Spoiler (Bl) You Can’t Be Fierce Towards Me!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Jun 20, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl-ed a few chapters:
    • ML's interest in MC started almost immediately after he first saw MC.
    • MC didn't like ML when they first met but after ML help MC in a couple of situations, he started to think of ML in a good light (not to the point of falling in love. At least, not where I stopped)
    • MC is a softy. A complete softy. He's easy to cry but still fights back when he can. Basically he's a rabbit that bites.
      • ML tried to tease and scare MC a bit but actually ended up making MC cry. ML got very flustered and tried his best to console him.
      • MC is also very easy to bruise. Soft boi. He's more sensitive than the normal person.
    • MC can hear the voices of various plants. I don't know how he got that power as it hasn't been explained yet. Even MC himself has no clue why he can suddenly hear their voices.
    • You can see a couple chapters in that ML is already whipped for MC.
    • From what I'm getting at, I don't think ML is actually just a bandit. He has connections here and there that makes me suspect that there's more to his identity. (The MTL for this novel is a bit confusing to me)
    MC's family situation:
    • MC actually rebirth back a couple of years before all the shit happened. Right before his sister was supposed to get married.
    In first life:​
    • The family MC's sister was getting married into was after the dowery(? don't know if I spelled that right...) and basically divorced (and got rid of her?) after they did.
      • Her husband is and jerky asshole
    • MC's dad actually has a mistress (childhood friend and love) and a son who is about a month younger than MC. Basically, after the dad was able to get what he needed (connections, power) which I think is when he became an official or something (he's a businessman) he forced MC's mom to sign some papers that would essentially give everything her family owned to him.
      • Mom is from a merchant family while the dad is poor man.
    • Both MC's mom and sister died and he wasn't able to get enough money to give them a proper burial. He was the only one there to mourn and bury them.
    After rebirth:
    • MC got kidnapped (by ML's group) instead of the fiance.
      • MC's mom was trying her best in looking for him. Hired people. Tried hiring people of higher authority but the dad stopped her. Mom isn't happy about the dad at this point. (He basically trying to stop her from putting money and effort in finding MC.)
    • MC was able to prevent his sister from getting married, shitting on the other family while at it.
      • He hired people to doing something to the fiance. The dude was out playing around and drinking the night before the wedding. (Don't remember what though. I think it was to roughen the guy up so that he wouldn't be able to appear during the wedding)
      • After the failed marriage, the fiance's family came over to MC's house to persuade the sister in still marrying into the family. Sister refused and exposed the fiance and his playboy ways (including what he did the day before the marriage I think)
      • The Fiance's family was in a lot of debt because even with their high position, they don't have a lot of money. In order to keep up appearances, they always hosted big events and parties and what not.
    • MC told his mom about the dad possibly having a mistress and son.
      • MC and his sister were out for a flower festival (I think it was a flower festival) and he noticed his dad's carriage(?). Went chasing after it since he knew that the dad was going to meet his mistress. Ran into ML and ML's friend(?). Asked ML to follow dad and see what happens. ML just goes 'Ok' and goes to check it out.
      • Comes back much later and tells MC what he saw. Afterwards ML tries to console and cheer MC up, thinking that he might be sad or upset about finding out about his dad's affair. MC is just like 'I'm not sad! I just want to tell my mom!'
      • Mom investigated and basically dig up everything about it.
      • Mom got really sad about the whole thing so MC tried to cheer her up. (laying his head on her shoulder and acting like a little puppy). Mom is happy that she at least has her children with her.
      • Long story short: Mom divorced dad. Dad tried to retaliate with his mistress. Failed. Got jailed. Tried to put the blame on his mistress. Tried to use MC as a shield. Failed. Pissed off ML (ML was the one who arrested him)

Last thing to add: ML has no shame.

Overall. Nice story. MC tries his best to protect his mom and sister even though he's a bit of a crybaby. Luckily his part of him isn't to the extent of being annoying.(to me at least)

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the translated chapter said that the illegitimate son is two months older than MC.
    Thank you for the spoilers!
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

5. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL! Me and my forgetful brain. I even read the translated chapter too.:blobsweat_2:

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I MTL-ed a bit of this waaaay back. ML isn't 100% bandit btw, I think I recall him being a bandit for some court purpose.

