Resolved BL transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 2eXo4, Dec 26, 2021.

1. 2eXo4

2eXo4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I recently thought of this novels arc, I assume, where the MC is a incubus, and is in this academy. But the academy isn’t regular, he is actually visiting the academy for the angels? Like the point is, it’s just holy figures in the academy. And he has like 2 love interest in that arc. The actual ML is an angel, who is his roommate. And the other love interest is king of the underworld I think. (I just know that he’s of high power.) Anyways, I remember that MC clothes automatically comes off/disappears when he goes to sleep lmao. I also remember that MC needs to pass this exam in order to be an official incubus I think? Idk but he needs to seduce someone; he ends up passing anyways. Also in his other school, the demon school, he has to write erotic novels or assignments I think hahaha. MC also has a family of succubi and incubi I think in this arc. They look after MC. But I think original MC was in love with this dude and refused to like sleep around, or is just afraid to sleep around. Take that part with a grain of salt. Also ML was cold for most part but quickly simped for MC I think.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
    Iruma666 and kyorins like this.
  2. Iruma666

Iruma666 『 Banana Pudding Enjoyer 』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. 2eXo4

2eXo4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link