Recommendations BL with plot

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kelsealoufromkalamazoo, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Kelsealoufromkalamazoo

Kelsealoufromkalamazoo [The Luckiest Sunfish]

Reading List:
    Link
    I like BL, but I want there to be a story that goes along with it. I just finished reading I Don’t Want This Reincarnation and really liked it, so I was wanting some more recommendations like it. I’m open to any genre as well, as long as it has a good story :blobsmilehappy:

2. Kitia

Kitia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those Years In Quest Of Honour Mine

Record of the Missing Sect Master

Mistakenly Saving the Villain

Cherry Blossoms Upon a Wintry Sword

3. Resplendor

Resplendor High Lord of Souls

Reading List:
    Link
    "Stray"
    BL, Plot heavy, romance fluffy power couple, MCs with actual emotions, great side characters, females characters you're actually supposed to like. And they have a goat. Highly recommend.

"Picked up a Strange Knight"
    BL, Short story about a fantasy knight transported to our world. Super sweet and slightly spicy.

"The Virtuous Omega Disguised as the Vicious Colonel"
    BL, interstellar but not space/mecha heavy, mystery solving power couple.

"Surprise! The Supposed Talent Show Was Actually–?!"
    BL, technically interstellar but not really. Another power couple (I have a type), but the MC starts off weak. Plot heavy in the individual events are unique and intense, but also doesn't go down too dark a path. Nice twist.

4. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just reading how to feed an abyss
    there's action and (imo) well fleshed out side characters. mc and ml also have sweet interactions although it's more toned down

5. IDontPlayWithFire

IDontPlayWithFire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Chaise a la Reine (KR)
    - After The Vicious Cannon Fodder Was Reborn (CN)
    Both are really good, Chaise a la Reine has Emperor ML & Marquis/Vice Admiral MC(shou). A very politic-heavy + slowburn novel, totally worth your time when you come to the intimate scene. The other one is also a slowburn Entertainment Circle novel where ML is CEO but totally not overbearing and cold. MC is a bit of a Gary Stu but it's from good memory and experiences in last life so I guess technically, he is not really a Gary Stu.