Spoiler [BL] Who's Your Daddy?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rlnc, Nov 16, 2020.

1. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone read chapter 40 yet? It's been released.

2. AkaneSS

AkaneSS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ME!!!!! But it wasn't too revealing.... I mean it was more like the MC wakes up in a cell and Sabrina tells him the outcome of the case but to why is he retained it's not said exactly, the trial is in XXX days (me not paying attention don't take it too bad), MC then asks about ML's situation and Sabrina says (after saying that MC has no cure) that ML is over cloud nine.....

3. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Was is it that short, the chapter?

cure?

4. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    When MC is in a cell/jail but still worries about his highness aka ML you know AH and MC thought that the child’s father is the one with a redhead and that is married..... another story for later and an opening for misunderstandings.

If the version I read was not cut out of any scene then that’s it. Yeah pretty short for my taste but...... what can I say or do.

Don’t remember the site I read this from.... SORRY!!!!

i_am_here likes this.
  5. mimij097

mimij097 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For real.... i at least request for Lewis to run away and this shitty prince to come in terms with wth he is doing is no sane

6. Runa-chan

Runa-chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you the novel link? Plz say it in eng

Hmmmm.... I think it kinda wasted if u drop. It seem like almost to the end story. I think u should try continue... Maybe they gonna fix they relay & communicate. Also, don't u want to see the baby born (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Somehow I wanna be cry right now.... ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ•́ ‿ ,•̀ don't forget to put the site link if u happen to remember.... RIP to my hope to read the novel ಥ‿ಥ

mimij097 likes this.
  7. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    What I read wasn't the novel in english but the chapter 40 of the webtoon in chinese on somewhere. The chapter 40 is available already. SORRY :notlikeblob: I can't seem to find the website now!!! Or it was erased:hmm:. Anyway the links to the webtoon if you are interested are somewhere....upstairs.....

HERE!!! This post has uploaded 39 chapters in chinese and the korean website shows that there are 40 chapters.

i_am_here likes this.
  8. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Any update on what happens in chapter 42?

From what I gathered from the recent Raws in Spanish. The CP knows that he is the father, but the MC still doesnt know who the dad is and the CP hasn't yet mentioned it to him that he is the baby's daddy. Despite locking him up.

9. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    WHERE CAN I READ IT IN SPANISH?!?! PLISSSSSS

i_am_here likes this.
  10. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Lisaa, Ayame.Tendou and AkaneSS like this.
  11. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can these two just sit and talk things out? For us bystanders, it’s supposed to be an easy situation. Why is it soooo complicated when all misunderstanding can be resolved easily? Gee. I hope cp will tell all. Poor mc.

12. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oho 41-42 smuttyy. i want to stop read this because psycho ML ( like shadow crown but SC definitely super crazy ) because this basically from misunderstanding and that shitty prince is fcking rapist, sex monster b*stard . but i still curious how it’s gonna end

13. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Then we are two in the line. Both interested but also a bit worried about our recent reading lists.....my mind isn't as pure as how I started....enjoying the smut now so no complains there.^^

Lisaa likes this.
  14. Tiaf

Tiaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Maetel shows some groveling later. He’s a real disgrace despite his pretty face.:blobthumbsdown:

15. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And everything’ll be all right because he has pretty face to solve all problems.

i_am_here likes this.
  16. Tiaf

Tiaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_pout:Issa ok, we all know it's gonna be like this. I'm a simp amoeba.:blobbunny:
    I'll just write my own ML abuse novel!

17. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 43
    For now it doesn't seem like it as the MC in chapter is released from "jail" more like confinement, the news that he is pregnant with a member of royalty is spreading:hmm:, his family knows that he is with the crown prince:blob_coughblood:, Sabrina and Peter (vicecaptain and the doctor) have something going (SWEEET!!!:bloblove:), MC goes home thinking that he will leave behind and not return:blobfearful: (my heart:blobhyperthink:) all while the ML is planning the wedding:blobflag: or that is my guess because before being released, MC is measured from up down to the ring size.......:blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse:. My heart ♥ breaks when I remember that MC going in the carriage and saying to the butler his final goodbye as he is coming no more.:blobfearful:
    My mind goes :facepalm: after reading this chapter... And the possibility that MC makes a disappearance once more is :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: very possible.
    All in all I'm :blobexpressionless:. I WANT TO SEE THE BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!:blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy:

18. Babyknox

Babyknox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are so driven around by their ego and insecurities. I wish they'd just talk to each other. Is a healthy relationship not a thing in their world?

Anyway, I just want to see the baby.

Lisaa, magical_al00 and AkaneSS like this.
  19. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope we don't get a "time-skip" coming soon. I always find the reason artists do this is to avoid drawing pregnancy bumps (which is hard I admit) or drawing babies/toddlers(again a bit difficult too).

20. mimij097

mimij097 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still waiting for the run run run awaaaaaayyyy of Luis, although yeah I do want to see that bumb they say he is 5 month wouldn't a belly be notice by now at list a little bit but the only thing I see is his fit abdomen although the fact the six pack is literally highlighted on the Psycho ML and Louis like like that fit kid that doesn't do exercises and is just fit.

BTW Raphael or the Duke (not sure if that was his name) already went "OFF WITH HIS HEAD"