for a rhythm game and competed against each other. Both entered the finals, but Wu Zewen won. Liu Chuan instantly noticed Lin Tong's constant staring at Wu Zewen. Obviously, she recognized him. Wu Zewen didn't because it's been many years and face blindness. He remembered her though. They then began to talk to each other about the past. Unfortunately, Liu Chuan couldn't say anything and third-wheeled them very uncomfortably while bringing them to their old piano teacher.

Right after that, Wu Zewen discovered that Lin Tong actually plays Wulin and wanted to invite her to join the team since they were missing a player for her class. He asked for Liu Chuan's permission who was already uncomfortable with her presence. Liu Chuan then got suspicious, asking if Wu Zewen is asking for her to join simply because he possibly liked her and then listing out reasons why it could be bad for her to join because you know... lovers' feelings, fight, etc may disrupt the team. But the moment Wu Zewen confirms that he doesn't like Lin Tong and that she has a boyfriend, Liu Chuan's jealousy and hostility disappeared instantly. He tested her abilities and let her join.

Yes, Liu Chuan can be petty, but it's pretty cute.

2. Their manager is Jiang Xue, a fellow history major like Liu Chuan from their university. She loves the game very much and Liu Chuan invited her to be the manager, aka babysitter of the team. Jiang Xue also became the reason why the confession between Liu Chuan and Wu Zewen happened.

Jiang Xue is the soft, pretty type compared to Lin Tong's blunt, straightforward, and somewhat tomboyish type. Wu Zewen got very insecure because of Jiang Xue. He actually got distracted during a game as a result. Afterward, he asked Liu Chuan if he only saw him as a good partner which Liu Chuan responded yes. Wu Zewen got even more depressed and absentminded, tripped and injured his hand. When he injured his hand, sat on the bench, Liu Chuan was partnered up with Si Lan. Wu Zewen concluded that he was just one of the many good partners that Liu Chuan had and was replaceable. He also mulled over Jiang Xue and Liu Chuan's potential as a couple and how he had no chance, that he could possibly destroy Liu Chuan's dream with his feelings. So he avoided Liu Chuan and told Liu Chuan that if his APM got affected by his hand injury, he would quit the team and return to Beijing to find work. Of course, this caused panic in Liu Chuan who reassured him that that won't happen. He even called in a doctor to guarantee that Wu Zewen's injury wasn't severe.

Unfortunately, Wu Zewen began to avoid him while recovering and refused to play even when his hand recovered. Liu Chuan, at this time, missed having Wu Zewen playing by his side and even called out his name in the middle of a game. It was quite embarrassing. After this, they both misunderstood that the other liked Jiang Xue. Liu Chuan took Wu Zewen's avoidance to be because of Jiang Xue. While Wu Zewen was just tired and sad that the person he likes thought he liked a woman. He wanted to just leave and avoid Liu Chuan. But Liu Chuan refused to let him go and kissed him. He confessed and everything's all good again. They woke up in the same bed, hugging each other and happy that the other liked them back.

PS. Jiang Xue also has a boyfriend and they both didn't know/realize this until after their confession. Jiang Xue didn't even know that she was a catalyst to their relationship.

Emma401, Pomee, Mukuro and 4 others like this.
  15. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Liu Chuan, along with Qin Ye and Si Lan, have to leave for a few days for a carnival. Liu Chuan really couldn't bear leaving Wu Zewen alone to be the acting captain for the team while they were gone. He really wanted to bring him along, but Wu Zewen was still a newcomer and all captains, vice-captains, and popular players were invited to make up like 20 players. So then, Wu Zewen tried to cheer him up: "Okay God. It's only for five days. On the tenth, I'll see you."

But Liu Chuan responded: "Zewen. I am never a big God in front of you. I am only your boyfriend."
    And then they hugged, Wu Zewen very happy that Liu Chuan is only his boyfriend, not the god that everyone sees him as, that Liu Chuan's fans are going to kill him for keeping this man to himself.

Something I forgot to mention before. Liu Chuan really likes to take people he knows out for dinner after a match. So, many times, his opponents would eat out his wallet as revenge for killing them in game and he would cry to Wu Zewen who manages his money.

As mentioned before, the poor boi has a poor sense of direction. It's not just irl, but it's also in-game. In fact, many captains often chose maps that are difficult or like mazes/labyrinths to target him. Even Wu Zewen was able to manipulate the maze to make Lu Xiang use up his mana to break down the maze to find him.

And when they entered the playoffs, the Tongque team is in group B, along with Longyin, Sheng Tang, Huaxia. It's already difficult because Lu Xiang is Liu Chuan's apprentice and Liu Chuan, Xie Guangyi, and Tang Yufeng (studied under same master) are masters of their classes. It became a nightmare for the Tongque team as Longyin has Wu Zewen as the map analyst while Sheng Teng has Yu Ziyi as the manager+map analyst. And these map analysts can easily target Lu Xiang and cause them to lose.

Btw group A is Qixingcao, Canglan, Snow Wolf, Falling Flowers.

Emma401, Mukuro, Ease and 3 others like this.
  16. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the grandfather's reaction when he found out that the they were professional players ?

17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kikoeru
    All those spoilers is from The Strongest God, right? Not from the GLS or KR, right?
    I jsut thought, so many characters......I might get confuse if MTL this, also names in MTL are often translated weirdly/not translated as their name but into some other reading.

18. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, it was just the professional gamer league that went into chaos from this. XD I don’t think the grandfather ever found out.

Yes! All of these spoilers are from The Strongest God! The MTL for The Strongest God is actually easier to read compared to other series. But yeah.... the names can be weirdly translated. Like, Qin Ye would be translated as “night night” and Si Lan would be “four blue” or when Lan Weiran would be translated as “Lan did not”...

Mukuro and alexfilia like this.