Resolved Bl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by iqra100, Aug 14, 2021.

1. iqra100

iqra100 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the mc died and gets transported, to a place where they accept task to go to different worlds made by other players of high level, to make them(the worlds) independent, so that they can operate without the tasker...the tasker can have different type of job like collector etc.
    There was also this that mc actually transmigrated because of ml, because ml (a high level player who got to see the depths of world, and its compositon and what not, before he can make worlds) saw the mc as his freedom(i couldn't find another more appropriate world) because he has lived too much
    The ml has flower (i guess rose) garden connected to him...meaning if anything happens to ml the garden starts withering.....also he as the tasker gains the ability to turn everything into roses
    The mc gets the ability to bring one skill (provided to him in that world and limited to that world) to bring with him....for example the skill of healer (more like connecter as he connects body parts) with him
    In one of the world they play a creepy game .....saying i love u to the person next to them and the person who has been told i luv u 3 times dies
    Mc only gets the world created by ml as mc is the only one who can complete (as the one with 6 or so prince where he has to bring there love meter to certain point) and all of the mls worlds were more than S lvl ( like S, SS, 3S) and apparantly he was the only one to make worlds of those level but since no one was able to complete them the worlds couldnt become indepent (one of the reasons why ml helped mc transmigrate over )...the worlds have such high levels because he cut part of his soul and attached them to the world.....obviously helped by mc...as in releasing those parts and making the mls body whole
    I do remember more but i feel like i will start to confuse this novel to other so i will stop here ..thankyou for the help.

2. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. iqra100

iqra100 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you