Spoiler [BL] What to do when I become a Koi and Fall into the Male God’s Bathtub?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karry, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title in NU page: What to do when I became a Koi and Fell into the Male God’s Bathtub?- I basically just changed "became" to "become" and "Fell" to "Fall" since that makes more sense (to me)

Name: 变成锦鲤掉到男神浴缸该怎么破〔星际〕

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...me-a-koi-and-fell-into-the-male-gods-bathtub/
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3908197

Description:
    He Ruge was addicted to “Your Exclusive Lover” this love nurturing game. Captivated by the attractive military uniforms person, whose original form was a White Tiger Male God.

When the game came to the end, He Ruge suddenly becomg a mermaid and transmigrated, and he was even the legendary Koi Mermaid with flourishing beauty, charming singing and exceeding good luck?

The place where he fell was even more unusual – the bathtub of the Male God!

The federation’s Xi Guican, a man whose stamp of his foot could make the whole intersteller tremble. During his recuperation, there appeared a love game that could not be deleted from his brain.

The plot of the game was his secret past. In this love game, he returned to the experimental days of No. 20, allowing people to slaughter and bully him, there was only one variable.——

It’s his exclusive lover.

The love that came from the light, taking him out of the dark.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personally, I find this really nice!
    Both MC and ML get a game/app called "Your Exclusive Lover". The 'game' highlights what happened to ML when he was just a cub. ML, who became an orphan, was sent to an orphanage that held experiments using the orphans as text subjects. ML was subject No.20.

In the 'game' MC plays as a caretaker/employee of the orphanage who takes care of orphans No.1 - No.20 while trying to bring up the affection levels up with ML. ML on the other hand wakes up back in his cub form, which is a tiger cub, reliving his nightmare past. Of course, the difference is that MC's 'character' is there. While ML was wary at first, he later comes to like, love and begins to get possessive of MC.

MC, while 'playing the game' can't help but feel emotional with what's happening in the 'game'.
    As time goes by, the cubs that are being experimented on die one by one. Later, No.1 - No.18 all die leaving No. 19 (a baby rabbit) and No.20 (ML). The rabbit actually didn't survive this long in ML's actual past as the rabbit got sick, neglected and then died. In the 'game' MC fed the little one some medicine which prolonged its life. But, unfortunately still died after they started the actual experiments on them.
    • The experiments were basically surgically added Zergs wings to them so see if it would increase their fighting power(?)
    • The wings, unfortunately brings some side affects which ends up killing their hosts.
    • Rabbit was constantly hungry but ML told MC not to constantly feed him or the little one would die so MC refrained from overfeeding it.
    • Right before the little rabbit died, he(she idk probably a he) asked MC to sing for him (MC always sung for the little guy and fed him candy which makes him happy). MC does and sings about the rabbit being with his mom and dad. The rabbit slowly drifts off into a peaceful sleep (death). MC got an item a while back that can hold a cub's spirit (soul idk) but can only be used 3 seconds after the cub dies.
      • After the rabbit cub's soul was successfully captured, a description popped up that, honestly, broke my poor fragile heart. I needed a moment after reading it. I really feel like crying guys:blob_teary::blobsob::
    I'm typing it since the site I'm using (sto.cx) isn't letting me copy and paste on the computer
    [Name] Elf Ball
    [Quality] Rare
    [Evaluation] What is in the Elf Ball? Have a cute bunny! When you are in danger, just shout "Go, Pikachu", you can wake up soft (mtl of rabbit's name), let him come out to help you ~When you are in danger of life, the softness of the elf ball does not need to call, also Will automatically run out " "~
    [soft skills] "100% attract attention" When the cute soft appearance, regardless of men and women, good and bad, their attention will be attracted by soft.
    [Limited] Soft and asleep in the elf ball, there are fathers and mothers in the dream, don't wake him up often, let him sleep beautifully.

