Resolved BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by thedoctorfangirl, Oct 5, 2020.

1. thedoctorfangirl

thedoctorfangirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys I need help finding an old Bl novel that I read. It is quick transmigration boys love system novel. Thanks in advance for your help.

Okay I only distinctly remember one arc of the novel.

The MC transmigrated with the system into a weak scholar in a tent on the battle field. The system made the MC disabled, I forgot the reason why. The MC is in alliance with a rival faction that is opposing with the general that he is on the battlefield with. He was sent by the prince to be a spy on the general side. The MC is asked by the general to accompany him to see the beheading of spies that they caught. The general is impressed when the MC dose not show emotion from the bloody violent deaths. In reality the MC had the system mosaic the deaths. The general wins the war and the MC returns to the prince but is cast aside because prince believes that the MC and general are lovers.
    MC denies it but prince has detailed accounts by his spies that wrote a very graphic novel of their sex times.

2. SuouNono

SuouNono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
  4. thedoctorfangirl

thedoctorfangirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys I have been asking for lot of help here to find novels the reason is because I would read and read and forget to write down the novels to go back to. But I recently discovers the Novelupdates lets you create a Reading List so I have been making one and I hope to be able to add all the novels I read before. So thank you, once again.