Discussion (BL) Wu Chang Jie

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Lala-Chan, Sep 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Lala-Chan

Lala-Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!!!:blobhug:

I wanted to ask if this BL novel is worth watching, there are algo of bad comments and a friend of mine say it not a good novel to read. :blobsweat_2:

I really want to know everyone opinion on this novel, it is good novel to read or bad to read :hmm:

Novel:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/wu-chang-jie/

Thanks in advance

*I hope you understand am trying to say because English is not my first language, so went I try to write something long I mess up sometimes*

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh [Water addict & sibling(s) protector]

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not bad. The plot at the beginning was quite interesting, but what most people don’t like about this novel is ZZX. ZZX is a really something I should say...

But if you can get past ZZX, then go for the novel as the plot is quite nice.

Lala-Chan likes this.
  3. superdelicate

superdelicate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think it's not bad... I just feel like the author rushed too much in the ending, the beginning chapters were better than then ending chapters.
    If you like complicated plots and complicated relationships, I can recommend this novel.
    But if you like to read sweet relationships and straightforward plots only, maybe you shouldn't read it.

Lala-Chan likes this.
  4. Lala-Chan

Lala-Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you very much guys!!!!!:blobpats:::blobcatsmile::

When I finish reading the novel am on right now I’m gonna start reading it :blobmelt: