Spoiler Black Butterfly, Where Does the Black Butterfly Go Drink Water

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mereumsama, Aug 20, 2017.

1. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    morticia_addams likes this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    And please give out spoilers as well

mereumsama likes this.
  3. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh oh I been waiting for new chapters on this novel but translator put it on hiatus. Spoilers please. :aww::aww:

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the translator is the same person translating Kill the Lights right?

5. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yes she is. And I love Kill the Lights. Its beautiful(remembers the smut):blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

mereumsama and kiara8 like this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting to see who the stalker is

Kittsune likes this.
  7. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    So am I. I also wanna wanna know how the MC and ML of this novel get together and if they do the naughty.

Yasmine bezzi and kiara8 like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is yaoi after all?

9. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    It currently has a shounen ai tag because there hasn't been much interactions btw the MC and ML(who is a psychopath that escaped from prison) aside from the MC bumping into the ML during murder cases and trying to solve the mystery and getting hints from the ML and all. The ML has an attraction to the MC because he thinks the MC is similar to him. The MC also has a fear of airplanes(?) due to his past which made him who he is today which we don't know yet unless someone has read ahead and spoils it for us. Overall this novel is pretty dark in a sense.

Yasmine bezzi, alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to mention the tragedy tag, It made me don't want to read it T^T

11. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I thought the tragedy was cause of ML and MC too but no its just the people that get killed in the novel. If it really is between the MC and ML you gotta ask the translator. The people do get murdered ina brutal way though.

kiara8 likes this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, then I'll put this in my reAding list then, thanks :)

13. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same here:oops:

Kittsune likes this.
  14. wow199548

wow199548 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the translator she doesn't like novels with 'Sad Ending' and claimed the tragedy is definitely not the ending. SAFE TO READ!

Yasmine bezzi, Anie and kiara8 like this.
  15. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news?:aww:

16. ScarletGlassesMochi

ScarletGlassesMochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translater posted it in another blog site and it has 37 chapters right now the updated chapters are visible in the novelupdates site

Too bad there's no mtl version (that's available so far) of this or else i would have completed it long ago

17. ScarletGlassesMochi

ScarletGlassesMochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imma leave my comments behind for this novel (coz I don't know if this thread is still alive and kicking)

Long post ahead.... (I still don't know how to put the spoiler button or something here so....)

Obviously, there's a tragedy tag but it doesn't mean it's exclusively pertains to MC and ML, while they do have some association with the tragedy tag, tragic stories of all people they're gonna encounter is included here..

And i have this weird feeling and slight analysis.. coz based on the current cases that took place, there's always this connection of the past to the present.. that whatever they've experience in their childhood will have a major impact in their present life as adults. There's a theme going on about childish innocence and ignorance, and that altho they are "just" children, them not entirely knowing what's happening in the present doesn't mean that they don't know or felt that there's something going that isn't right. Children all think about the basic logical stuff so they can only have this limited humor such as what was discussed in the latest chapter about "death is the only way to achieve freedom and happiness to the cruelties of the world, especially from the maltreatments of adults" and maltreatments includes neglect and no affectionate interactions, not just the common domestic abuse.

It's pretty obvious that there is a connection between the MC and ML from ML's persistent interactions with MC and the vibes of "knowing MC more than anyone" and "i can freely intervene in his life" and "i can bring him comfort like no one else does". (There's already the hint that ML have already recognized who MC is at the very beginning in the first few chapters, especially this particular letter at the end of chapter 12.) Like, since he has found MC, he's gonna make his life more interesting and more colorful and that it's time to make him happy right now (since he already had his own fun with his serial killings --- and i have a hunch that he did these things to get the MC's attention, meaning he already knew who and where MC is and that he planned this faithful chapter 1 encounter of theirs).

So from the case of Clara(?), MC might have been the same as Clara when he was a child or that he is like those dead children who obviously thinks that ending it all is better than enduring the pain and suffering. And that ML at one point became his salvation, helped him get away from that experience (and might have been the ML who "killed" these perpetrators who made MC a depressed and suicidal kid -he might have been-)

I could have typed for more stuff coz there is a lot of theories going on inside my head but it's hard to type it all down since i'm in my phone... I'm hoping i can read a raw source of this novel, if you have pls share it to meeeeee ☺️

Emma401 likes this.
  18. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im here to revive this lol