Recommendations BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Klyde014, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Klyde014

Klyde014 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Instellar:
    Raising cubs, cooking, broadcasting,artist, cultivator, business genius, war strategist, doctor etc...

2. Deleted member 306720

Deleted member 306720 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 318062

Deleted member 318062 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Card room - Sci-fi, Survival Game

4. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    Complete
    Home of the Zerg: interstellar world but mostly family relationship/fluff. Childcare

I’m Not Human: like above MC is no longer human, but the relationship between the MC and the Zerg can be really sweet and they see the MC as the child they are raising. It is an expanded version of the first arc in The King's Game (Also complete, QT)

Number One Lazy Merchant of the Beast World: crafting, ML is a general, extras have their kids which is cute

Shh, There’s a Beast in the Imperial Palace (shared world with lazy merchant but no actual intersection of the characters), crafting, ML is a general

The Film Emperor’s Daily Live Cooking Broadcast: cooking

Live Broadcasting Raising Dragons in the Interstellar: childcare

I Heard that My Fiance is Super Fierce: MC is fox demon who failed a tribulation and went to an interstellar world, so it's a combination of the two. ML is general

I’m Using the Interstellar Live Broadcast to Raise Cubs: cooking, childcare (except all of them are actually adults)

This Omega is Immune to All Abilities: MC is more of a strategist, but is also a little bit of an airhead (he was raised very sheltered and what he thinks is normal isn't). This is a school setting for the most part but still an interesting story. It was also one that I actually liked the ABO setting--as in omegas had rights

The General Loves to Collect Little Red Flowers: read the top review for a more acc description of the story. Military. Childcare later in the story.

Cute Beast Store No. 138: not childcare but MC takes care of 'beasts' that have been abused or abandoned by their humans.

Runaway Guide: in its own it's okay, MC was an actor reborn into an omega Prince but does not fit the mold of the typical omega. He works with his uncle and others to change omega rights. However there is an ongoing sequel that I haven't read (and from the reviews I may not read since what I liked about this one was shattered in that one).

Ongoing
    Cub Raising Association: childcare
    ABO Cadets: sequel to Runaway Guide, military
    Interstellar Favorite Superstar: cooking

...and I just realized how many interstellar BL novels are on my lists. :whistle:

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball likes this.
  5. meepmop

meepmop Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love is an Illusion---it's so good. Around 90+ chapters. It's completed and will be getting a sequel/followup

6. Dumb Lilly

Dumb Lilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Marshal, Please Calm Down
    Vanguard of the eternal night
    Interstellar power couple