Spoiler (BL) There is always someone who wants to imprison me (fast wear)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Jun 23, 2018.

1. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The two lovers continued all night until MC woke at late afternoon to hold his sore waist. Beside him, Gu Pan asked if wanted to go abroad to get a marriage license. MC is shocked and asks about his parents, Gu Pan replies they died early in a mission, his face having no trace of sorrow. Then MC asks about the hunter organization which Gu Pan disregards. So MC agreeds, looking at the small red booklet, he tells Gu Pan from now on you are my person (haha isn’t it suppose to the other way around) Relationship level goes to 95, MC tells Gu Pan I love you, and Relationship Level goes to 100. Nearby a masked vampire charges towards Gu Pan with a knife, MC blocks it for him and feels that it’s silver so he himself will have to heal for a long time. MC knows that it’s Mu Mu and apologizes but tells him that it’s not his fault. Mu Mu falls onto the floor, he himself knows the truth but he can’t help it. Cheng Mao (host brother) runs towards them and hugs the crying Mu Mu. Gu Pan hurrily takes MC home and treats his wound, scolding Mc that he could’ve dodged himself. MC says he is human and while himself is a vampire and will heal faster. MC then jokes that Gu Pan will have to take care of him for the rest of his life. Saying this MC finally has a little of the air of a Gong lol but is still in reality a Shou. And Gu Pan should cook for MC everyday without paying and Gu Pan says that he can pay back with his body... they then roll in the bed (isn’t MC injured??) Many many years later, an old Gu Pan dies and a still youthful MC is beside him. Even knowing that Gu Pan will reincarnate, he still can’t bear to see him go. (Wtf when did MC find out the 2 ML are same???) and finally MC leaves the world after mission completion. FIN

2. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    MC wakes up in a sick bay (not quite a hospital) and System asks if he want to seal his memories from the previous world. MC replies yes and receives world info. The host is a late stage cancer patient and because the apocalypse is near he’ll turn into a zombie. Although he won’t die, he’ll become a walking corpse, the host took a long to come to terms with it and began to hate God and the world. He originally didn’t have a long life and now he’s a walking corpse bashed by all living humans. Thus he gathered zombies around him with the intent to turn the world into a zombie’s playground. The plan was going smoothly until the protag Shou and protag Gong showed up and ruined it. What’s worse is that protag Gong was host lover but was dumped by host when he found out he had cancer as he didn’t want Gong to hurt. But Gong didn’t know this and became an ice block, this is where Shou came in and healed him. Later when host showed up again, Shou quickly understood and told Gong. Gong to show his love for Shou and for the world’s sake, used his lightening ability to kill host and dig out his brain’s nuclei (dog blood tsk tsk). Back in the hospital the doctor is going on about on it’s too late and the payment for when he dies. Droning our, MC instead of safely lying down for treatment, what’s the point? He’ll become zombie anyways, he starts to gather supplies as the ML he is chasing after is human he’ll need supplies. At home looking at the supplies he asks System if he can get a golden finger lol like a spatial ability and system agrees as he is quite pitiful for becoming a zombie. The doorbell rings and MC opens the door thinking it’s the ordered goods but finds a gloomy faced Xu Xi (ML!!!) Before he can say anything Xu Xi presses his against the wall and harshly kisses him (´⊙ω⊙`) After the kiss is finished Xu Xi asks why???? But MC cannot just directly answer as it will not be in character thus pushes Xu Xi out the door and have him investigate himself. Outside Xu Xi sees that MC face pale so does not retaliate with much force and thinks to investigate himself as he cannot believe that person who use to laugh and say I love you will drop him.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Typo on arc number. On a side note, correct me if I’m wrong but you’r avatar characters is from LMW?

