Spoiler (BL) Unlimited Cycles of Death

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese Name: 无限之回溯死亡
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/unlimited-cycles-of-death/

Description:
    Six strangers met in a mysterious enclosed space.

One of them claimed to be a “senior” and stated that among them there was a “Devil” who does not bat an eye at killing. How to avoid the “Devil” and escape from the world is the biggest problem they face.

Mu Qin: I once had someone I really liked. He was very good to me, and always likes to dance in front of me with a knife. But one day, he went crazy.

Who is ML? How did they meet, etc? How many arcs are there? Is there any purpose for this “game”?

Izn, Dragon_Reader, mmem and 2 others like this.
  2. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish this novel had more of an interesting summary. The summary doesnt say much.

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda mtl it but I got distracted by another novel so I skipped to the last page and I didn’t like what I see.

Anyway, in arc 1, ML is the devil

I didn’t read much but the purpose of the game is to maintain that dreamscape.
    And MC was born by his mother’s fervent desire, so he’s not alive.

mereumsama and soie_yoie like this.
  4. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh cool, this is from the same author as Escape the Infinite Chamber, I'll have to check it out!

5. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this a BE ?

6. LCC

LCC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's HE.
    This is based on my understanding of mtl and im terrible at explaining so take my words with a pinch of salt. Basically the game is there to help generate wishes which is used to sustain the mini world. The mini world is a separate dimension thingy and it is sustained by wishes(?). It's sort of a world of dreams, whatever you wish for will be achieved. It used to be like that until the 'will' which was also formed from a wish took over and changed the whole system thingy so now it's become this game. The game is like that since when people are on the verge of death, they'll have the desire to live and this desire is basically the energy source of this mini world.

7. LCC

LCC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also regarding the ML
    ML is MC's ex-boyfriend who MC left because he felt that they lived in different worlds. Their social classes were very different, ML was the heir to a rich family while MC was a poor orphan. They still love each other though. I think they got together around middle school, were together through high school and separated when they graduated. They met because during middle school, MC stayed in the school to study and the room he was studying in happened to be next to a music classroom with a piano. ML played the piano there everyday and the song he played was a song that MC's dad used to play for him so MC started spying secretly on ML through the classroom door. Then ML spotted him and let him sit beside him to watch him play. Later on, they kissed and thats how they got together. Since young, ML was neglected by his parents and still is somewhat so when he got together with MC, he was SUPER attached. He would always be hugging him and kissing him and looping his arms around MC whenever he got the chance. MC and ML are very devoted to each other and only have eyes for the other. When MC separated with ML, he went to the army. ML followed MC to the army also, but due to his father pulling some strings, he ended up being put in some elite squad and got separated from MC. They don't meet until ML gets shot during one of his missions and is put into a coma. ML's mother comes looking for MC, asking MC to take care of ML since he wasn't waking up. This will happen right after the first game finishes btw. When the first game finishes MC will wake up in the real world. He had never died and so did ML. Anyways if I say anymore, this will veer off topic since I'll have to talk about MC and other things. MC and ML were very sweet btw! You'll be able to get an idea of how sweet they were in one of the games ML and MC are in. It's about their highschool life. Man it was super sweet ASdasdasdsa

izzy n immy, byunnie and wildthorn like this.
  8. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do do remember how was it all resolved? Did they destroy the "game"? Is the entire plot completely about the ml and mc Or are there other cps, friendships etc?

9. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler about mc