Recommendations BL with yandere MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by endel, Feb 25, 2021.

1. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, so I noticed that if there is a BL novel with a yandere character, it's pretty much always the ML. I've never read a BL novel with a yandere MC before, even in the rarer gong!MC novels...

just got curious if any of you guys know a BL novel with a yandere MC?

Allenair likes this.
  2. Yac78367

Yac78367 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 181294

Deleted member 181294 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The pervert and yandere
    Something like that

endel likes this.
  4. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, but isn't it again the ML who is the yandere here? haven't read it yet, but that's what i'm getting from the description + tags

6. Yac78367

Yac78367 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there the same person, separate personality so can think of it as yandere MC (+ML).

endel likes this.
  7. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOO okay, now that sounds interesting :blobpopcorn: thanks for the rec!

Yac78367 likes this.
  8. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    thatweebudontknow, endel and Yac78367 like this.
  9. OrangeKoi37

OrangeKoi37 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't really read/seen a BL novel with a yandere MC before, but here are a few novels with a relatively dark/pessimistic/depressed/cold MC (again, it's relative so please keep that in mind):
    • Silent Reading - Priest
    • Banished to Another World - Yi Ren Bei: To be honest, I don't like this novel and I haven't read it except for the first few chapters. It's just not my cup of tea. The MC was a villain in his first life, the kind that's genuinely villainous. He transmigrated into another world as punishment, and the story begins from there. There plenty of morally questionable issues, so proceed with caution.
    • Global University Entrance Examination - Mu Su Li: This honestly doesn't come close to yandere... But it's a good book and the MC is pretty cold so I included it.
    • Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong - Tuc Mac Dao: The MC abuses himself, the ML and the readers. That's all I'll say.
    • Sha Po Lang - Priest: This one can barely be included, I guess.
    That's all I have, I truly haven't read a book with a pure yandere protagonist.

Aachiin0914 and endel like this.
  10. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    endel likes this.
  11. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SAME tho. i never really thought about it before, but he really does fit the bill
    :blobmelt:
    thank you for the recs! Read two of these before (and liked them), but the rest does sound pretty good! :aww:

nice nice nice. this hits a lot of my buttons, so i can't believe it hasn't crossed my radar so far?? sounds great :blobnosebleed:

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  12. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Just earlier there's another thread about yanderes. I saw the usual novels being recommended there.

Of course, I mean there's the yabdere came during night. Which have the same author as FOD. But never saw FOD!

Can't really say that mc is yandere but he have the same possessive stance on ml. He even dare to prioritize his lover than defeating the Queen.

Also, if I am correct, this author also have another great QT. I just read the quick summer from spoiler, I even forgot the name of the title. But pretty sure, you'll get you're share of yandere mc there. After all, mc is very indifferent genius. He left the real world in despire and disappeared to many different worlds.

Zhou Yun Shen in Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil is one hell of a sociopath, yah know.

Yeah same. For the very few chaps, I already dropped it. More so, they say (as I read Tru the comments) mc and ml never say anything about their feelings for each other and tacitly agree to be with each other. Except though, mc wanted to be the only one.

Long Qi's works also have many twisted characters and psychopaths. Mc from the Need to Propose to Seven Men What to Do! Mc there is pretty twisted. You know, he created an entire book solely to kill and torture ml's entity. If not for mc intervening I think everything in he wrote in the book is true, after all mc is a god.

Back to the Apocalypse - how about the mc from this novel?

Dating the Strongest Boss- I guess. Mc here totally don't care about anything, and everything except for ml. He even invited other characters to death with a smile.

endel likes this.
  13. Kefie

Kefie 《Lazy Pirate》《⚓️》《Step Red Sibling》

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if these count as yandere MCs, but they are pretty possessive...
    Yu Wu
    The Husky and His White Cat Shizun
    Gardenia of Blooming Desire (webnovel)

endel likes this.
  14. OrangeKoi37

OrangeKoi37 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC of Back to the Apocalypse can be said to be pretty twisted... He clearly states that he doesn't care about anyone other than the ML ( who raped him in his previous life..?), including his own father. Idk if he can be regarded as yandere though.

endel likes this.