Forgotten Title BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ShiraJung, Oct 25, 2020.

1. ShiraJung

ShiraJung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... Here I'm again ^_^! This novel, it is unique. Because it is threesome. System bounded shou x twins gong. I accidentally found it from Wattpad (didn't even know how it got recommended to me). I left it halfway because it isn't my cup of tea (usually I only read 1x1) but I want to give it a chance. The shou is world hopping and as usual, the gongs followed him. One world is ancient china and the world where I left is I think the gongs are tattoo artists(?) It has mature scenes too. Sorry I only have vague memories of the novel TvT If anyone know this, please enlighten me. Thanks in advance~

tabushechka likes this.
  2. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Found gosh had to wade through so many BL reading list to find this one
    this is the one
    Wait PM me if you can't find the link I think I can't post it here but this is the story
    System: Transcending Happiness (BoyxBoy)
    By Chelsie92

(WARNING: Don't read if you're going to complain there isn't a warning when there's sex, gore, et c. This is a very ADULT novel and as such only ADULTS should read it. Or 'Children' mature enough to read without commenting nonsense.)

Jia Yi Ruogang was one of the leading experts in Computer Software, to the extent that everyone believed he was a computer. New Age Government Office had issued him a Pass to go ahead and Hack into systems as he saw fit because of how much Humanity relied on his expertise.
    Jia Yi was given an arranged marriage with the strongest General leading Humanity in the pursuit of exterminating all the Vrahqs, alien lifeforms, that attacked them. Sadly, someone was livid that the man he loved was being forced to marry another who he thought was 'weak'.
    In the end, Jia Yi was murdered inside of his Workstation while he attempted to recode a software that could've made fighting the Aliens easier.
    When Jia Yi opens his eyes there's a man discussing with him how much of a waste it would be for him to die; next thing he knows he's World Hopping.

I must make everyone happy? How do I accomplish that? You want me to make that vindictive backstabber happy? Dream on.
    Wait, why are these two incessentally bothering me? I'm obligated to bring happiness to everyone but I won't sacrifice my body to fulfill that!

ShiraJung likes this.
  3. ShiraJung

ShiraJung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES YES YESSSS THIS IS THE ONE!!! I checked it just now and it seemed that I stopped at arc 3. Thank you so much!!!! You are my life saver <3

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.