Forgotten Title BL Transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lost Happiness, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I remember certain things such as MC got the host’s mother to divorce the host’s scum father who has been cheating on host’s mother. I believe MC finds out through the half sibling defaming him in game. ML would help MC and he would also help host’s mother and make her have a good opinion of him and when he asks for MC’s hand, she agrees because she has been sort of brainwashed into accepting him.
    Edit: MC doesn’t create games( not qwfod). He is more of a young adult who is playing mmorpg games. I think everyone plays game inside a capsule where their brainwaves enter the game. MC was in the capsule when the host’s father came and shook him awake in anger about something. The mother was beside him telling the father how dangerous it was to just suddenly wake him because it might harm his brain.

5. Is there a novel where MC/someone changed the script and made FL make a fool of herself because FL script was sent to her the night before but she didn't read it. Everyone in the cast knows about the script change except her.

-Found-
    MC needs to make scum gong cannot forget him as a goal. Because host’s original fate was being a substitute lover because his blue eyes reminds him of his first moonlight who later comes back. She who melts his cold heart, actually gouged out host’s eyes. Host was born from a scholar and brothel lady, later the scholar abandons the mother for someone else. The mother succeeds in seducing a man into becoming his concubine, bringing the host back as a nephew. ML is a high ranking official who falls for MC at first sight every time he transmigrated. He helps MC complete his goal. (Found)

Was there a MC who transmigrated between worlds and needed to complete the world goals to come back alive but risked it for ML in the first world because he won’t abuse ML? He won’t die if he fails but he won’t get points for his revival and would remain world hopping forever until he gets all the points to go back. (Found)

Weird one since it might be on wattpad. ML has a mole on his palm (don’t remember which hand) it is said to signify being a successful person who is destined for great things, so after MC in first world saw this and left for the 2nd world, and finds out that ML has a mole there as well, he took it that his ML is following and finds him based on that mole. I think there is a bird shape birthmark at his butt for double confirmation which he used on ancient world ML who was a prince and ML felt humiliated because he got spanked. When he grows up, he spanked MC as payback.(Found)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  2. thundersh

thundersh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2019
    Lost Happiness likes this.
  3. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    curious cat~

5. LeftoverTeaLeaves

LeftoverTeaLeaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fourth sounds like Heroic Death System. The mole is how he identifies the main lead in each world until the ABO world where the guy had an injury that covered the mole

7. JazraelHarken

JazraelHarken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3rd one is I Really am a Slag Shou!
    4th one is Heroic Death Systsem? Pretty sure mole on hand is one of the MCs way of looking for the ML

8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    MC doesn’t create games. He is more of a young adult who is playing games. I think everyone plays game inside a capsule where their brainwaves enter the game. MC was in the capsule when the host’s father came and shook him awake in anger. The mother was beside him telling the father how dangerous it was to just suddenly wake him because it might harm his brain.

10. thundersh

thundersh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link