Like, :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::notlikeblob::blobsob::notlikeblob::blob_teary::blobdead::blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

As MC plays the 'game', his body in the real world changes little by little. For instance, his legs begin showing red lines here and there and later in chapter 32 even his appearance changes (how much, I forgot)

I'm currently at Chapter 32 and MC still has not met ML in real life. They are still interacting with each other in the 'game'.
    @Zhen_Qing to call sect.:blobhero:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    Ruyi, Kaylee, Pink-kun-s and 22 others like this.
  2. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another thing to add:
    • Just like ML, MC is also an orphan.
    • MC is a writer. There was this really horrible person who sent really bad/negative reviews to MC which made MC get really depressed. Even his interaction with ML that day was short and curt. ML sensed that something was wrong. He then got a notification from the 'game', giving a basic explanation of what happened. ML went all "WHO DARES TO BULLY HIM" and was able to fix things for MC (probably through the 'game' system or something)
    • ML ate vinegar when MC sang to the little rabbit and gave him candy. ML: 'Why doesn't he(MC) sing to me? That candy is suppose to be for me!' lol it's so cute guys.
    • MC receives items from the game time to time which can help him 'progress the story' in the 'game'. The ball he used on the rabbit was one of them.
    • Things that MC say, ML can actually hear them (don't know if it's all the time though)
    • ML feels pain(?) or something and that feeling can only be lessened when he kills. Which I why he, of course, does a lot of killing. But MC's presence also lessens the feeling.

• Just in case some people are confused, the people have both beast forms and human forms. which is why ML was a tiger cub when he was little.

3. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC gets really attached to ML. MC always wanted a cat because he doesn't want to be alone(feel lonely) but now he just wants to take care of ML. MC basically thinks that at least, since it's a game, he can grow old with ML, always restarting the game after he finishes so that he can always interact with/take care of ML. (Since if he had a legit pet ML, then he would die before MC, leaving him all alone again.
    • MC thinks he's dying when he started seeing physical changes to his body (the red lines on his legs, appearance changes like his face)
    • One time, ML wasn't feeling too good and so MC got a prompt from the 'game' if he wanted to 'A' take ML to the infirmary or 'B' give him medicine from the system store(?)
      • at first, MC chose B but seeing as though that didn't do anything later chose A. MC hid ML under his shirt (to hide him from others at the 'orphanage' and quickly took ML to the infirmary (MC was also given a timer/countdown).
      • ML, who was shoved into MC's shirt felt MC's soft waist and basically stole some tofu. He licked MC's stomach/waist/hip (idk). Snaps out of it after he licked MC and got really embarrassed.
    • POV switches between MC and ML each chapter. So whatever happened on MC's side, we'll also see ML's thoughts and perspective of it. This also helps us see what ML does and thinks when he's not in the 'game'.

I'm just typing as I remember things so sorry if things seems all jumbled up.

4. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • One time, MC didn't visit the 'game' for a whole day (after his physical appearance changed) and ML got really sulky and leaves the game since MC isn't there.
    • ML has bald spots thanks to the experiments he went through. Is worried MC would think he looks ugly or won't like him because of it.
    • ML is scared that MC will see him as a monster.
    • While MC was taking care of ML and the rabbit (mtl name as soft), there was another subject (name mtl as Xi Xing), a dragonfly(?) that MC took care of. Unfortunately, XX was already nearing the end of his life. All XX wanted during his time as an experimental subject was to use his wings and fly away to the skies. There was an event that MC received that allowed MC to take ML, S, and XX out to see the stars. MC also used one of his items, invisible wings(?) and gave it to XX to let him fly. Sadly, XX was flying to high and ignored MC's call (for him to come back) and broke pass the barrier that the place had and ended up getting shot.
      • MC, while sad, thinks that this is the best for XX as he was able to get his wish (fly to freedom).
    • One of the 'scientist' that worked at the orphanage was someone who used to be an experiment himself but forgot overtime (Mtl name as Crow though his actual name was mtl-ed as black clouds). MC was able to bring Crow's memories back. a bit after Soft died, Crow exploded several parts of the lab and killed several experimental subjects (and some of the other scientists if I'm remembering correctly. Correct me if I'm wrong) including himself, fulfilling his wish (he wanted to kill everyone for doing this(experiments) to him).
    On ML side (off 'game'):
    • ML has a mech but hasn't used it in a long time since, basically, his mental health isn't all that great and they want him to use it after his condition improves. But because of the 'game' and meeting MC, his condition improved and he was able to use it again.
    • Using the Mech, ML flew to where the orphanage used to be (the building was blown to ashes and there's nothing there left) grabbed 3 stones and wrote 'Xi Xing' 'Soft' and 'black clouds' on each stone (the names are mtl-ed). ML then placed a white flower in the middle of the three stones. ML giving them a small funeral moistened my eyes I can't see
    Under the guidance of another beam of light cast by the sky, Xi Guizhen came to the front of a pitted land.   
    He found three stones, and carved three names on the stone, "soft", "Xi Xing", "black clouds". Xi Guiyu looked at the three stones quietly.   

