Forgotten Title (BL) World Hopping Novel with pet uke?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ZeeRose, Apr 2, 2021.

1. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please help. I can't seem to recall the name of this awesome qt novel I read quite some time ago. I think it was qt.:notlikeblob:
    It had one arc I can vividly remember. Here the MC transmigrates as the pet dog of the female lead. The female lead is some kinda favored concubine(?) who had a system too. The ML of this arc was the emperor. The concubine was vicious and wanted to kill the dog. The system she had was also cruel and had some missions that needed to be carried out or the concubine would be punished. I think MC's character liked the emperor and all.
    In the end, the concubine was punished, I believe and the MC faked being The Messenger of God and all. He could change into human after sometime.
    I really can't remember what novel this was. So if any one can please help, I will be grateful :blobsweat_2::blob_teary::blobcatblush:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  2. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gawd, I searched my whole list soany times but I really couldn't find this one. I was even rereading some of the arcs of this one a few days ago but I still couldn't place it. Thank you so so so much. You a godsend. :aww: