Spoiler [BL] Who's Your Daddy?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rlnc, Nov 16, 2020.

1. M_for_Mary_M_Q

M_for_Mary_M_Q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is going to be one long post but I hope its what you are looking for.

So the mc's loyal subordinate Sabrina beats the truth out of the doctor and knows he is pregnant. She keeps the secret with him and tells him to think of his actions very carefully. She also states that she thinks the Duke is a better option than the prince but she also says that the choice is his and she will stay out of the private life of her leader. But apart from her so far the only 3 that know are Sabrina, the MC, and the doctor who told him. However because the mc keeps getting sick the Crown Prince is starting to notice something is wrong and wants the royal physicians to take a look and tell him why he is sick. So its only a matter of time before he figures it out.

So there seems to be a bit of a mix up in the spoilers above so I will try to set them straight here ==>
    1. Yes the Crown Prince is the baby daddy and he was the red head that mc slept with. (It was a flash back chapter). The Prince was thinking about how he felt he had captured the mc that night and thought they would not be separated again, but much to his surprise mc ran away again.
    2. MC was with the Duke that night and the Duke left to go get the carriage leaving mc alone. However it seems the killer is the Duke and he is using drugs that make people forget their actions. When mc was alone with Prince the Prince mentioned he was drunk and now in later chapters is hinted a small amount of drugs could have been in mc's system. Not enough to make him completely forget but enough that he doesn't remember everything.
    3. The mc and Crown Prince have been in love with each other since their academy days. MC started to put distance between them bc he thought that he could never be with the Crown Prince. And the Crown Prince was waiting for mc to confess his feelings.
    4. On the day of graduation the Crown Prince was talking to mc and expected him to confess. But when the mc started calling him Your Highness instead of his named he was shocked. He also mentioned that he had wanted the mc to confess to him because he was in love with him. The only reason the Crown Prince did not state his feelings was because he felt only a woman could touch the mc first. And for years after graduation the Crown Prince spends his time trying to forget the mc but still being in love with him.
    5. So the night of the flash back, the prince wears a red wig and goes off to have some fun with a noble woman when he runs into mc. When he goes to talk to mc the mc is drunk and gets on princes carriage by himself because he is cold lol. Prince kicks the woman off and leaves with mc. MC asks if he can take the mask off because he doesn't know who he is. The prince is SUPER salty bc he thinks mc must sleep around a lot. Once mc sees that it is the prince he just sits down without a care in the world and wants to go home. The prince trying to figure out if mc sleeps around a lot calls him out and says "Louis kiss me". Which mc does which then leads to the bedroom where prince has his way with mc many times. He is still super salty and tells mc not to sleep with anyone else but him anymore. But during the roll around the sheets he does mention that the mc is acting a lot like a virgin (which he is mind you, his sister and butler have both said that it was time for him to start dating bc they did not want him to be alone anymore; which means forget sleeping with people he hasn't so much as kissed or held hands with anyone bc all he does is work!!!). When its morning prince needs to leave bc of a meeting and mc wont wake up. So he tells him to remember to call him and leaves a note that mc throws away.
    6. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT so far no one has really commented on Crown Prince character overall, but that is to say that he is actually a very cruel person. Although he is very skilled in ruling his people and good at politics he has also accepted the fact that people will die. So he does not care to much if one person here or there bites the dust. However! He does not like to suffer himself while waiting for mc to contact him he starts to get angry and frustrated. After that he starts to avoid mc thinking the mc is annoying bc he didn't reach out to him after their time together. At one point he thought it would be better to kill the mc bc he couldn't have him. But after thinking about it he realized that now that he has held the mc he cant go back to not holding him. Once the Prince gets his hands on mc again he even thinks that he doesn't want the murders to stop bc then the mc would stop looking for him.
    7. When the newspaper publish a paper with a photo of mc and the Duke; the mc acts like a husband caught with a lover affair and explains the situation to the prince. The prince does believe the story however he tells the mc to be carful and never be alone with the Duke again. (Sabrina was there to check to make sure mc was okay bc she knows prince would be jealous and she wanted to prevent his beheading lol.) (Safe to say EVERYONE except the mc knows the Crown Prince is in love with him!! :notlikeblob::facepalm:)
    8. The Crown Prince is aware that mc loves his looks so everyday he makes sure to dress up flashy and beautifully to catch mc's eyes.
    9. Something you will see in many chapters is that the prince will always say "Louis kiss me" this plays a great importance bc it is forcing the mc to tell the truth of his feelings that he wants crown prince.
    10. When the mc goes out on night patrol he runs into another Duke who is having an affair. Other Duke suggests that it not a bad thing bc he has also seen the mc in the same alley (which is like the red light district where nobles go to sleep with people who are not their fiancée or when they just don't want other people to know they are sleeping around). The other Duke then tries to hit on mc bc he heard about the gossip of him being with the prince, the duke, and also seeing him with a red haired man. There is a red haired marques who is part of royal bloodline so the duke and mc think this may be the person he slept with that night. SO the other duke says you are sleeping with 3 different member's of royal bloodline so its also fine to sleep with me. MC kicks him off and says no (at this point mc only wants crown prince and crown prince has already told him he is only to be with him from now on).
    11. While mc and other duke are talking it looks like the killer was listening to their conversations.
    12. The mc goes to see the Duke to reject him and cut him off. But he starts to feel something is off bc of the way the servants are acting. Then the Duke comes out covered in blood scaring the shit out of the mc. The Duke says that he was skinning a deer. The mc says the way the blood is splattered doesn't allow for it to be a deer. He also points out that its dangerous for him to pursue this on his own but if he waits the Duke will get rid of everything before he has time to come back. So he asks the Duke if he can see the deer. Needless to say the mc is scared shitless.