He remembered the dark clouds. Perhaps everyone will have a good impression on like-minded people. The behavior of the dark cloud bombing laboratory in yesterday's game completely reversed the impression of the dark clouds in the hearts of the people. It turned out that he had not had such a strong thought and put it into action. The dark clouds, as well as the experimental bodies who voluntarily participated in the action after the dark clouds, had the same wishes at different moments.   

Everyone likes to be clean.   

So I tried to blast the unclean things in the world and tried to clean the dirt clean.   

This is very good.   

I heard that attending a funeral is to wear a black body. It is best to have a white flower in front of the chest.   

Xi Guizhen took off the unknown white flower on the chest's front pocket and gently placed it in the middle of the three stones.   
    A gust of wind blew slowly, blowing five petals of small white flowers, and the soft petals were blown by the wind to the far side of the light.  

Xi Guiyu quietly raised his head, staring at the blue sky above his head, the blue dragonfly seems to reflect the shadow of the white petals.   

The blue smudge in the eyelids became a little sad and gentle.   

He came from the other end of the distant Xinghai, and sent a small white flower to the people above the starry sky.

This is fine.

(I'M NOT FINE. THIS READER IS DEFINITELY NOT FIIIIIIIIIIINEEE. SOBS)

5. redxx

redxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Opps, sry my habit of putting everything in past tense

Karry likes this.
  6. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • When MC logged back into the 'game', ML and a couple other experimental subjects were being tested on whether or one the experiments were successful.
    • While ML was flying, he saw MC and flew straight into MC's arms.
    No. 20   [嗷 "I have been waiting for you for a long time"]

The small claws are placed on the shoulders of He Ruge. The round tiger face is full of unhappiness, but when the little white tiger flies into the embrace of He Ruoge, the stink is dry. The face is visible to the naked eye.   

Obviously, I have been unable to restrain myself from being happy, or I am brave enough to pretend to have a small look that "I am angry and needs you."   

He Ruge: "..."   

This game is too chicken thief, he just did not appear yesterday, let Xiaobaihu so shamelessly sell Meng!   

It’s good to sell Meng.   

I am wrong, I must come to see you QAQ every day.
    • MC successfully cleared the "Wings of Death" event (that began after the experiments started which is when the wings were surgically added to ML) and began the next event which was "regaining new life".
    • The new event was a brainwashing experiment.
    • MTL part about the event "When I forget everything, can I still remember you?"   He Ruge: "!!!"   Ah, ah, ah, I know that this silly game will not send a good impression! ! ! This big move is too embarrassing! ! !   
    • While the staff handling the experiments wanted to take ML, ML refused to go back into the cage and he didn't want to forget about MC.
    Xiaobaihu quietly nestled in the arms of He Ruge, and his small head was attached to the chest of He Ruge, staring at the front of his eyes.   

No. 20   [嗷 "I never understood, I have thoughts about your emotions"]   
    [But now I understand a little]   
    [That should...]   

Blue 眸(eyes?) overflows soft smile.   

No. 20   [I like it. 】
    • The POV changes from MC to ML. When he was sent into the brainwashing room, he looked to where MC was standing. The brainwashing time is one day and one night and it the 'game' goes by time correctly then he won't see MC during that time.
    • ML didn't know that he liked MC at first since he never liked anyone in his life. But thinks that, even if MC is just a virtual character and even if he can't live in reality in their lifetime, he likes it. He likes MC.
    • Before everything started, ML whispered the word, "Like".
    POV changes from ML back to MC.
    • Once the door to the brainwashing room closes, MC looked at ML and saw the love status for ML.  
    Because he saw the state of Xiaobaihu:   

No. 20   
    [Love]: No. 20 loves you, is deeper love than chasing the light, because even if the world is dark, You are in his heart, it is always pure white, good feeling: 100   
    [Awakening]: No one knows that No. 20 is a little monster, now the little monster in his body is about to wake up from sleep.

AND THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 33. WHAT A WAY TO OUCH MY HEART. I need a breather. I'm getting too emotional.

Kaylee, dreamxx, Pink-kun-s and 24 others like this.
  7. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please more spoilers

8. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    ;w; it's just spoilers but my heart is already crying ;w;

9. yuiyuka

yuiyuka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not crying, you're crying :blob_teary:

Cherrypopper likes this.
  10. redxx

redxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are all crying :blobsob:

Cherrypopper likes this.
  11. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow :cookie: good story. I likie a lot :blobmelt:

Cherrypopper likes this.
  12. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I am crying too QAQ.

