Recommendations BL with wholesome or good plotline that also has good papapa scenes

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by hanjibub, Oct 11, 2021.

1. hanjibub

hanjibub Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for BL novels (complete tl and not anything not historical if possible) with a good plotline that also has good papapa scenes. The plot is the main thing and the papapa is only secondary (though I hope it will be a bit detailed lol).

2. Leisheng

Leisheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lovely allergen, though it isnt anything historical its about MC and ML being brothers kind of but the MC was not formally adopted. Its very well written and theres also papapa scenes, i didnt get to finish it tho since it seems a little bit too slow paced for me and i mostly read QT so got used to fast paced writing style type of read. But my sister finished it and she liked it a lot who knows maybe you guys have the same taste? And it is completely translated.

3. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, for papapa scenes i've got one, a literal po*no if only you're interested in historical context. It's called 'You've got mail, a cautionary tale'

4. BanniNotBunny

BanniNotBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These are the novels which has good plotline and smex scenes. I have included short novels as well if their is a considerable plot. (Some novels even after having just 10 chapters can have good plotline)

Degree varies; whether the scenes are detailed or not is mentioned
    Plot with smut BL novels