And sadly that was the last of the raws that I was able to find so I am waiting for the story to continue!!!!

Two things I did want to point out though was that the MC and Crown Prince in the story are no fools (they are completely stupid when it comes to their love life but in everything else they are really smart!) SO why hasn't any one noticed that all the victims look like mc!!!!!! Black hair, black eyes, pale white skin, and beautiful people!!! It would make sense for mc not to notice bc that's not something you would compare to yourself. But come on the Crown Prince should have noticed something was up!
    The second thing is that the Crown Prince is so desperate to find a way to keep mc by his side that he wont solve the murders, BUT he should have realized that all he had to do was make the mc pregnant. Once mc has the baby he becomes Royal by default bc his son or daughter is a potential heir to the throne. And not only that its not just a baby from any royal either but the crown princes baby. The Crown Prince is the next King making mc and his baby much more important and special than ever before. MC would have no choice but to marry Crown Prince be it as a concubine or official consort. Which knowing the Crown Prince there is no worry about what position he would take. Crown Prince is not shy about making it well known that mc is his.

2. success

success Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read this raw from can you send me the link

3. M_for_Mary_M_Q

M_for_Mary_M_Q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nyaa.23, Babyknox, Chunin and 5 others like this.
  4. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually a dark manhwa because the MC basically was raped and pursued by members of the royal family, which, they could easily use their power to make him submit but no, they had to choose the extreme hard way to make MC theirs. Even the prince is shitty, I hope MC aborts the baby to get his life together soon or gives birth and raise the kid alone as his family's heir

5. AkaneSS

AkaneSS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is wanting to hide but wouldn't succeed (Prince):blobtaco:, half brother (royal blood in his vein and in love with MC):blob_coffee:, the duke (the one caught running from flower to flower (being a casanova))justabotwork, the marquis (maybe innocent because it is misunderstanding as ML was wearing a red wig) :blobnom: and whoever who wants to participate in this race is after MC either secretly or public demonstration.:blobphone: And then add the case that the MC is drugged (possibly) with a drug that makes obey and forget...:hmm: now this is what I call a twist+twist+twist.:blobpopcorn_cool: It won't be short ride:blobpopcorn:, a simple ride:facepalm: (cause we know that they always aren't) but what comes to my mind is the dragon resembling the prince in MC's dream :blob_blush:cause he was crying QAQ and that hurt (not sure why...):blob_teary: and when the baby is born or if it will be born :blob_pompom:(we know that it will...if the author doesn't go back and add another twist+tragic+drama+innecessary plot that may hurt more than it attracts viewers).:blobpopcorn_two::blobhyperthink::blobspearpeek:

6. Amtrs7227

Amtrs7227 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know where to read this novels for free?

7. Nanolu

Nanolu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brrrrr imagine having a ruler who don't give a shit bout murder cases in your area SDRDFGH or maybe the ml already knew it was the Duke/his royal relative ehhh who knows. Atleast their feelings are mutual though. Excited for the baby bump to show soon jejdjdjd

8. sreekcuty178

sreekcuty178 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eng. translated novel please.....
    oh, and any more spoilers.......
    :aww: waiting eagerly......

9. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the chapter 29 in chinese:blobparty: and have both the sadness that misunderstandings have :hmm:but at the same time a little bit of sweetness as I can guess who the dragon in the MC's dream is...:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom: Also....hate their mouths that are all but open with their thoughts.:blobtriumph: Any way, :blobicecreamlove: STRAWBERRIES!!!!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  10. shiroykumo

shiroykumo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so grateful I’m not the only one thinking that the Crown Prince is too much. He is not fit to be a Crown Prince tbh. And why did the King or anyone say anything? (Assuming the King is no where); like your citizens are facing serial killers and they need your help. It’s not like they are in a war or anything.

I wish the Crown Prince suffer and that the MC will be more firm. But knowing this is bit typical manhwa soo oh well, I’ll wait for more before continuing this

11. Confucius_is_confused

Confucius_is_confused Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows when the two will know of each other’s feelings?

12. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    At this rate we will have to wait minimum till our MC attempts to fo on "vacation" :blob_teary:or some drama will occur making the ML know about the pregnancy.:blobscream: Which do you prefer?:blobcozy:

13. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there even a novel version?

14. Baiyu

Baiyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoiler?:blobpopcorn:

15. quachnina998

quachnina998 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard the manhwa is being delayed. Just how long will it be delayed?

16. Megumin-Kun

Megumin-Kun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I have the link or the name of the novel?

17. Megumin-Kun

Megumin-Kun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the link of the novel? I would like to read it so much *.*

18. RoseNoir

RoseNoir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the newest Chinese translations the prince found out that our MC is pregnant! finally!

19. chets

chets Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he know it is his child???

20. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    He thinks the MC goes from man to man:blobdizzy: so..... not likely.... This is because in their meeting MC was waiting in an alley:blobtired:, waiting for someone but he proactively enters the carriage of the ML :blobpeek:and all this is when he is drugged with the obedience and forget drug.:blobastonished: ML even helps MC to arrange the miscarriage when he discovers he is pregnant :blobsleepless: and MC then is still doubting his course of events:sweating_profusely:, who is the father of the baby and if he is prepared to kill the life in his tummy after having those dreams:blobcry:.

Babyknox and arlovebird like this.