Spoiler [BL] What to do when I become a Koi and Fall into the Male God’s Bathtub?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karry, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems very psychological... well that's the impression from spoilers anyway...

erm are they in the same dimension or did MC exist in another dimension during the 'game'?

2. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    please tell me this is HE!!
    i'm not good with tragedy >.<

WagKalimutan and Cherrypopper like this.
  3. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about the end, but so far, I think its pretty slow paced.

MC have to complete six experiments if I'm not wrong and by the third I was already asking myself how long would it take...

First they take the orphans and keep using that helmet to expand their mental sea (or something like that, I cant remember the name for sure) and only ML and the bunny (19) survive (the bunny survived because of MC's songs it seems).

Then they receive zerg's wings. Those wings consume a lot of energy and the babies are hungry all the time. Sadly bunny died here and another one too. Pretty sad, I cried a lot. They kind of died "the best way" they could, one flying to the sky to become a star and the other dreaming about his parents... They died happy the novel says... I cried a lot...

The third... Brainwash. There's only ML by this point. He is brainwashed and the little monster inside him wake up and takes control of his body. MC ended up having to "seduce" ML all over again.

The forth are injections to make ML grow up fast. Each injection is like one year. By the end of this experiment the "monster" loves MC too and sacrifice his life to protect MC when the bad guys are trying to brainwash him. Luckly MC had a save point and flash backward (he also kills the guy who betrayed him). Also, the "monster" (which is part of ML) and ML merge and ML is finally healthy again (except for the bald thing).

The fifth is training. ML is trained to become a killing machine. He realized before that MC has some marks that people like him have before the awakening or something like that and he needs to cultivate. When ML cultivate (he has plenty source where he lives) he becomes a human. On the other hand, Earth is poor on it, so MC is kind of starving (and using the little he have when he sings).

The last one is a kill list. They give ML a kill list and tell him to kill all the people on the list. AND, MC is the first name there. One of the people managing the orphanage realized how close to MC ML was, so she ordered this. She also says that she realized she died 17 years ago and that the current her is just a piece of her soul or something like that. Anyway, ML destroy everything and THE END. No, I'm kidding, only the game is over.

The game closes and says to ML that he will receive a package in 10 days and tells MC that he will receive his reward in 10 days (the military play that attracted him is first place hahaha). By the end of the last day, MC awake and becomes a merman, being transported to ML bathtub (that only now I realized how big it is).

They can still access the game thought ML's brain and only now ML realize that while he treats MC like a lover, MC treats him like a son (the game told him that hahaha). So now he is trying to change that (its kind of the game he have to do).

About the rat doctor... He choose to participate those crazy experiments to save his grandson, but decided to act as a spy in the middle. He managed to save his grandson, won a big price (like nobel I guess?) and suicided. His son also killed himself, because he knows what his father did and thinks his family has to pay for it. Grandson is the one treating ML in real life and says his grandfather was his hero. ML said he couldn't forgive, but also would not hate.

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    ...........I feel gyped. I wanted cute fluff and I got a gut punch instead.

Karry likes this.
  5. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm early in the story but from what I understand...

The game could be said to be similar to QT systems. In the game intro, it mentioned about '3000 worlds/planes'. Similar to the settings of different wuxias and transmigration stories so it's safe to say that the game came from the upper 'realm'/beings etc etc.

As for why it got to ML and MC, from my reading comprehension, it's because they are fated. The game was trying to make people connected with the red string meet.

Why they downloaded the game?
    They don't but they are indeed downloading games. The game was literally a bug that got in their phone/game cabin.
    MC wanted inspiration for his writer's block.
    ML was advised to play a certain game developed exactly for him.

Why did they still played the game?
    MC got bewitched by ML's military appearance in the game's intro ehem ehem.

ML... also got bewitched by MC's looks...

They are both face con. I don't care about destiny and even if ML denied it, I firmly believed that they are both facecons ahahaha.

Kleep likes this.
  6. Shimozuki Yue

Reading List:
    Link
    This indeed have wuxia elements.

I don't quite understand the MTL about the cultivation aspect but ML and MC both have demon marks(?). ML could get spiritual qi by killing the zergs.

ML called himself a monster because there's another personality inside him. MTL was chaotic at this point, my brain just fried. Anyway, the bits that I picked up was earth no longer existed because it's in a lower realm and has long dried up. ML is like reborn---but not...??? Like he lived way way back then before and had a deal with the zergs which is why they are gaining wisdom but zergs now violated the pack.

