Forgotten Title BL/YAOI

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by preeti199, Dec 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. preeti199

preeti199 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So its a world hopping novel ,
    I only remember one of the ARC
    Well its starts with our MC transmigrated to a high school bl love story novel but daughter of a evil politician also transmigrated to this world and already know what’s going to happen .
    Original story MC dad is a honest detective and found some important clues on evil politician and put him to bars . Evil politician life destroyed and daughter got poor no money , bro got jailed because he killed a kid ,driving drunk . MC fell in love with transfer student bXb lives a happy life.
    After daughter transmigrated ,she thought her father is evil should go to jail ,doesn’t care but she got used to luxury life and does not want to live like a poor person. So she helped her dad gave false info on MC dad and he put in bars . Daughter got togather with transfer student . And mc got killed by evil politician ( I don’t remember he killed or not) .
    Our MC transmigrated ,dad is already in prison and in school bulled by then .so after that MC got togather with transfer student Uncle who is our ML . Ml is not right in mind and got super possessive to mc ,ml was in millitary a special squad and quite dangerous . Make a deal with mc to help his dad and he will own him (by the way mc is in high school and ML is nearly mc dad’s age )
    So after a while mc dad got recused evil politician got jaild , daughter got rape by her brother and got pregnant . Transfer student live alone and thing it was not how it supposed to happen ,mc should be beside him with him .
    And the end......
    That’s the only think I remember from this Ark

2. Aforia

Aforia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:Wow what a dog blood drama! That transfer students swings both ways, eh? Now I’m also curious what novel it is

3. Unsaltea

Unsaltea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Correct Way of Face-Slapping in Transmigration arc 4

Aforia and NamGi like this.
  4. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious cat:blobsnow:

5. preeti199

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes this is it
    Thank you <3<3

6. Aforia

Aforia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad it’s not translated yet :blobsalt: hope the releases will be consistent!

7. preeti199

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it raw actually and after so many raw novels arcs it got all mixed up