Forgotten Title BL transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Da Xiao Jie, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a bl transmigration novel. It first started with the MC cursing his favourite author because the author killed the villain and the heroine of the story. He made a comment about hoping the author will transmigrate and get his chrysanthemum pierced. Then, the next morning, he actually transmigrated into the novel. He was a minor character, kind of cannon fodder named Er-something. The name was kind of stupid. The MC, the protagonist and the villain actually friends at first when they were little. They were very poor. The villain had a father who cultivated dark arts who raped his mother. So he was abandoned by his parents. The protagonist and the villain called MC 'elder brother'. Villain was actually the ML. He was a clean freak. They went to a below average sect and met with one of the member of protagonist's harem and she hit MC with a whip. Protagonist and villain are mad. The fun fact was that the girl fell in love with the villain at the first sight. Then something happened, the girl kidnapped the protagonist and went off. MC and ML went by a boat.

Anyone knows the novel's title? I only read until that part. I want to read it back.
    Thank you

2. Lantyne

Lantyne [Apathetic Syndrome Stage 5] [Incurable] [Doom]

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. lighterxx

lighterxx Hoshi stan before a human °^°)

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a quite a popular novel too users already shared it :blobmelt:

Da Xiao Jie likes this.
  5. CannibalTurtle

CannibalTurtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohh i love that one