Heungbo, alexfilia and Zhen_Qing like this.
  7. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    definitely will read!!!
    thanks for the tag @Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Karry
    Is your summary a completed one (coz you said you stopped)?
    Thank goodness the bastard father and the scum fiance got what they deserve :blobangery:
    Will keep it in the list to MTL...(the list is piling!!!)

Thanx for the poke @Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  9. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still reading it. I'm currently around chapter 30 or so. So long as I don't get distracted with other things and other novels then I'll continue on with the spoilers.......So long as I don't get...distracted:sweating_profusely:

Continuing on from last spoils (the ones I remember):
    • Wanting to help the family out more, MC began studying again. A bit upset with himself that he didn't pay attention to his lessons in last life.
    • Got a few books to study from. MC didn't really like reading last life but is willing to try again this time!
    • MC was somehow able to get ML's friend (mtl as Zhou Chuanqing) to teach him.
    • ML drank some vinegar when he saw ZCQ teaching MC. MC was smiling and having a lot of fun.
    • HOORAY!! MC and sister were able to change their family name to their mother's. They are now "Fu". (first time for me reading a novel where MC changes their fam name.)
    • Happy time! There's a bit of a celebration. ML arrives to see MC drinking wine(?). MC beckons ML over to drink with him. MC is already drunk. ML goes over, MC drunkenly leans on ML. MC is so happy. ML is helpless.
    • Some more stuff happen with drunk MC. (nothing explicit or sexy though) ML just tad bit sad since he can't do anything to a drunk person. MC unintentionally being a bit sexy/erotic. LOL poor ML.
    • MC's mom fainted. She's overworked (and probably too stressed). MC and sister are both very worried.
    • MC has ZCQ teach him about accounting and stuff so that he can help mom. (this cutie)
    • When MC thanks ZCQ for teaching and helping him, ZCQ pats MC on the head, saying that he can always come to him when he needs help. ML sees this and eats vinegar.
    • ML gives MC a bag of pine nuts. MC gives him a soft smile and says thank you.
    Something I forgot to mention last time:
    • During the festival, when MC ran into ZCQ and ML, while ML was following the dad, MC was hanging out with a friend and ZCQ.
    • ZCQ saw that MC was eating something (forgot what) and asked about it. MC proudly boasted that his sister made it and that it's very good. ZCQ ate it. Very much agreed. Also drank the drink (forgot what) that the sister also made. ZCQ is very impressed with sister. Basically thinks that whoever wouldn't be happy to have her as a wife are fools.
      • They run into MC's sister. MC and sister are twins? At least, that's what kept popping up when reading so I'm pretty sure they're twins. So she's also very pretty.
      • I'm pretty sure that ZCQ fell in love with sister. My gut is telling me that yes, he loves her. For sure, he's very interested in her.
      • While they were walking around the festival stalls, they see one where you can win a bunny (I think it's a real bunny). ZCQ was able to win bunny for sister. Aaaaaaww.
    My current speculation is that ML was (probably still is) a general.

10. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • It's late at night and ML sees that MC is still studying. Quietly accompanies him. After a while MC gets a bit drowsy and falls asleep.
    • ML tried to wake MC up so that he can go to his bed and sleep. ML moves the books and puts out the candle and takes MC back to his room.
    Fu Hao was pushed, and he was dissatisfied with the two screams. He struggled into Chu's arms and hid his face.
    He calmly patted him, and Chu Xiangtian took the man back to the room of the East House and gently placed it on the bed.
    As soon as I fell into bed, the person who fell asleep rolled into the innermost part, and curled up into a ball and continued to sleep.
    Struggling to pull back the man, gave him the coat off, took his hand and looked at it, fiddled with the abacus for an afternoon, his fingers were slightly red and swollen, Chu frowned at the sky, and took the hot water to give him the ink on his hand. Wipe clean, and find a bloody and phlegm ointment, rub it on your hand and gently press it.
    The young master is very delicate, dialing the abacus beads for one night plus one night, the fingers is already swollen, if it is not good to open, until tomorrow, it is estimated that even the wrist will hurt.
    After pending half a minute, he massaged his wrists and fingers, and put his hands into the quilt. Chu Xiangtian poked a poke on his face and sighed lowly. "It really hurts."
    Chu Xiangtian hooked his lips, gently gave him the door, and then went to the stables to take the horse, and went out to Fushan to the direction of the West Shanzhai.
    • ML then went to find a trusted accountant for the Fu family.
    ML went to a place and the military division there called him boss. Now I'm know for sure that he's a general.

