Spoiler {BL} Wake Up to My Zombie Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Adawas, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Adawas

Adawas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Wake Up to My Zombie Child 《一覺醒來我懷了僵屍的孩子》

Author: Road Way Back (路歸途)

Description:
    Requesting help. This forum thread creator (the MC) is a graduate student with a major in archaeology. The last time he went down to excavate a tomb with his mentor/teacher, he accidentally stumbles into the largest grave. There, he had a rather passionate and steamy dream involving a zombie. After I (still the MC talking, just referring to himself in first person now) awaken, I realise I’m laying stark naked beside the coffin.

A little over a month after that incident, I’ve been madly craving sour foods these past few days. This forum thread creator originally doesn’t eat sour food. For no reason (I) also keep vomiting and vomiting. Am I pregnant or not?

Online friend 1: Do you want me to lend you a pea shooter to shoot zombies?

Online friend 2: The front row provides a pumpkin (no idea what this means. A slang of some sort?)

Online friend 3: I have a cucumber here that forum thread creator can use.

Forum thread creator: This thread creator is a man ah! I remember when I first enter the old tomb, a man within a sarcophagus jumped out and looked at me, which caused me to faint. Now that I recall it, that person is possibly a zombie.

Online friend 1: Thread creator, don’t talk about it anymore. You are not pregnant. A zombie ate your brain.

Online friend 2: Don’t tell me this is like that Deng-whoever in the legends who got pregnant…

Little fairy darlings, 31st of May, this article was posted on V. On that day, ten thousand words dropped (?), small saplings beckons to accompany you to play oh ~ Take note: The author is quite stupid. The contents is sweet and fluffy white. Engrossed in superstitions everyday. If you don’t like it, click ‘X’ (basically: exit this page). Don’t tell me already. I’m about to cry.

① Robbing a tomb, shou MC, MC giving birth to a child

② A light supernatural with HE

③ Overhead, audience of all ages

Unrelated Note:
    Just found this while reading and the title intrigued me so I went to read the summary. I don’t know what to say for this except that it sounds hilarious, weirded out a bit, and hoping that there is actually some mpreg in this novel cause I want to see an adorable zombie baby without frightening sharp teeth with scaly, flakey skin, demonic eyes, and a ear piercing shriek. The image of that baby will haunt me, I shouldn’t have read the Rebirth of MC novel involving the discriptive birth of a monster baby coming out a pregnant zombie in the hospital coming after MC with his group barely escaping death. Those nails and shreiks are freaky... *shudders*

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  2. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    alexfilia and jadelin like this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Heungbo, Boinkers, maya_sov and 2 others like this.
  4. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Watching thread :cautious:. It seems creepy but interesting. I wonder who the ML is. Is the ML a zombie and if he is, did he later come to find the MC? If there is a zombie child, the child needs to be adorable or things will go south quickly.

5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wh--what chapter is this? Must prepare my heart when @ShenHua release it...

cheerydandan likes this.
  6. ShenHua

ShenHua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really just skimmed through until the early 100th something chapters (around 110) so I might be wrong, but I think the hospital scene is around there. Either way, even if I'm wrong, there's still a while to go ^-^

veihakase and LaDyViL like this.
  7. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, I blanked out on the description. Still need my brain for morning class

Rabbitanairy, Selax and alexfilia like this.
  8. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Halfway to go... Okay, can start preparing my heart.
    Blank out good or blank out bad? Brain, come baaaaaaccckkk. I still need to know if MC got some smex with a zombie and if the baby zombie is cute or a hideous parasite.

cheerydandan and alexfilia like this.
  9. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad blank out because its so bad engrish...

10. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughh..wanna push this unto you but then I remembered I'm still waiting for Heroic Death, so.... Save your stamina for it.

SnowTime likes this.
  11. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I may or may have not made someone a sacrifice >.>

LaDyViL likes this.
  12. ShenHua

Reading List:
    Link
    So…even the Chinese summary was a little confusing (mostly because it was all lumped into one whole paragraph) purely because it first starts with the MC addressing himself in third person before suddenly switching to third person. And then there’s also the author’s notes. But either way, I hope this helps.
    Requesting help. This forum thread creator (the MC) is a graduate student with a major in archaeology. The last time he went down to excavate a tomb with his mentor/teacher, he accidentally stumbles into the largest grave. There, he had a rather passionate and steamy dream involving a zombie. After I (still the MC talking, just referring to himself in first person now) awaken, I realise I’m laying stark naked beside the coffin.

A little over a month after that incident, I’ve been madly craving sour foods these past few days. This forum thread creator originally doesn’t eat sour food. For no reason (I) also keep vomiting and vomiting. Am I pregnant or not?

Online friend 1: Do you want me to lend you a pea shooter to shoot zombies?

Online friend 2: The front row provides a pumpkin (no idea what this means. A slang of some sort?)

Online friend 3: I have a cucumber here that forum thread creator can use.

Forum thread creator: This thread creator is a man ah! I remember when I first enter the old tomb, a man within a sarcophagus jumped out and looked at me, which caused me to faint. Now that I recall it, that person is possibly a zombie.

Online friend 1: Thread creator, don’t talk about it anymore. You are not pregnant. A zombie ate your brain.

Online friend 2: Don’t tell me this is like that Deng-whoever in the legends who got pregnant…

Little fairy darlings, 31st of May, this article was posted on V. On that day, ten thousand words dropped (?), small saplings beckons to accompany you to play oh ~ Take note: The author is quite stupid. The contents is sweet and fluffy white. Engrossed in superstitions everyday. If you don’t like it, click ‘X’ (basically: exit this page). Don’t tell me already. I’m about to cry.

① Robbing a tomb, shou MC, MC giving birth to a child

② A light supernatural with HE

③ Overhead, audience of all ages

Boinkers, blues86, Ars and 8 others like this.
  13. Adawas

Adawas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank god I needed that. I praise your understanding of making comprehensive sentences. I’m so used to reading translations like this that I don’t even notice that much errors. Is it okay that I use this summary instead?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  14. ShenHua

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, feel free ^-^

I wanted to skim read this book to find out who the ML is but I read English faster than I do Chinese. I don't usually MTL but I laugh each time I see "carnivorous/cannibalistic" become "dumpling-eating".

Adawas likes this.
  15. xHiyuKix

xHiyuKix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mhm seems quite intriguing might as well give it a read... gotta prepare myself before mtl :notlikeblob:

16. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    There goes my hope for zombie-smex...

Boinkers, iampsyx, DeanRae and 5 others like this.
  17. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right? where is my zombie-smex alongside the little critter.

18. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can get it in one of the arc in heroic death

19. Vi.M

Vi.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:I like it!
    Someone spoil please! :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: /camps/ :blobpeek:

20. Xieljhane

Xieljhane Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    ☕☕:cookie::cookie: waiting..............

Rangeles likes this.