But on the other hand i am confused as well. MC and ML are playing a game that actually happened in the past? So even if this brainwash event causes Game!ML to lose his memories, won't the offline!ML still remember MC? WTF is it with creepy games that replay your past?!!! Why doesn't ML try to find out who made the game and how to stop it???

Cherrypopper and midnight reader like this.
  13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well most likely ml will remember since hes playing it.

If its in the past and that did happened, ml most likely already gained his memory back because he remembered the game is based off his childhood.

Also about the game's origin. Most likely will be explained near the end.

Right now its a game about the past. Ml must be playing it for 2 reasons.

1) to be with mc
    2) to see if he can change the past?
    Possible 3rd answer
    3) see if he missed any info from his pass that will be reveal in th game.

After the game has ended he will most likely look into the origins of it.

Also i could be wrong but ml seems to care more about the characters in the game. All 19 experiments died before and ml remembers this. Did he do a funeral for them? Because he did it for the bunny, dragonfly, and the crow from ingame

So does that mean he did the funeral for them twice?

14. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 'game' is basically reenacting ML's childhood past. (My guess is that since only MC and ML has the 'game', from what I know; the 'game' probably took ML's memories of his time when he was younger in order to play out the scenes) Seeing as though it's a 'love game', I'm pretty sure that MC's character in the 'game' doesn't exist in ML's actual past. Meaning, MC's actions inside the 'game' differs from what actually happened.
    The rabbit cub dies a couple days after being in the 'orphanage' because he got sick and no one took care of him. XX never died flying to his freedom but instead died in his cage. The scientist(crow) never recovered his memories about being an experiment himself.
    Also, because ML is grown up and knows what's going to happen (and probably the fact that MC is there changes some parts of his past in game) he's able to look at things more calmly and see things in more retrospect. In the past (ML's actual past), he was a kid who was put through painful experiments, which probably clouded his rationality back then.

More than likely, he didn't do a funeral for everyone. As I've brought up earlier (in this post), MC's interactions with these three characters in 'game' changed ML's interactions and intimacy (connection) to them as he was able to spend more time with them (or at least, in the scientist and XX's case, know more about their characters).
    Because of those interactions in the 'game', ML probably did a funeral for the three of them.

Though, I don't know the purpose of the 'game' and why it's displaying his past of all things (though I might have a couple of guesses as to why). I got too sidetracked with other novels so I sort of stopped after chapter 33. I will continue reading it! Just not right now.

Hope this answered some of your questions~!:blobpats:

15. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) To be with MC: Only after interacting with MC for a couple days did his affection for him go up.
    2 & 3) Nope. From what I got from reading it, He knows it's a game so things, for the most part, will follow the 'script'. He also seems to know what happened so I doubt it.

One day ML got an app or some sort called 'My Exclusive Lover' and couldn't delete it. Checked it out and immediately found out what it was. MC's first/second interaction with him made ML curious since there wasn't someone like that in his actual past.

16. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Im just wondering. If ml knows this is just a game and these characters arent real why is he so attached to them?

You said that he has more time with the characters in game so he knows more of them, but you also said that he follows it like a script and he knows it just a game.

Omg.... Im so confused. Its like explaining the matrix. Im trying to ask a question and explain what i mean but it all sounds gibberish.

Hopefully you understand what im trying to say.

Original characters are dead and will never experience what the ingame character experience. Ml knows this. If hes haveing more experience/time with online characters does it reflect the original characters because they arent the original. Right?

Arnt the originals and in game separate entites? Like ingame just data?

If he knows it just a game and they arent real...
    Idk i get the feeling like hes replacing these better memories from in game to replace his bad memories from the past. He creating bonds and attachments and acting like they are real. Thats why he did a funeral for them.

Can you explain this to me?

Sorry if i was reading the novel. Id just take it for what it is, but since im reading from a 2nd prospective. I cant ask a novel a question, but i can ask you lol. What do you think of the original vs in game characters? Are they the same? Are they data? Are they real? Does his new experience change how he feels about the original?

