Forgotten Title Bl world hopping

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by neko senpai, Jul 13, 2022.

1. neko senpai

neko senpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This may be very vague but i think it's in this quick transmigration novel where about the mc transmigrating into someone who is in this competition to develop advertisements and such to gain a spot in this famous company or to cooperate with them. The Male Lead is the owner of the company and is secretly undercover in the competition. The original was wrongfully excluded from other competitors and gained a bad reputation which further affected how well he did in the competition due to votes having an influence. The mc proceeds to change his reputation and try to connect with other competitors I think he first did this by cooking breakfast and some asked for some he mentioned that he used to cook with his dad and that he is there to accomplish his father's dreams. There was a part of the competition where the mc had to film an advertisement for tablets or something and they had different colors and so he linked them to emotions thus earning praise from the judges. I think there was a scene where the ML asked Mc to sit with him in the car due to being jealous of him interacting with another male friend. I also believe there was a scene where the judges showed the comment section to them.

Can anyone help me?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
    Deleted member 306720 likes this.
  2. neko senpai

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was on wattpad

Deleted member 306720 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 306720

Deleted member 306720 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds so interesting, I’m camping!!!!:sushi_hide::sushi_peak::sushi_sleeping:

4. Tae1712

Tae1712 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
  5. neko senpai

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll check it out but I don't think he was a model. I think his position was an advertisement production manager or something along those line. It was a competition to earn a place in this big company permanently

6. KatLyn97

KatLyn97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it is this but this kind of reminded me of Applaud for Happiness

7. neko senpai

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi thank you for the rec. I'll go check it out to see if it's that one. If you now which specific arc or the title for it then that would be really helpful thank you