HIMETAN, Jadeite524 and soie_yoie like this.
  4. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Although Xu Xi’s family wasn’t said to one of top ones, investigating someone was still a doable task. After finding the truth, Xu Xi decided no matter how long MC has to live, they should live it out together. Going to the hospital because there was some new illness spreading it was crowded but at that moment a scream was heard. Seeing a creature with white eyes and black nails fitting of being called a zombie, Xu Xi breaks into a run for MC room. MC also runs out bumping into Xu Xi. Without saying much, both run out and into Xu Xi car, driving out, both occasionally stops to buy long lasting food and supplies. Both are not dumb and can guess the apocalypse is coming, Xu Xi still guessing MC for sure. But they don’t panic and tell others as they’ll surely not believe and can only wait for the government to announce it. But afraid of mass panic, government only release news that it’s a new type of rabies. Citizens are warned to not approach infected and to store food just in case. System warns MC apocalypse is the day after tomorrow. On the Apocalyptic Day, Xu Xi contracts a fever, the beginning of getting an ability. MC himself will become a zombie but has hopes of becoming a high level one. High level zombies have very little difference than normal humans. The original host becoming a zombie king was because he dared to consume the virus factor (literal translation would be the nuclear beginning but it’s the virus that cause zombies so) that caused humans to turn into zombies before anyone else. These few days besides eating and sleeping. MC also feeds and wash Xu Xi. Thinking of future needs of nutrients, he asks System if the space has spring and soil (typical spacial golden finger stuff) and System replies yes. Not daring to use the tap water as it may contain contaminates, MC uses bottled water to feed Xu Xi. System informs MC to drink tap water more often after becoming zombie as it will upgrade his X ability (sex drive???) Looking at Xu Xi’s mermaid line and muscles, MC wryly thinks even if his X ability upgraded he won’t be able to be Xu Xi. Being so enraptured with Xu Xi body, he doesn’t noticed Xu Xi opening his eyes.
    Idk I really like this arc for some reason

5. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you and yes lol

Blood A likes this.
  6. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    A weak voice rose, “Did you see enough?” MC blushes and looks down. A pounding is heard from the iron gate outside. Both goes silent, as noise may attract more zombies. In the original plot it was around this time the ML would leave too. It was at that point ML joined a group and met with the Shou Qiao Yi. ML informs MC that he got a lightening ability and MC replies back that he has spatial. ML warns him not to tell anyone else and MC agrees asking system when does he turn into zombie. System answers very quickly, not the moment you step out the door but very quickly. The rest I can’t say. They head towards the capital, if without resting, it’ll take two three days. On the road, they meet a group of people. Both sides reach an agreement of traveling together as one more person mean less danger. Within this group is the Shou QY who seems very thin and frail making others feel he needs protection. Once QY meets ML who is tall and handsome, he decides he wants him, disregarding MC who’s by his side. Later on during a break, QY approaches with water but MC rejects and brings out his own. Giving it to ML, he warns “Do not attract bees and butterflies.” ML is very happy as it’s for sure that before MC only left because of his cancer and not because of a change of heart or else why would he knock over such a big jar of vinegar?? Relationship Level: 65. From afar QY looks at the very close MC and ML and thinks so what if they’re together? I can still break them apart. (I hate this protag Shou already)
    I honestly love reading novels but seeing characters like this makes me question my hobbies sometimes.

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, that shou seems fine in the story but when they meet in rl, not so much. Btw, is ML still worry about MC’s cancer?

8. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it’s usually because the story is about the Shou and it’s usually from the Shou’s point of view so there may be some bias. Also when ML found out MC had cancer he thought that no matter how much money he’ll have to spend, he wanted MC to get better. But like the apocalypse started 2 days after so there hasn’t been any further mentions.