Thanks

midnight reader likes this.
  17. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than being attached to them, it's sort of like seeing them in a new perspective?
    because he never really had much of an interaction with them in his actual past. Rabbit survived longer than expected and Rabbit cub's cell was next to ML's which is probably why he was able to gauge more interaction(?) from them. They were also put in the same room during the second experiment (when the had zerg(?) wings surgically added to their back) alongside XX. MC's interactions with the characters further show development in them, if that makes sense.

On a side note: MC receives prompts from the 'game system' when he interactions with certain characters. Letting the scientist recover his memories what one of them.

I guess, rather than following it like a script, he doesn't bother with trying to change anything? Probably because he knows the outcome of it.

The thing is, both MC and ML suddenly received the game app. Like it suddenly popped up (at least in ML's case. Forgot about MC's case.) I'm pretty sure there's more to it than JUST being a game as it shows a lot of in-depth things about ML's past. The game is called "My Exclusive Lover" so I'm pretty sure that has to do something about it. (it's probably going to get revealed in later chapters). Hence why I type game in ' '. Since I don't know the whats yet.

Side note: ML also had some mental problems? A mental condition? Probably something that has to do with mental energy or something. That was getting really bad. The government(?) or his doctor? sent him a therapy app so that he can normalize his mental energy or something. The 'love game app' also appeared. After being with MC for a while, his mental conditions started to improve (with was why he was able to fly his mech again and do a mini funeral at the planet/place where the orphanage used to be at.)

It's probably that sort of 'of this is how this person would be if they survived' or 'This is probably what this person was thinking before dying' sort of thing. Also the fact that he interacted with the rabbit cub, XX and the scientist when in his actual past, none of that happened (He never talked or did any form of interactions with any of them).

Rather than taking his 'game' experience and replacing it with his bad memories, I think he's more just trying to pay a bit more respect for the ones he's seen in a different perspective, hence the funeral.

To me, it's sort of like those worldhopping novels, where, you get the how shit went down from the first life and because of the main character's actions, new things happen.
    In this case, our MC saving the rabbit cub when it was about to die, bringing back the scientist's memories, and fulfilling the scientist and XX's wish is what brought new perspectives. (I probably forgot to mention this but the scientist also helped MC, ML, rabbit and XX go outside for a bit to see the night sky (the stars) since there was no other viable way in the lab.

No problem! If anything, I just suck at explaining/summarizing things, added to the fact that I tend to forget things easily:blobsweat_2:
    While I don't think they're the same (original vs game wise), I also don't think that they're just data. Since MC was able to take rabbit cub's soul/spirit into an item ball. ML's experience in the 'game' probably gave him some new perspective on things but that's probably just it. Maybe enlightened in certain parts too if I were to say......For sure though, it did help him grow in terms of relationships and of his own feelings/emotions. Especially with MC. MC is practically his first love.

I hope I explained it in a way you can understand or at least, I hope I actually answered the questions instead of going off topic! I just...really suck at explaining...:sweating_profusely:
    I'll try to mtl chapters again later (hopefully soon since I'm also curious on what's going to happen) but I got like 30 tabs open with just nothing but novels I'm mtl-ing right now.:sweating_profusely:I did this to myself so I can't complain...sobs...I still have watpet hamster that I need to continue with too:notlikeblob::sweating_profusely: not to mention my dad got surgery so I have to help out. LOL I dug a pit for myself, nothing new.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  18. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the explaination.

I guess if he views it as a 2nd life than thats good in a way.

I was just thinking. If we lived threw some horrible tragic event like the Holocaust and many ppl died and u watched them die. If you saw a movie and it showed this completely different. I would be very pissed because that didnt happen. Those real character never had piece before they died and all this is fake.

I was kinda thinking like that, but if the rabbit does have a soul and these are real ppl (not data) that makes a very interesting dynamic.

Id like to know thier origin and all that. I wish they would give the original peace or not let it end as they died horribly (possibly reincarnation)

The thing about 2nd life is that the originals get a 2nd chance, but not this one (unless plot twist later).

The originals dont get a 2nd chance. Especially if they are not the same soul.

Im looking forward to what happens. I hope the auther makes it satisfying. I hope she doesnt forget the tragic fates of the originals and address it later (at peace/reincarnation/or any satisfying ending).

ଘ(੭ु*ˊ꒳ˋ)੭ु*.°♡

Thanks

Pink-kun-s, midnight reader and Karry like this.
  19. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @Karry for the spoilers.
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

20. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link

i got teary eyed just by reading this crappy mtl language.... i would be bawling if it was translated!