Chinese [BL] Transmigrated as the School Grass' "Ex-boyfriend"

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Passerby Soysauce-sama, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Passerby Soysauce-sama

Passerby Soysauce-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Transmigrated as the School Grass' "Ex-Boyfriend" [Lian Shuo] <穿成校草前男友[穿书]>

[​IMG]

Raw Link: https://www.52shuku123.com/go/37979/

NU Link: None

Why it should get picked up:
    A fluffy school life shounen ai. Two words— DOG FOOD. The description below was partly MTLed (in multiple platforms) and partly mixed with my futile attempt at delivering the closest it can get to genuine translation. :sushi_hide: As you can see, I barely gave it justice. I posted it here with hopes that our translators out here will be tempted to work on it~ and kindly feed us danmei readers (with dog food)

To dear prospective translator,
    The novel is decompressing, youthful, warm and wholesome. And most especially, HE. The description made light of how beautiful the work is, and how wonderful the characters are. I haven't revealed much here~ you can check the novel out yourself :blobpopcorn:. I guarantee that the quality is as good as the high-rated shounen ai, school life BL novels available in NU right now. Gimme a heads up or throw me a blob if you want to pick this up, then I'll throw you a sushi~

Description:
    He became the idiot "ex-boyfriend" who is crazy and obsessed with the school's dominant male protagonist in a campus essay. Transmigrated Jing Ci thought— is it because math is not fun, or the workbook is not easy to do? Why do you want to fall in love so badly? Not interested. Impossible. A waste of time.

On the other hand, the school bully would arrogantly say- "Annoying, go away. Talk about petty love, I'm not interested."
    "What a joke. Jing Ci is a perverted freak, how could Laozi look at him?"

Later, however— "You said the first one in the test rankings? That's my boyfriend."
    "Come on Jing Ci, which one do you choose maths or me."

The school bully classmate pressed Jing Ci on the wall and kissed hard: "Be good, I'll let you go if you say something nice."
    -------------end of description---------------

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    CandyCortton likes this.
  2. Lan wuji

Lan wuji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QAQ THIS IS SO INTERESTING PLS TRANSLATOR-SAMA I'LL KNEEL AND CALL YOU DAD IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES FOR YOU TO PICK THIS UP