cheerydandan and kiara8 like this.
  9. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    In the middle of the night, the while MC and ML was sleeping in their car, the night guards suddenly let out screams and informed the whole camp that there’s a horde of zombies. MC frowns, making so much noise will further attract zombies. But they still calmly prepare, MC takes out a long knife, the length will help put some distance between him and the zombies. System disdains MC preparation he’s going to become a zombie no matter what so why do all this? MC retorts that if he becomes zombie too easily, people will become suspicious. ML thinks to use this chance to test out his abilities, having a faint inkling that frequent use of ability will strengthen it. Outside the zombie horde approaches as it comes closer, MC realize zombie faces are all mosaic lol and that all the zombies are normal with none reaching level 1. Level one is when zombies develop a nuclei with energy for ability users and other zombies to absorb. In the middle of fighting the horde, MC feels a light push on his back that causes him to be scratched by zombie claw. Looking behind him, sure enough QY is right behind him, a small distance away. ML who sees MC getting tired hurrily finished fighting and approaches only to see the wound. Despite knowing MC will probably turn into a zombie, ML thinks that he’ll never let MC go and even if he turns, ML will still raise him. MC asks ML to send him to Beijing as when he turns into zombie, he won’t be able to drive and others will try to kill him so it’s better to sent there now. ML is confused and asks why, MC replies that his parents were buried there, he wants to see them one last time. It wasn’t a lie as host parents were really buried in Beijing, it just coincidently matches up with the location of the zombie virus (idk but Beijing is basically where the main virus that infected people is at). ML agrees and doesn’t tell MC his thoughts as he realize it will scare MC. Going back into the camp to inform them, QY is confused on why MC is still human but quickly calms down as no matter what MC will turn and then ML will be his. (Slag oml) After informing the camp that they’ll be traveling ahead, QY expression turn amusing to look at but MC has no time to enjoy and only thinks that even though he can’t get revenge rn, he’ll get it later. After driving for some time, the pair arrive in Beijing with MC face already looking a bit green and ashen.
    Is this like a trend? In most quick wear, the MC transmigrated into story, and the protag is 90% a white lotus b*tch or slag who only has golden finger?

10. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please update the spoilers for the zombie arc as soon as possible:aww:, i am dying waiting for it:blobsob:.

Ichigocheesecake likes this.
  11. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll try my best!!!

lizabernal96 and Blood A like this.
  12. kurofox

kurofox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!!!!:aww:

13. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    i have started reading this novel, and i love it, the chapters are easy to read, the plot is interesting and the size of each arc is appropriate. What i love most is that this novel do have the sex scene that are described, is not too dirty or too plain (like some other novel that just say they did it and skip the good part), in this novel those scenes are very well done and satisfied the heart of a fujoshi and fundashi.

cheerydandan and Blood A like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or LJ seem suspicious?

15. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    QY(oml here we go ugh) is at the exchange hall managed by the government. In front of him was the leader from the group before. They were here to exchange for some protective pads to prevent zombie scratches and will exchange food outside. Then QY sees a silhouette of that person that he likes so much and a silhouette of that person he hates so much from the corner of his eyes. He wonders if it’s a mistake as didn’t MC become a zombie? If he did, Xu Xi will become one step closer to him. He had heard news Xu Xi was the grandson of Xu Head and had a powerful lightening ability, this person cannot match him more! But there were also rumors of Xu Xi bringing back another man and a small child. QY decides to investigate later on and confirm it. (I had to force myself to write this, at this point it’s not just hate, which delusional person looks at another person and thinks to kill their bf so they can get him??????) MC and Xu Xi decide to go out and look around, even though it is the apocalypse it is still quite busy (?) and Mc still buys some stuff. At a gluttonous rice dumpling stand when MC reaches for one, another hand also touched it. Looking up it’s QY who to make himself look good, offers the dumpling to MC who curses inside that he grabbed it first. System comments that this the most shameless protag Shou he’s seen. MC also thinks about his previous wound was also caused by this person. Xu Xi seeing MC face not good, immendiantly brings Mc and leaves, QY is awkward and furious. Turning round the corner, MC inform Xu Xi, QY is the one who caused him to be scratched by zombie. Xu Xi thinks that he’ll let QY suffer the same torment sooner or later. At home is LJ who they haven’t seen for a few days. LJ had thought that MC only picked him up in a moment of haste and didn’t truly want to raise him and is disappointed. MC apologizes that they’re just not used to living with LJ and it won’t happen again. Even though LJ thinks that promises are worth trash, believes in MC one more time and hopes that he won’t disappoint...or else.
    Idk LJ seems suspicious but if Xu Xi wasn’t here I’d think he’s ML or something