Spoiler Black bellied prince's stunning abandoned consort spoilers wanted

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Takeo, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I still remember correctly the male lead's assistant or bodyguard is not a good person either. He watched her get abused and did nothing. He looked down on her as if she's getting bullied because she deserves it, being such a weakling. The female lead almost died from climbing the mountain to look for medicine for the a**hole male lead under the bodyguard's watch. The bodyguard literally does not care about the female lead's wellbeing. In the female leads 2nd life, the bodyguard blames her for making the male lead sad. He does not think from the female leads perspective but always caring for the male leads perspective.

2. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    God that's horrible. so she ended up with him :( i stacked this novel bcs i was hoping for something..better but i think i'm just gonna drop it. He's definetely in the worst list but my number one still that ome Emperor from a novel which i kinda forgot the tittle but that emperor kill his newborn son in front of the dying empress after making her sign a statement to save her son life, by dropping the baby hard and kicking/crushing the baby? GOD it was disgusting. His son is a newborn baby less than 24 hours for godsake! i really hate That one emperor

3. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    I gonna wait and see first if he will redeem himself or just doing nothing... well from the summaries it seems he really regret what he doing to SQQ and try to redeem himself with XSS

4. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    His assistant explained (scolding her) to her when the ML was in coma, after ML actually had felt in love with her bc after her death he didn't proceed with the wedding with the cousin. Then after he found out the truth, he almost killed the cousin but restrained himself bc he owed his aunt, so instead he chased her out. After that he was very sad that he was just didn't care about anything anymore.
    ML didn't want to explain himself to her bc he wanted her to forgive him first then he'll explain it? Rly what's with that logic....

As far as I've read, his way of redeeming himself was by hovering over her. He literally just wandering around her, plotting to get her back, being too late to help her, being jealous in secret and not explaining anything to her..... geez I'm so "touched".

5. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, WHAT? That emperor is the male lead? Are you sure? What novel?
    If that really is the ML I want stay FAR AWAY from that disgusting novel...

Crayon likes this.
  6. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML had so many chances to redeem himself since the beginning yet he screwed up every time. I thought he would've changed for better from that time where he comforts her after her mother's death. Just as the ML said this he still betrayed her. He was being all over her in her 2nd life. He knows that the female lead is his dead wife, so he is all like 'you are still mine'. Although I didn't continue to read from where I left off, but from what I read so far, I'm not in the mood to read anymore.

7. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Its this novel right ? The Cry of the Phoenix Which Reached the Ninth Heaven
    The ML is not the emperor, it's the emperor's brother, the one that loved the MC and was military general.

wafflebeauty and LivB like this.
  8. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so he's the antagonist! Thank god there's not a novel like that. I'm glad no author is crazy enough to make that a ML. Thank you!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    Crayon and wafflebeauty like this.
  9. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no, he's not the ML, i was just taking abt his despicable behaviour. The ML is the other guy i think? The one MC was trying to help or something like that

LivB likes this.
  10. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    They all died except the cousin brother.

11. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill by the empress or war?

12. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Neither, her bead could make the user cultivate quicker and easier, so when she descended from the temple, a prince from another country (the one that came to her bday, the one that renowned from being loving with his wangfei, not the one that used to be engaged with her) kidnapped her whole family in exchanged with the bead. After he managed to take the bead, he killed them.

13. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn, I thought that guy is a good guy...

Eis and LivB like this.
  14. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes two of us... I was totally didn't expected that guy to be so hateful, and so resilient. It was really hard to kill him that they literally had to conquer the 3 countries before they could take revenge on him.

LivB and Yunchii like this.
  15. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does it feel like every character in this novel is a villain and the only good people are the female lead's family.

LivB likes this.
  16. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eis Woooooow this novel...
    @Onelifeonelove the author feels like a sadist who wants to make the MC suffer, or she's a masochist that enjoys pain writing about pain...

On one hand I'm happy I didn't waste much time on this novel, but on the other hand, I did put a lot of time in already. :(

Eis and Onelifeonelove like this.
  17. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I feel the same way. It's kind of weird how this could have been a good novel, but the male lead just had to ruin everything.

Takeo and LivB like this.
  18. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    wow just wow...(T^T)
    I don't think I will continue on then, frustrating dramas do my head in especially ones like these. lol this is why I venture into the spoilers section \o/ to save time and emotional investment \o/
    Thanks for all the spoilers though~

19. TheEscapist

TheEscapist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, am I glad i decided to check the ending out. ML has to be the worst ever, and I just cannot understand the MC...she really has to be an M. I've just finished the summaries and the chapter by chapter translation is still going to take a long time to catch up, so I guess I'm done with this for now. Have to say that despite the angst and knowing how bad the ML is going to be, something about the story makes me want to read it to the bad end. In a way, although the novel isn't so satisfying as GDBBM, where we see the female lead Jun Wu Xie constantly taking decisive action to route her enemies, I can understand that the characters here are depicted as flawed and in a way more realistic I suppose. MC is suffering from an inferiority complex, which makes her weak against ML and other people who bullied her in the past. It is so strange that just because she wasn't beautiful, she was considered inferior despite being talented and skilled. How sad, in a way isn't it true till today, external appearance still counts more in other people's perception. I just wish she would have more guts to withstand against her enemies and to make ML respect her. As for the ML, he is your standard male chauvinist with ego issues.

Takeo and Aeiru28 like this.
  20. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. What? What novel name is this? Was he also a male lead?