Forgotten Title *BL transmigration ghost comedy*

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by simsim, Jun 14, 2021.

1. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I Mtled this novel
    Description

The MC gets transmigrated into a novel.
    He is married to ML but the original owner was in love with MLs younger brother.
    It was barely 3 day marriage where ml doesn't even know anything about MC and he thinks MC is a spy sent by younger brother. That's the minimum impression he has.

He gets transmigrated to the point where Ml dies. And MC knows the later part of the story and he thinks that better stay away from this nonsense. Pack your bags and leave.

But Lolol lol!!!

He sees MLs ghost above his coffin and gets shit scared.

ML in ghost form looks at all his relatives with a sneer who want his property.
    He then glares at the MC, and that's the first expression MC sees and gets shit scared like legit.
    His inner banter is amazing and hilarious.

He gets scared and starts crying badly and prays to God that after seeing this the Ml would think he was sincere (coz u know the Ml has only a vague impression) and leave him alone.

But Ml does the opposite, he thinks 'oh my 3 day marriage husband is more sincere than all the relatives.'

He feels bad about MC and transfers all his company shares to him.

MC says he loves Ml but younger brother thinks he got played by MC for money and got used

Ml thinks even after death MC loves him so much.

MC: No!!! I just want to live. Please leave me alone.

Ps. MC is an actor with Ying constitution and can see and interact with ghost.

I guess Ml comes back as his assistant.

I tried to MTL it but it was too difficult. It isn't translated

Can someone tell me it's name even Chinese name is fine since it isnt translated.

The novel is horror comedy gold!!

2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd love to help.
    But how to help if there's nothing to use for searching?
    You mtl, so give us the link to the site maybe.....??
    Or you can only hope someone read this and remember it.

3. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I also want to know the name
    I read it quite some time ago. That's why I gave the summary of what I know if anyone read it I hope they can tell me the name. That's why.:blobpats:

But thanks:blobangel:

4. QuietSound

QuietSound Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigrating as the Widow of a Vicious Male (穿成守寡的恶毒男配)

Summary: MC transmigrates into the body of a cannon fodder who was in love with the novel’s male lead (scum) and convinced by the male lead to marry the male lead’s brother (ML). MC transmigrated just as the male lead’s brother died. However, for some reason, he can see the ghost of the ML who looked extremely vicious. In order to avoid being retaliated against, MC pretends to be extremely in love with his husband and pretended that getting married to the ML was why he pretended to like the scum in the first place.

5. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup this is it. Thanks I've been searching for a long time.

@QuietSound

Can you give me a link for reading it where at least it is MTL level.

Coz I feel since this isn't translated, it takes the beauty of the novel itself.

If not, few spoilers or general outline after MC starts acting in movies with ml as assist ghost in human form. :blob_teary::blobsob:

6. QuietSound

QuietSound Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    --https://m.shubaow.net/105/105437/

I haven't read it yet, only the first two chapters. But you can use the link to MTL.