11. Khysylia

Khysylia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will read for sure it sounds cute

12. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Got someone (mtl as Xiao Qiao) to be their accountant
    • XQ sees how close ML and MC's family are and thinks that this development is really strange/unpredictable
    • another person (mtl as Chang Xi) follows with ML and XQ. (CX is one of the people who mistakenly kidnapped MC to ML)
    • MC wakes up the next morning(?) and while he was washing up, smelled medicine on his hands. Finds out that ML helped bring him to his room and with the medicine. Decided to thank ML.
    • ML and the others were back at MC's place, waiting inside the guest house. ML sees that MC arrived and asks if his hand is still hurting. Sure enough, this further confirms MC's guess on how helped him. MC smiles and then sits next to ML.
    • ML introduces XQ to MC. Basically tells MC that it's for his sake that he found him an accountant. MC feels touched and whispers a thank you.
    • ML thinks that MC is like a docile rabbit. Soft like cotton that you can't help but want to poke.
    • MC and the others then got to working on the account. Took three days.
    • XQ is a girl. I didn't know that. I thought she was a guy. YOU TRICKED ME ONCE AGAIN MTL!!! I was probably just being dumb and not noticing it.
    • XQ and ZCQ leave to clean up(?) and change clothes. CX follows. MC send a servant (mtl as Defu. I think he's their butler???caretaker??? He's a trusted employee to the family is all I know) to get dinner for them.
    • ML goes over to MC, kneels in front of him and asks for his hand. ML takes out the ointment and starts putting it on MC's hand. After 25 mins(?) ML is done and MC's hand doesn't feel as stiff or sore.
    • MC whispers a thank you. Thinks back to last time (of ML helping with the ointment for his hand after he fell asleep) and asks ML why he's being so good to him.
      • ML just replies "I just like you, so I am good to you." (Aaaaaaaaaaw)
    • MC looks back at him in amazement.
    • While going through the account books and all, MC and the others find out that the expenditures of purchasing in recent years were abnormal in Shangming Town.
    • MC wants to go and investigate. ML immediately says that he's going with him. And basically everyone else in the group is going. Albeit reluctantly for ZCQ
    • MC checks up on his mom, who is feeling better and tells her that he wants to take over the family business.
    • Mom is stunned since MC never had any interest in business. He didn't like reading and was an innocent and carefree child. But after thinking about a couple things, thinks that chicks will have to leave the nest to see the world.

I'm going to continue reading but might not continue with the spoilers.:sweating_profusely:
    But ask away if any of you guys have any questions! I'll try my best to answer!:blobpats:

13. lykizan

lykizan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the poke @Zhen_Qing !
    ooo im really excited to read this

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  14. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started this. MC is really just like your description and so cute and funny like a rabbit. When he was first kidnapped it was when he was thinking of how to escape and was thinking to getting xiao chiau as a hostage cause she is a woman who look weak. He forgot she is fierce and when he saw her carrying the heavy load immediately change his mind. And he bruise so easily

Ozzieozz, hikaharu, Food food and 2 others like this.
  15. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    From just the plot intro, if MC does cry at the drop of a hat, i don't blame ML for being shameless in using his soft heart to get closer lol...that is if he has to act pitiful to do so.

16. MomoTheHomie

MomoTheHomie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link to the novel so I can read it via mtl?

17. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ozzieozz, 801yan, hikaharu and 2 others like this.
  18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally have the time to read and MTL.
    Wow, I'm in chapter 28, and all MC family problem, dealing with scum father, his mistress and son is alr cut and wrap! So fast!
    But, this novel has ard 100chapters more, so I'm wondering what other problems will MC and ML face?
    I read from @Karry spoilers, MC has just started to help his mother with Fu family business. And then, we have MC cleaned up his stores from corrupt people.
    Is that all?

19. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My computer died on me and I hadn't had time to work on it up until now so I didn't see this. Oops.

And for the answer to your question: I got sidetracked so I never really continued reading up from where I lasted posted spoilers so I have no clue.

Kaylee likes this.