7. Shimozuki Yue

Reading List:
    Link
    The game, with the wuxia elements, were not technically data.

It is indeed a replication of ML's memory. But the many variables that occurred is because everyone else is a soul shard (if you are into cultivation genre, you'll be familiar with this setting element)

So while everyone is dead, the game characters are pieces of themselves that they have left. You could say that the rabbit, the snake, and the crow indeed live at the moment and gain a more peaceful ending.

ML thought that the vulture or something was the one behind the scenes and that he have killed him. MC won a game prop, a mirror, that will show the killer if he thought of him? But the mirror wasn't showing anyone so ML realized that the real man behind the experiment was still hiding and might have still controlling his life in some way.

(Some addtion, due to MC's cultivation and his mermaid ability, his voice have healing/strengthening effect on the spiritual consciousness)

8. Ellz

Ellz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i just got hooked asdf

I MTL and some parts i dont rly understand

I'll start at the fourth experiment on the ML coz damn... I cried so much ;;;

the 4th experiment was to make ML grow faster (more like fast forward his 7 years worth of growth in more or less a month)
    at this point ML is not the Xu Guican anymore, but his other side (the little monster) the little monster is actually him but ML was just in denial. At the beginning the MC needed to start from 0 with little monster and MC couldnt get closer to him because ML's status was "I want to kill everyone, including you." then he just tried various things to approach.

but he mostly observed him, and little monster were fighting with himself most of the time. because the little monster's source of energy was the wings. ML tried to injure his own wings to 'weaken' little monster. begging not to hurt MC.

Then little monster just wanted to play a bit with ML by mocking him etc etc. some parts i dont understand. but ML soon fell asleep then little monster took full control.

he slowly opened up to MC because once he tasted MC's blood and he got addicted then the status went to "liking him as food and gave 60 pts" LOL. MC often got soft legs unable to runaway because of his fish instinct abt danger.

then MC treated him like how he treated a child. then soon he found out how to safe the "ice plan" experiment subjects.
    he wanted to safe the cubs so he triggered the yellow weasel memories (if im not wrong)(his first partner in the Ice plan experiment)
    he just needed to visit the room 3 times to sing. but meh, in the end he got betrayed by the 3rd visit and they dragged MC to the brainwashing room. ((that time he promised little monster that he'll be back early for him.))

little monster waited for hours and MC never came back. he ran out of patience and swear he would kill MC if he came back. then another staff brought food for him then he asked "where is he?"
    then the staff like a puppet answered in the brainwashing room.
    little monster rushed out of the room to safe MC ;;;;; then he found MC and killed everyone who tried to stop him. he asked MC to close his eyes. (because he's injured and he didnt want MC to see the bloody mess he made too) then he reminded MC about the star gazing again. he wanted MC to be the happiest. then he said he would take MC to see the stars. while the orphanage were busy to shoot him with any kind of weapon he kept running and then he flied. the MC could feel the blood on little monster and he started crying (i assume?)
    then he asked him to open his eyes to see the stars. little monster was gravely injured. and he died after.

BUT! before he got captured MC used a card to read the file but needed 24 hours before resetting to the previous point and ML alrdy rushing and died on the spot but the file finally finished reading and he returned to the time before he got betrayed.

MC became a bad ass for a moment. he literally shot the betrayer on the spot and used the anywhere door card to the infirmary to see the seeking medicine rat (because when MC got captured, he was the one who told him he couldnt safe him now because its too late and everyone knew) so MC trusted his instinct and went to him

the rat then cleaned up after his mess and when he got back to the room where the little monster was he cried so much QQ (but the lil monster got temporary amnesia)

Kleep and wildthorn like this.
  9. Ellz

Ellz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    asdf i read until ch 115

some parts i dont undertsand

1. He Ru Ge past life ??? and their relationship with the lil white tiger ??
    2. whats the lil tiger felt guilty about towards HRG? when lil tiger realized HRG identity, he was scared that MC will hate him.
    3. the killing list? because of the translation i couldnt keep up who's the bad or good guy.
    4. whats the team for? why do they need to recruit?

Kleep likes this.
  10. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read at surreal sky translations. Anywhere else is it translated? It ends in a dead link. I really want to continue reading it but mtl is just so hard