Spoiler (BL)Youth Agitation Syndrome

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HesheFell, Jul 29, 2019.

1. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Comments: So, I've had this novel in my arsenal for years and greedily did not want to share it out. Yesterday I had a bad craving for tragic novels, so I rummaged through NU and my mammoth collection of BL bookmarks. I reread it and decided to share it out this time....lest it go the way of First Zombie Wife:notlikeblob:. Plus I'm in a good mood:blobtaco:
    It is a tragic ending with some abuse, behind the scenes scheming, mpreg, and some bitter sweetness before:blobsneeze::blob_teary: but I :blobicecreamlove: the ending anyway.
    [​IMG]
    青春躁动综合症候群
    By 浮朽re

http://www.jjwxc.net/oneauthor.php?authorid=1324093
    26 Chapters (Listed as "The [chapter #] disease")

(On a sad note, the poor novels were recently locked. Too bad because this book actually had an incomplete sequel I'd looked forward to finishing but hey....abandoned:blob_teary:. Everything was also free to read. So I suggest googling the name instead.)

Mtl summary: One day, I met a man who made me want to do all my feelings. It was the age of seventeen or eight. When I fell in love, I was out of control. I endured and changed myself to accept him and accept his love. But I don't know when, I found that I can't do it. Since I can't do it, please let me disappear. In this body, live a new soul, a person who can accept his love, instead of the previous one to love him and be loved.

Gong ML: Zhang Zechang
    Uke MC: Yan Le

Book starts by describing how ordinary the MC is. He is a college student who's dad and stepmom gamble & drink the bills away. He gets into a car accident with ML and the story picks up from there. ML essential my kidnaps him to his huge manor filled with endless guards, guns, and luxury. Sounds far fetched but as you get closer to the end you realize the MC has memory gaps(seemingly self-affected) and potentially Stockholm Syndrome. He's also weak willed and afraid of pain. It's not a long and drawn out story. It has a half summarized Lord of the Rings type narrative. It is also first person, so we are getting the MC's POV.

2. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Queue, alexfilia and Zhen_Qing like this.
  3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

Selax, Kleep, HesheFell and 6 others like this.
  4. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tragedy:sushi_hide::sushi_peak::sushi_yes:

midnight reader likes this.
  5. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ......tragedy...........

6. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. More like tragic ending, but I don't necessarily think so. The process is just like your average everyday abusive CN & JP novel. I'm out shopping, but I'll give summary once I get home.

ahsudole likes this.
  7. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was marked with BE. Still, spoilers?