Spoiler (BL) The Ugly Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Ugly Empress (丑娘娘[重生])
    Author: Yun Guo Shi Fei
    Link: http://www.danmeila.com/book/20150406/185456.html
    Link: https://www.sto.cc/book-78492-1.html
    Description: @Fuyuneko
    Ten years ago, on a battlefield, Teng Yun looked at Xue Jun virtuously opening up new territory and protecting and supporting the entire country while he (TY) ended up with an arrow though his heart. When he woke up again, Teng Yun had become that person's ugly/disgraceful* empress...

He was a prince that had surrendered himself and was reborn as the enemy country's disgraceful/ugly empress. He had married this black-hearted king. They mutually hated and loved each other. They used every possible method. Chickens flew and dogs jumped. There wasn't any peace from the harem to the imperial court. At the end of the their story, they brought peace and stability to the country.

*丑 can mean ugly or disgraceful, so I wasn't sure which one to use

Author’s Clearance Note:
    1. First Volume MC dresses as a woman
    2. Second volume MC will go back to dresssing as a man
    3. Main CP and 2 pair CP are 1v1, may have counterattack, please carefully enter

Poke @alexfilia @Chiiiiiiiii @ayshadow @Shem @ninish @purple_mangosteen @LaDyViL @azure_sea @scriptor @cheerydandan @Jainao17 @kleepart @Onelifeonelove @clear

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol that cross dressing part, remind me of Let me tease you XD

Byun61myat, Izn, cheerydandan and 3 others like this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  4. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    *silently bookmarked* so much danmei ahh QAQ

5. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    *click watch thread
    yep, another one in the pile..

6. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Ten years ago, on a battlefield, Teng Yun looked at Xue Jun virtuously opening up new territory and protecting and supporting the entire country while he (TY) ended up with an arrow though his heart. When he woke up again, Teng Yun had become that person's ugly/disgraceful* empress...

He was a prince that had surrendered himself and was reborn as the enemy country's disgraceful/ugly empress. He had married this black-hearted king. They mutually hated and loved each other. They used every possible method. Chickens flew and dogs jumped. There wasn't any peace from the harem to the imperial court. At the end of the their story, they brought peace and stability to the country.

*丑 can mean ugly or disgraceful, so I wasn't sure which one to use.

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, pass. Somehow, I'm really not into emperors as male leads. It's fine if he's a prince, cause at least there's a chance that his harem is still empty. But when the story starts from him being an emperor, I just know there'll be a bunch of concubines around and I don't care if he never touched them or hates them or ends up killing/banishing them in the end. Since he already took them in, he should be responsible for them. So they'll always be around whenever he tries to romance the MC, haha. No thanks. Emperors suck.

8. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Danmei with emperors in ancient china are my favourite "watches thread".:blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  9. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plss:blobpeek::blobpeek:

10. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a second... counterattack? Is this seke?! Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑) :aww: waits in anticipation... :blobpopcorn_cool:

11. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You girls know how to bait me with imperial bl story :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin: so I did brief mtl. The translation isn't too good so take the spoiler with a bit grain of salt. Plus mtl name confused me, so I don't know if I get the name right.

Recap 1

MC was named Teng Yun
    ML was named Xue Junliang

- MC was caught. His small country was in war with ML's empire. MC was a prince and general. It was because of him that the country was able to withstand the attack for ten years. But now it finally ended.

- ML actually recognized MC's ability. Despite his weak appearance, MC maintained the crumbling country for 10 year. In the battlefield, he was the leader.
    ML told MC. 'You did not know but I actually saw you three years ago in the battlefield. And I thought...' he said, smiling, '...this man, damn it.'

-It was the same with MC, he knew that ML was a capable ruler. It's just that they were enemies in this life n one party must go down. MC was killed by an arrow.

- when MC woke up, he was in the body's of ML's empress. The empress was ugly n wasn't favoured so the others bullied him. The imperial concubine even sent him bronze mirror so he could see her reflectio . Mc ordered to sent the mirror back n slapped the maid. The maid was shocked.

- MC n ML met. Mc said something about war that manage to get ML's attention. Mc also met ML's son. Just call him little prince since mtl name isn't clear. Somehow, ML entrusted his son to MC. The kid tried to provoked MC many times but he ignored him.

- one day, little prince was practising archery. He provoked MC, MC took the bow and three arrows. It hit the target. Little prince was shocked (He later treated MC better n got closer with him). ML came. When he saw MC's cold eyes, he was reminded of someone.

- they talked. ML pretended to ask MC opinion. He replied that he didn't dare to get involved in state matter. Ml actually sent letter to MC's family, telling them to come to get MC's ash.

There are many things about politics n war that I skipped over since the mtl is hard to understand, just you girls know

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  12. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhh !! His son !how old !argh really that's why I don't like ML emperors ,MC suffers too much on their settings there is no ome true love .:blobcry::blobcry::blobcry:

13. Xieljhane

Xieljhane Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Save link for later.. :blobmelt:

14. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Another imperial BL OwO *punches watch button*

15. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm undecided I dont like ML who have loved other person before except the MC But I also like any danmeissssss :blobReach:

16. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. So the original empress is male or female? And if s/he was ugly, why marry in the first place?
    This plot actually reminds of that one danmei, where the general was held captive until his kingdom fell, and he was threaten by the Emperor to become his male empress. Will this novel be as angsty as that one? And will the son be as cute?

17. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just remembered “war prisoner” as well with regards to the son. I don’t care about the Emperor having a son if he is as cute as the crown prince in war prisoner. Having concubines adds more drama to the story especially if there will be some face slapping from the MC.

18. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recap 2

- the empress actually wasn't an ugly person. The face was wounded n wasn't cured. The poor diet with eating fish n seafood everyday also made her face swelled more. It was one year after the empress first entered the palace that it happened. So now ML called for doctor to cure it.

- ML would have new concubine. A princess from MC's country. The news made other concubines in inner palace worried especially imperial consort (she was ML's favourite before so she dared to bully real MC). ML started to spend time with the empress and now this foreign princess came. What an eyesore.

- MC actually wanted to run away. But where would he run away? He was also in another person body now.

- little prince didn't say anything. But he got closer with MC. In the big harem, he was the only child. MC actually didn't want to get closer with the kid. He was son of the enemy! The heir to the empire that conquered his homeland!

- MC n little prince were practicing horseback archery. When imperial consort came, she saw that MC's arrow hit the center of bull's eye.
    She said. 'The empress really have exceptional skill. People have been saying that our ancestor conquered the world from the horseback. Today i really witness it.'
    She was annoyed. Usually emperor loved delicate beauty. But with every concubines who were docile., fragile n delicate, maybe he became bored n started looking for new flavour.

- she continued. 'Empress's face is looking good now. No wonder empress got heaven favour'
    MC ignored her.
    It was the little prince who got angered. Since she was usually favoured, she dared to say this. Even though MC's face had gotten better, it was nothing compared to her beauty. He reprimanded her for not paying respect to the empress n told her to kneel

-The consort's maid went to emperor, saying that empress bullied her master and asking for help. ML ordered his eunuch to go with the maid. When they returned, consort was happy. But the eunuch said, 'His Imperial Majesty said that the empress hold phoenix power'. And it was her who got punished.

- the map power of inner palace changed that day. The consort lost favour. Even her beauty was useless.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  19. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, this is BL or is this BL in spirit? Did the MC transmigrated into the body of a woman? Or did the Ml have a Male Empress? Wouldn't that be Imperial Consort instead of Empress?

20. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    I would also like to know if the MC is in a male or female body, haha. I'm not really interested in gender bender unless it's funny....