Recommendations Bl where the scum gong regrets and loses the mc?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Xiaofirefox, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Xiaofirefox

Xiaofirefox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi

I’m looking for a novel (can be raw or translated idm preferably raw tho) where there’s a scum gong who uses and abuses the shou. I’d like for the shou to eventually leave (or get reborn or anything really so long as he eventually parts ways with the gong).

then of course have the scum gong regret his actions and chase the mc; only instead of being successful and winning back the mc, the shou moves onto someone new and much better and they (the scum gong) have no choice but to sit and wallow in regret :giggle:

2. aanjima_

aanjima_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I'd like to find something like that too cause most of the novels have a scum gong who abuses or uses the shou as a substitute then they break it off (or get reborn). Then all the chasing wife crematorium begins with the author trying to convince you that it was a giant misunderstanding and the one he actually came to love was the shou. But at the end of the day it doesn't help reduce the trauma and sadness the mc went through. Unfortunately I haven't come across any novels where the scum isn't the ml.

Xiaofirefox likes this.
  3. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do know a few novels where MC is reborn and chooses someone else the second time and several tragedies where MC dies and ML regrets. Can't think of a novel that meets your requirements at the moment. I might be able to find some manga, but then I'd have to go through my mangalist. If you're interested I could check if I can find any.

Xiaofirefox likes this.
  4. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    The only novel that I can think about is
    Don’t Pick Up Boyfriends From the Trash Bin
    Mc job is to make the scum gong regret in each world before he can leave

Xiaofirefox likes this.
  5. Xiaofirefox

Xiaofirefox Well-Known Member

Reading List: