Resolved BL Transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Krinxin, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Krinxin

Krinxin Book of Weird Animal Facts

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm trying to remember the title for this one bl novel that I read and I can't seem to find it in my history. Heres the contents of what I remember:

MC gets a game where he goes into different worlds with an assigned task being the villain or troublesome side character (cant remember) and the mc of said world falls for him. There was one arc where he was a troublesome rich kid who had dyed his hair an incredibly blinding, flashy color and had a neon green Lamborghini. His character backstory was that he fell in love with this rich kid that didn't have any feelings for him. Our guy follows the story by obeying everything the MC of the world tells him to do, dyeing his hair a normal shade, wearing a new outfit every single day (an incredibly expensive pain in the a**) that type of stuff (purposely tormenting him) . Towards the end of the arc the Ml finds out that his real parents (believe he was an orphan) were actually our MC's current parents (kind of a messy plot) and the MC of course continued to play along with the story being a good player and all that but the ML finally falls in love with the dude which ruins the whole plan. The MC tries to escape from it all and moves into his dorm room at college and sell his lambo for money but the ML is incredibly clingy. At the end I believe the MC died and was super pissed at the game because it gave him a failing score (think it was either and F, D, or C), he continued to play the game and got bad scores cause the ML kept falling in love with him and he finally got an A score cause of an error in the system. At the very end of the novel the ML of the game was actually the MC's real-life boyfriend which he forgot because of an accident that happened and was now able to realize who he was.

That's pretty much all that I can recall, sorry if this was a bit confusing to understand.

2. Seven77

Seven77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Krinxin likes this.
  3. Krinxin

Krinxin Book of Weird Animal Facts

Reading List:
    Link